Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My husband does the same thing to me. He goes to McDonalds' date=' Taco Bell, Firehouse, eats Doritos and pop tarts in front of me. Has pizza and Oreos. Some days it really frustrates me. I just moved to mush foods 2 and get to taste chicken that was in Water in a can and tuna fish etc. For the most part I just ignore his eating habits but have noticed that some of the smells from the food really upsets my stomach especially the smell of grease. I throw up every-time. My family and him said they would help me along by eating things like I would when I first started my preop diet and they failed the second day and never looked back. :0( now they eat candy and all sorts of fast food in front of me.[/quote']

My husband as well and has the nerves to ask me if I want some.

My husband as well and has the nerves to ask me if I want some.

Me too!!! Ugh I wanted to smack him!!! ;(

Why do people find it funny to wind you up? A girlfriend of a friend, after being told what I'd done, later on ran into the lounge and waved a box of chocolates at me saying 'ooooh just one!'. I'm up for a laugh but that's just utterly juvenile and actually quite mean!

And family that munch on loads of crappy foods in front of you need telling to be a lot more considerate. My dad did it once but he was tired and peckish and forgot about my op. He was really sorry and made sure to not do it in front of me after that.

I know exactly what you guys are saying about spousal food abuse! (Coined a new term!) While on liquid 2-day Pre-op, hubby calls from Taco Bell, "I forget, can you have a Cantina Bowl sweetie?" "NOOOOO! Why would you even ask me that when I'm on liquids only?!?!"(He knows I love the CB, I only had one once.) then, on way home from post-op visit with surgeon 5 days after surgery, he gets a fast food egg sandwich and coffee! OMG the smell alone was turning my stomach! He was like, "you better get used to food smells, we still have to eat!" (abuse, abuse!) I said,"I understand and appreciate that, but while I'm still on liquids and my somach is still healing from major surgery, it would be nice if you could be mindful of food odors, especially in a small space like in our truck!" Jeeeeeesh!

Omg now I dont want one at all 94 g of sugar over 300 cal!! I've never posted a link before so hopefully I'll get this right it's from tne live Strong website I had to Google it. Is this right omg that's a lot of sugar

http://www.livestron...-sunrise-large/

Ok first off... you won't be able to drink the whole thing... and number two, I believe that is for a medium size and I cannot finish a small even at 5+ weeks out... The Protein level is what I had to have because I could not tolerate ANY Protein drinks that I could find... I allowed myself 1 a week.. you can have most anything you want as long as it is in moderation...

I called.a.few Sonic's around there and they didn't have any:(

They are not on my menus either but I asked and they made me one, no problem.. a small cost me 2.50

And your body might very well expel some of the Protein but for those of us that couldn't tolerate ANY protein powders? We will take what we can get... http://calorielab.com/restaurants/sonic/sunshine-smoothie/14/2046 is the correct nutritional levels...

And for those of you calling your spouses need to eat in front of you "abuse"? Yeah.. you will have to get used to it..They do have the right to eat what and when they want, no matter what OUR choices are... Now the husband that called from Taco Bell? That was just plain mean and he would have paid for that but my BF has whatever he wants, when he wants and I had to learn to deal with the fact that there are limitations as a result of MY CHOICE.. Not his choice or anyone elses, MINE..

Friends that wave chocolate and act juvenile? Those aren't friends... those are childish acquaintances and they will pass with the wind... especially after you look at them and remind them where that chocolate will land on them in due time and you won't have that problem, thanks to YOUR choice...

Yes I had to go look at food facts link here is that right I hope not :( it sounded do good

http://www.foodfacts.info/db.cgi?Category=A&bool=or&db=fff&sb=8&so=ascend&uid=default&view_records=View+Records

She said sunshine this one is sunshine

She said sunshine this one is sunshine

She said sunrise

And your body might very well expel some of the Protein but for those of us that couldn't tolerate ANY Protein powders? We will take what we can get... http://calorielab.co...moothie/14/2046 is the correct nutritional levels...

Will you explain to me how to read that link? It says 400 calories, but then it says 390 come from fat. How is that even possible. And when you add up the protein, carbs and fat it's way over 400 so clearly I'm not reading it right.

Also, where does the protein come from? If it is 51 grams, that's alot of protein unless they're putting some Protein powder in there.

And for those of you calling your spouses need to eat in front of you "abuse"? Yeah.. you will have to get used to it..They do have the right to eat what and when they want' date=' no matter what OUR choices are... Now the husband that called from Taco Bell? That was just plain mean and he would have paid for that but my BF has whatever he wants, when he wants and I had to learn to deal with the fact that there are limitations as a result of MY CHOICE.. Not his choice or anyone elses, MINE..

Friends that wave chocolate and act juvenile? Those aren't friends... those are childish acquaintances and they will pass with the wind... especially after you look at them and remind them where that chocolate will land on them in due time and you won't have that problem, thanks to YOUR choice...[/quote']

I hope you know I meant 'spouse abuse' to be a joke! I apologize if I offended anyone with that term. My husband is my life. Of course he and my girls can eat what they want. Some day, I will to. It was just the particular smells of what he ate in closed quarters while I was still on clears-torture!

I'm the same way with the commercials omg they're terrible LOL :)

Yeah like do they have enough junk food commercials. No wonder I ate too much.

My husband has been awesome with not even brining junk into the house and really good about standing up to me when I say I have a craving. Especially since it's almost that time of the month. Ugh

I told mine where I hid the cheese Boy Scout popcorn I forgot to eat since he has been so good.

My husband does the same thing to me. He goes to McDonalds, Taco Bell, Firehouse, eats Doritos and pop tarts in front of me. Has pizza and Oreos. Some days it really frustrates me. I just moved to mush foods 2 and get to taste chicken that was in Water in a can and tuna fish etc. For the most part I just ignore his eating habits but have noticed that some of the smells from the food really upsets my stomach especially the smell of grease. I throw up every-time. My family and him said they would help me along by eating things like I would when I first started my preop diet and they failed the second day and never looked back. :0( now they eat candy and all sorts of fast food in front of me.

Why do you even let him in the house with that crap! What an unsupportive husband. It is almost like he is taunting you. My question is why is he eating all that garbage food anyway, cook him a lovely healthy dinner, yum.