Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes I'm chewing really well. When I'm done it's puréed. Lol. I'm also dring 2 shakes a day with 30grams of protien in each.I drink all the Water I'm suppose to. I'm doing really well. Sometimes to good to be true. Are you on MFP if so u can friend me and see my daily food diary.my ID name is sleevedandbeautiful .

Yeah I do 1 Protein shake wit 30g and 1 Protein shot wit 42g... not getting n all the Water tho.. but close

Yeah I do 1 Protein shake wit 30g and 1 Protein shot wit 42g... not getting n all the Water tho.. but close

I was told not to go over 25 grams

at a time so that's why I haven't done the shots and I don't really like the taste of them either.

I am 3.5 weeks out and im sooo grateful n thankful that this has been the best experience.. who was initially worried was me but I had faith n my God n the dr... I read sooo many complication post that it scared the crap outta me (pre and post op) But I pray n thank God everyday 4 wat God has done n is doing wit me... I have never sd I regret this r why... im jus happy n thankful!!! O and down 29lbs... everyone is saying they can c the difference n I definitely do 2!!!

Good for you!

@Ich256 and @SAAH'SMom, it's encouraging to see that ya'll are doing so well! Reading some of these post makes me have mixed feelings....what's right and wrong. So, I follow my NUT directions. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow post-sleeve and I feel blessed but I know I have a long journey ahead!

Become friends on MFP my ID name is mlkthomas

Good for you and i like that you've put God first Because with out him none of this would be possible keep up the good work sounds like your doing awesome! :D

@Ich256 and @SAAH'SMom, it's encouraging to see that ya'll are doing so well! Reading some of these post makes me have mixed feelings....what's right and wrong. So, I follow my NUT directions. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow post-sleeve and I feel blessed but I know I have a long journey ahead!

Become friends on MFP my ID name is mlkthomas

I saw your pics you look amazing. You have lost really well. How much have you lost since surgery. I follow my directions also. I will be 4wks out on Monday. I have sent u a MFP request. See u there.

Thank you! I've lost 22 lbs post surgery and it feels good. I just have a problem getting certain food down...stuck feeling. Chew very well but no more than 2-4 oz. Water and Protein Shakes no problem.

I was told not to go over 25 grams

at a time so that's why I haven't done the shots and I don't really like the taste of them either.

The shots r better 2 me... well its all nasty as heck... lol!!! But the less the better!!!

I do understand. I am eating 2oz of protien. If I can get in the the veggies I do. I can have 2oz of meat 1oz of veggies 1oz of starch or canned fruit. I haven't don't the fruit. I have only had squash. I find with fish I can digest more than if I eat chicken. I guess because it's softer. For a snack I eat cheese and 3 crackers. Yogurt but I can't really digest Jello to good. What did your doctor say about you advancing yourself? Are you still losing?

Well I told him I tried some me and he told me no but I dont do it everyday n when I do I jus do 1oz... but ive lost 8lbs since he told me that

@Ich256 and @SAAH'SMom' date=' it's encouraging to see that ya'll are doing so well! Reading some of these post makes me have mixed feelings....what's right and wrong. So, I follow my NUT directions. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow post-sleeve and I feel blessed but I know I have a long journey ahead!

Become friends on MFP my ID name is mlkthomas[/quote']

Wats MFP

Wats MFP

MFP is my fitness pal. It's a app that you can download to help u keep with u daily intake. U can have friends a see what and how they are doing.

Thank you! I've lost 22 lbs post surgery and it feels good. I just have a problem getting certain food down...stuck feeling. Chew very well but no more than 2-4 oz. Water and Protein shakes no problem.

What foods feel like that. For me it's sliced deli meats and Jello? I have lost 20 since surgery but I don't see mine like i see yours. U look like you have lost much more. Keep it up.

MFP is my fitness pal. It's a app that you can download to help u keep with u daily intake. U can have friends a see what and how they are doing.

O!!!! I new that... lol

O!!!! I new that... lol

Lol