Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Are Best Tasting Rtd Protein?

drinks. costco ones were decent. I like the chocolate advocare with coffichinno but its not rtd

What are the yummiest? I'm finding so many have weird after taste

I drink the Pure Protein before surgery I liked chocolate now I prefer vanilla I'm not sure what RTD is, but the cans have 35 g of protein in 11 oz so it helps a lot with protein intake. They sell them at GNC (expensive) and local grocery stores (cheaper) if you like them Amazon sells by the case. I really liked strawberry they gave me in hospital but don't know the brand :*( going to ask the nutritionist.

Premier Protein's are probably the ones at costco that you refer to. I like vanilla in that brand but it can get "grainy" at the bottom. The chocolate ones congeal a bit IMO.

My fav RTD is Oh Yeah Vanilla and Cream. I also like their Strawberries and Cream but Vanilla's my fav.

I also like the Pure Protein cans in Cookies and Cream. strawberry in that brand is nasty (to me) as is Vanilla. fyi. Mint Cookies and Cream got a bit minty half way through but is do-able.

Best of luck!

and btw, rtd is ready to drink :) (already mixed up versions instead of Protein powders)

I like the EAS Advantedge Carb Control, 17 g of Protein, 110 calories, the chocolate ones my go to. They are easy to find, they are the cheapest at Walmart $4.74 for 4, 11 oz RTD. I have been using them for one Meal Replacement on my supervised diet, they are not too sweet or clumpy. I tried the EAS with higher protein but can't get past the clumps. I am thinking these may be too sweet after surgery, we will see.

I just recently discovered a RTD called Rockin' Refuel Muscle Builder. It's a little high in calories and carbs (190c /9g), but after trying soooooooo many of the others and thinking they taste like crapola, and besides the fact that I'm hardly consuming any calories through food, I'm good with drinking two of them a day. GNC sells them and they taste exactly like chocolate milk without any funky Protein aftertaste. I haven't tried the vanilla yet. Suffice it to say that I was so thrilled when I found them that I immediately went back and bought a two week supply ! My second choice is Muscle Milk, and third is EAS.

I haven't tried the Cookies and cream but definitely will. I just like the cans have 35g of Protein and they definitely have to be cold or are gross.

I like EAS French Vanilla flavor the best.

Mine are the chocolate Premier Protein!

I have not found any good RTD shakes, but have found a number of excellent RTE ( ready to eat) Protein Bars with a good set of nutritional stats. I tend to enjoy think thin bars because they are filling and sugar free. Cliff bars are also excellent, but too high in sugars.