Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

mdm you know im about to fuss at you. ICE CREAM SANDWICH what nutrition did that provide you need to get that protien in if you got ice cream in you should get a protien drink in. im saying this love and concern you have had a lot of problems i worry about you. please take care of yourself love. and you know why the hair is coming out PROTIEN the Shampoo wont help you need to get that protien in to stop the hair from falling out. you can be mad at me i dont care im here to support you and call me.

1. muscle weighs more than fat remember you are working out

2. you could be in starvztion mode if you are eating little cal and putting out a lot of energy that could be it also

That does make sense I made need to cut down on the energy burning and take it a little slow because it is hard for me to get anything down. I am still drinking 2 Protein shakes a day to get the Protein in. I wonder why the doc just didn't make my sleeve big enough for the cals that he wants me to take in LOL....

velena im the same way. i just started back eating eggs

lesson learned no bread at all. i made a tuna sandwich for dinner tonight 2 oz tuna and 1 slice of bread toasted. i couldnt even finish half of the half i was so mad. i also had about 1/4 cup of corn chower and 3 cubes of cantalope didnt even get to that. i now know why you shouldnt eat bread lol. so i didnt get all my protien in at that meal man i want to eat dang it

velena im the same way. i just started back eating eggs

lesson learned no bread at all. i made a tuna sandwich for dinner tonight 2 oz tuna and 1 slice of bread toasted. i couldnt even finish half of the half i was so mad. i also had about 1/4 cup of corn chower and 3 cubes of cantalope didnt even get to that. i now know why you shouldnt eat bread lol. so i didnt get all my protien in at that meal man i want to eat dang it

I understand your frustration. We are so accustomed to eating such a variety of foods at each meal. The necessity of concentrating on Proteins now really limits the variety we can enjoy at one meal. But some tough love New Grandmother - eating some of everything is what got us in this boat in the first place. As much as it sucks right now, we have to just suck it up and realize that right now our job is to take advantage of these first few months and lose as much as possible.

In a few months we will be able to eat a bit more during each meal and can expand our variety. Until then, get that stupid Protein in. Drink those annoying fluids. Walk when you'd rather watch TV or take a nap. Get 'er done! We CAN do it :)

getten there amen. it was a lesson learned and the weird thing is i was so hungry like tummy was empty and it filled up so fast

i dont feel well. im a little hungry not major. im at my 3rd hr at 10pm i still have Water to finish i dont think im going to get anymore food in tonight. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

NG I'm not mad, I know I shouldn't have eaten the ice cream. No nutritional value and didn't even taste that great.

I don't know what to eat anymore, I hate Protein shakes! I've eaten pistachios and beef Jerky for the protein, tried chicken several times but it always gets stuck. Gained 5 pounds thanks to the IV, so sick of everything!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

NG I'm not mad' date=' I know I shouldn't have eaten the ice cream. No nutritional value and didn't even taste that great.

I don't know what to eat anymore, I hate Protein shakes! I've eaten pistachios and beef Jerky for the protein, tried chicken several times but it always gets stuck. Gained 5 pounds thanks to the IV, so sick of everything!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Have you tried ground turkey? I can't handle.the chicken but ground.turkey is okay.

mdm. baratricadvantage has protien shots now, i hate the shakes to but i do them because i have to i dont want my beautiful hair to fall out and i need my muscle tone also. have you tried nectar protien. you get that from baratric pantry, order the samples to see which flavor you like. also i posted a while ago a recipe someone else created. mix plain greek yogat with milk and fruit at least 19grams there. come on girlie you can do this

Have you tried ground turkey? I can't handle.the chicken but ground.turkey is okay.

No I haven't, thanks for the suggestion!

mdm. baratricadvantage has protien shots now' date=' i hate the shakes to but i do them because i have to i dont want my beautiful hair to fall out and i need my muscle tone also. have you tried nectar protien. you get that from baratric pantry, order the samples to see which flavor you like. also i posted a while ago a recipe someone else created. mix plain greek yogat with milk and fruit at least 19grams there. come on girlie you can do this[/quote']

I haven't tried any of the bariatric food, I'm a single mom so I'm always broke, I buy what I can.

I thought this would be easier, it's all new and taking me longer to adjust than I thought.

mdm i can understand that girl im so broke right now. i cant even buy my Calcium that i was suppose to start days ago. hang in there girl you are in my prayers

MDM - ik how you feel - I feel I'm not even able to afford all the right stuff I need to have to be successful - I'm a single mom to & although I feel better - I'm getting plenty of Water but not Protein, some days I get 40 & others 60... I wish there was just a pill that we could take for protein. -lol...

I take Multivitamins but I just ran out & ugh lets just say I do understand your struggle... Just don't give up..

Why is it that the bad food goes down so easy? I just ate an ice cream sandwich with no problem. I've been so hungry the last few days' date=' I guess it has to do with me being sick.

I washed my hair this morning and it was coming out by the handful ?de1fI went and bought that fall fight Shampoo, I hope it helps!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

Luckily haven't noticed Hair loss yet but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself. I've heard of that shampoo. Where do u get it?

Finally out of my stall! Down another 5 lbs! Stay strong girls! We can and will do this! :)