Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is Unjury any good with Water? Talking about the vanilla, chocolate, & strawberry. I just got the sample pack and they all say to mix w/ milk, "or beverage of your choice."

I mix the strawberry with Water. Have you tried their chicken Soup? I have their cheese sauce and need to try it as well.

I have mixed them all with Water, I liked them that way. The only exceptions being unflavored, I only use this to mix into creamy or milk based items such as yogurt, cottage cheese, or creamy Soups.

Also strawberry is a bit too sweet for me. I ended up having to cut it 50/50 with unflavored.

My NUT gave me samples of Unjury and a list of suggestions to do with them. I tried the chicken Soup and it was real gross in water!!! The smell was horrific!!! So I opened the strawberry and added it to Crystal Light Lemonade! to make Strawberry Lemonade! It is real tasty, despite the very foul odor!!!

I actually liked the chicken flavor mixed with hot tap Water and chicken broth.

I tried using the unflavored in chicken broth, and zapped it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Wrong thing to do. A mass of white foam formed at the top of the broth, with the consistency of rubber maybe? Terrible.

I tried using the unflavored in chicken broth, and zapped it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Wrong thing to do. A mass of white foam formed at the top of the broth, with the consistency of rubber maybe? Terrible.

ya I think the label says not to go over 140 degrees or the consistency will clump I did that too the first time, used the Keurig coffee machine for plain hot Water and got the same effect.

I use chocolate and vanilla with Water, and I have used vanilla with skinny cow ice ceam, coffee, chai tea, another scoop of unjury strawberry, and more

unflavored I have put in green juices, v8, Tomato juice, Soup, and chicken spread (dont laugh it was good - ok you can laugh, but it was good)

I put unflavored in hood chocolate beverage, and I have mixed it with a low cal egg nog...

I like Unjury the most because it is really versatile.

Unjury unflavored and chicken broth has been my Protein od choice since home from hospital. After my adorable 17 year old daughter fixed me a cup of the broth my second day home which was a cup of huge globs of protein (the sight alone almost made me sick!)- I now have a Pyrex cup where I'll pour boiling Water in. Add candy thermometer then when temp is under 140 degrees, add water slowly to protein, constantly stirring.

Is unjury any good with Water? Talking about the vanilla, chocolate, & strawberry. I just got the sample pack and they all say to mix w/ milk, "or beverage of your choice."

I only like the strawberry sorbet with Water. The chocolate/vanilla I mix with unsweetened almond milk because when mixed with water it becomes to frothy. chicken Soup taste better with fat free chicken broth. Ouse unflavored in my smoothie mix. powder, yogurt, frozen fruit, ice and diet v8 splash

With the Soup it can be to hot. U need to make the temp less hot and that will stop the curdle. Use a themometer. I heat fat free chicken broth check temp then add powder.< /p>

I'll have to give it another try and watch the temp next time. Thanks.

I LOVE the strawberry sorbet mixed with crystal light lemonade!

I LOVE the strawberry sorbet mixed with crystal light lemonade!

And I love unflavored with raspberry lemonade-it's saving my protein-water needing life!!