Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Sleevers. It Is Check In Time!;).

Date sleeved:

Start weight:

Weight today:

What you eating and how much daily:

Daily work out:

How hungery are you?:

How you feel physically:

How you feel emotionally:

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?:

Anything extra to say?:

Date sleeved: 8/20

Start weight: 431

Weight today:362

What you eating and how much daily:still meat at cheese, under 900 calories daily

Daily work out: 45-60 min cardio, 6 days/ week, weights 1 hour, every other day

How hungery are you?: NOT!

How you feel physically: better, bp down, clothes tell the story

How you feel emotionally: Really great, although I don't "see" all of the loss

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: YES YES YES

Anything extra to say?: NOPE..everyone keep it up!

Date sleeved: 8/29

Start weight: 244.5

Weight today: 218

What you eating and how much daily: eating pretty much anything I want. Still concentrating on getting the Protein in

Daily work out: Not as of yet

How hungery are you?: Sometimes I feel hungry but I think it is more thirst

How you feel physically: Great

How you feel emotionally: doing well

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: YES

Anything extra to say?: Not today...

Date sleeved:

Start weight:

Weight today:

What you eating and how much daily:

Daily work out:

How hungery are you?:

How you feel physically:

How you feel emotionally:

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?:

Anything extra to say?:

8/13/12

Sw: 204

Cw: 163

500-700 cal exploring all foods

Walking 3-6 miles a day

Lately feeling hungrier than usual

Physically feeling great

Emotionally up and down overall trying to be more positive!

I'm very happy I am sleeved! Would do it again in a heart beat

I do miss food, especially the social part, hopefully will get myself to the pint where I will realize food is not that important! I'm getting there and it's going to be a long haul but willing and ready to take on the challenge!

Date sleeved:Sept 20th

Start weight: 258

Weight today: 230

What you eating and how much daily: 2 Protein Shakes and still on pureed

Daily work out: walking

How hungery are you?: not at all

How you feel physically: good more energy

How you feel emotionally: I have been up and down.. more up now

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: best decision

Anything extra to say?:

Thanks everyone for sharing!!! Love to hear all of your stories. The good and the struggles. I question myself all the time. Am I eating enough? Too much? Plus a ton more...this is wonderful support!!:):)

Sleeved: 8/14/12

Start weight: 224

Weight today: 197

What you eating and how much daily: some soft foods due to the fact that its easier at work (I teach and don't have much time to eat).

Daily work out: not as much as I want but doing some resistance and some light cardio

How hungery are you?: not too much and when I am, by the time I fix something to eat, my appetite goes away.

How you feel physically: great, like I've never had surgery.

How you feel emotionally: emotionally sound

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: definitely! No regrets!

Anything extra to say?: wish I could lose more a little faster but I'm patient!

8/13/12

Sw: 204

Cw: 163

500-700 cal exploring all foods

Walking 3-6 miles a day

Lately feeling hungrier than usual

Physically feeling great

Emotionally up and down overall trying to be more positive!

I'm very happy I am sleeved! Would do it again in a heart beat

I do miss food' date=' especially the social part, hopefully will get myself to the pint where I will realize food is not that important! I'm getting there and it's going to be a long haul but willing and ready to take on the challenge![/quote']

Good morning Saturday sleevers!

Sleeved Aug 13,12

Starting weight 204

Current weight 160

Down 44 this beautiful Saturday morning!!!!

sleeved August 22

surgery weight 253

current weight 210

eating about 600-70 calories. no food has really bothered me yet, experimenting with different Proteins. I'm able to get my Protein and Water everyday.

exercise mostly walking. I love to walk in the evenings so that's what I stick with.

I feel amazing!!! my bp and heart rate and normal, no more bp meds. moved from size 2X to lg and feeling great!!!!!!! I would do it all again in a second.

Sleeved 8/14 went from an 18/20 now a 16 some 14s depending on cut. Weight down from 224 to 198. Diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol meds all gone two weeks ago! Never felt better, I'm even noticing a difference in my work out clothes...using spandex type pants and rocking them!!!

Good morning Saturday sleevers!

Sleeved Aug 13' date='12

Starting weight 204

Current weight 160

Down 44 this beautiful Saturday morning!!!![/quote']

Today 149

Date sleeved: 8/17

Start weight: 356 ( I lost 20lbs pre-op)

Weight today: 286

What you eating and how much daily: I'm trying out all foods' date=' trying to be practical while making healthy choices. I'm eating between 700-900 calories a day. But I have to admit Thanksgiving weekend was a bit of a caloric roller coaster!

Daily work out: 30 minutes on the elyptical 5x a week.

How hungery are you: Slightly hungry occasionally.

How you feel physically: I feel awesome! I can climb the stairs at work without getting winded! :)

How you feel emotionally: i'm great! I'm so excited to see what the next 3 months bring!

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: without a doubt!

Anything extra to say?: not right now!

[/quote']

Date sleeved: 8/1/12

Start weight: 232

Weight today: 174

What you eating and how much daily: Pretty much anything I want, focus on Protein and little to no carbs

Daily work out: Nada, I have been really bad with this. I need to get to the gym.

How hungery are you?: Not hungry at all

How you feel physically: Amazing!

How you feel emotionally: Feeling great! Love shopping and having my photo taken again.

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?: Absolutely!

Anything extra to say?: I'm starting to notice Hair loss. Anyone else experiences this by now?

Sleeved August 23rd

Dos 285

CW 238

Date sleeved:13 August

Start weight:210lb

Weight today:143lb

What you eating and how much daily:anything I want, Protein first, then veg or salad. Minimal carbs. I can eat 1/2 a toasted ham and cheese sandwich or about a cup of stir fried meat and veggies. Have to remind myself to eat.

Daily work out:

How hungery are you?:hardly at all

How you feel physically:good

How you feel emotionally:fat

Are you glad you chose the sleeve?:yes.

Anything extra to say?:I've had glandular fever since being sleeved and have been bed ridden for weeks. I am not exercising like I used to and I feel fat and tired. I know I'm not still fat, I've gone from a bmi of 40+ to a bmi of 23, but I still feel 200lb when I look in the mirror.