Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op Octosleevers 2012. Welcome To The Losers Bench!

Before 266 after 217. I am losing super slow' date=' but feel so much better[/quote']

Look at you! Looking great!!

Thanks Susan. I am not gonna lie and say these are the results I expected. I honestly thought I would be at least 65lbs down. I am busting my butt in gym and most weeks see little rewards on the scale. I now have planter fasciitis and it is painful. I just keep plugging along.

You have done so well!

Here are another set of B&A photos

You look great. Keep up the good work.

Before 266 after 217. I am losing super slow' date=' but feel so much better[/quote']

Slow and steady wins the race.

Thanks Susan. I am not gonna lie and say these are the results I expected. I honestly thought I would be at least 65lbs down. I am busting my butt in gym and most weeks see little rewards on the scale. I now have planter fasciitis and it is painful. I just keep plugging along.

You have done so well!

Thanks!!! I definitely need more time in the gym to tone up so you're definitely my inspiration on that aspect.

I cured my plantar fasciitis by walking about 30 every day.

I am in a night splint. I signed up for my 1st 5k so I need it cured so I can continue working towards my goal. You are the 1st person that said they cured it by walking that is great to hear! I still work out regularly but my long Sunday walks are out right now just too painful.

I am in a night splint. I signed up for my 1st 5k so I need it cured so I can continue working towards my goal. You are the 1st person that said they cured it by walking that is great to hear! I still work out regularly but my long Sunday walks are out right now just too painful.

Plantar fasciitis is on big reason I had the sleeve. I was in crippling pain, close to needing a cane to ambulate. I lost 85 pounds and now am pretty much pain free. Stretch, stretch and ice. Feel better.

Done Did It!

Plantar fasciitis is on big reason I had the sleeve. I was in crippling pain' date=' close to needing a cane to ambulate. I lost 85 pounds and now am pretty much pain free. Stretch, stretch and ice. Feel better.

Done Did It![/quote']

Wow did you try casting you foot? That is what happened to me and what was what worked

No, no cast. I am seeing improvement by stretching and wearing my night splint.

Dos Oct 1

Hw 293

Sw 280

Current 175

Just had my gall bladder removed today so far doing good at home resting

Yolo

This was before surgery..about 290ish This was July 2012 at about 280ish This was 6/15/2013 at 191lbs! 191lbs 6/13 a side view of Now!!! 191..size 15 pants..from a 26size!!!! again at 191lbs!!! Overdue on my pictures...so heres 2 before and all after now!!!! 300 down to 191....109lbs lost....surgery was 10/9/13!!!!!!

post-19401-13813666816221_thumb.jpg

post-19401-13813666816781_thumb.jpg

post-19401-13813666817809_thumb.jpg

post-19401-13813666818669_thumb.jpg

post-19401-13813666819404_thumb.jpg

post-19401-13813666820116_thumb.jpg

Been away for a little while. Thought I would check in.

Age 55

Sw 242

Dos 222

Today 155

Feel great. Eat what ever I want, in smaller amounts. Best thing I have ever done

Done Did It!

post-33539-13813667279816_thumb.jpg

post-33539-13813667280441_thumb.jpg

Been away for a little while. Thought I would check in.

Age 55

Sw 242

Dos 222

Today 155

Feel great. Eat what ever I want, in smaller amounts. Best thing I have ever done

Done Did It!

You look absolutely aweome...and ur so pretty. I can get over the fact that it doesn't even look like you had the surgery...no loose skin as I can see lol that's awesome. I understand how you feel, I started at 300 and today im at 189..111lbs gone forever!!!! have about 49 lbs to go til my goal!!! but again you look great! :)

Finally made it to 189!!!! been stuck in the 190s for over a month!!! lol and im at a total of 111lbs lost!!!!!! :) cant believe it have about 49lbs til goal!!!!! :)

You look absolutely aweome...and ur so pretty. I can get over the fact that it doesn't even look like you had the surgery...no loose skin as I can see lol that's awesome. I understand how you feel' date=' I started at 300 and today im at 189..111lbs gone forever!!!! have about 49 lbs to go til my goal!!! but again you look great! :)[/quote']

Thanks Tiff. We sure look like completely different people. Very happy for you too. You are looking awesome yourself!

Done Did It!