Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thats good youve both seen a reduction over each week! I was only taking in Protein with very very low carb, honestly I thought it would be impossible for me to not lose weight with how low my carbs were. Guess my bodies adjusting to the 19 lbs I lost the first week. I am praying my weightloss will start back up this week though, im so discouraged!

Thats good youve both seen a reduction over each week! I was only taking in Protein with very very low carb' date=' honestly I thought it would be impossible for me to not lose weight with how low my carbs were. Guess my bodies adjusting to the 19 lbs I lost the first week. I am praying my weightloss will start back up this week though, im so discouraged!

[/quote']

Im gonna start really working out next week... hopefully that will help A LOT... but also check ur inches

I wish it would be more working out 7 days a week was walking 5 mils a day. I bought a elliptical machine after work today. ATM I wish I never did this I'm so mad and sad about how slow I am :( 244 before sleeved 235 as of this morning :( sleeved 9/26/12

Keep your head up Art song, we have to lose eventually!! Maybe your calories are too low or Water intake to low? This is what people question me about so I up-ed my calories from 400 to 800/900 and still no luck. I do neeed to drink more Water though. I am only intaking around 70oz a day.

Keep your head up Art song' date=' we have to lose eventually!! Maybe your calories are too low or Water intake to low? This is what people question me about so I up-ed my calories from 400 to 800/900 and still no luck. I do neeed to drink more Water though. I am only intaking around 70oz a day.

[/quote']

70 on water 70 to 90 Protein 700/900 last few days before i was 400/600 I'm on the last food phase. Calorie burn from workouts 700/1000 a day.

Sounds like your doing a great job!!

omg. I am sooo not getting enough Water. I started at like 232 on my pre op Sept 15, day of surgery Sept 28 I weighed 227. FOr the last week I have not dropped below 210. But, the way I look at it, I have not seen 210 in over 8 years so I am not going to sweat it. It actually is a fluctuation between 210 and 212. I know it's not TOM cuz that was taken out with my sleeve. I do see a difference in my body but my midsection looks disproportionately HUGE. I also don't have a bm every day. It's more like every other day. I guess I weigh less on those days... Thank you for the water reminder!!!! ((I have been aching for a freakin drink of DP, ugh!!))

You know it just hit me when she said Tom I'm on the shot and not seen Tom in over 2 years "love that about the shot lol". Now I wonder if hormonal birth control might be contributing to my slow weight loss. If anyone has info on this fill me in. I'm not do to get my shot until November so I'm not sure I will get it again if that might have something to do with it. I primarily get the shot because I hate Tom a lot lmao.

Hi everyone! I am 3 weeks out today. So far I have healed fine and feel good about my decision. I have my wtf was I thinking moments, ex: when I ate or drank a little too fast. I know though that I am just at the beginning of this process and it will get easier. I am glad to have found this site and look forward to talking with you and learning from everyone.

I am exactly 3 weeks out today too!! I've healed good as well, and I also have had those moments when I thought what in the world was I thinking. Some of my main issues now is figuring out how to fit extra Protein into my meals, and wean myself off of crystal light and my soy Protein Shakes. I start my soft diet tomorrow! I can finally chew my food, but it has to be well done and soft, so I think I'll be sticking to fish and eggs for protein. I have also had some bouts of acid reflux, but I was told to take prilosec, and so far it's helping. Over all I have lost 30lbs from the pre-op diet, I haven't weighed myself yet, but my next appt is on the 15 of November. I know I've lost some weight since because my clothes are a lot looser than they were when I left the hospital. Good luck to you on your journey! :) :)

At my post op appt, which was 8 days after surgery, I had lost a total of 20 pounds. 2 weeks later I am only down 8 more pounds. Whats up with that? I do see a difference though, so I am not sure why the numbers aren't showing :(

That's great. I don't see my difference yet. I know I will eventually .