Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post Op September Sleevers, Roll Call

Today 3 weeks ago I had my sleeve done. Im down 24 lbs!

What does everyone think about eating sunflower and pumpkin seeds.,i was on a stall and after eating them one day off and on bc I felt hungry I lost 2 lbs the next day. I know they are high in salt but besides that they have lots of Iron and Protein. You have to chew them real good and it takes time in between each one bc you have to crack the shells. Just wondering if its something I should be eating?

mommy i dont know about that. i was told not to eat nuts.

scared its for those that are tired of protien powder. but i think the fruit would be good.

today is day 30 and tomorrow i advance to more variety of food yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. only problem is i aint got no money lol. i did go down to the state office this moring and i am in the system so hopefully next week i will have a check. i already know what im going to cood and eat

seafood Soup

turkey meatloaf

turkey chili

spagetti with wheat noodles

and a sandwich i can now have toasted wheat bread and lean lunch meat yayyyyyyyyyyy. now the weight should fall right off because i will get the 1200 cal in.

scared its for those that are tired of protien powder. but i think the fruit would be good.

today is day 30 and tomorrow i advance to more variety of food yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. only problem is i aint got no money lol. i did go down to the state office this moring and i am in the system so hopefully next week i will have a check. i already know what im going to cood and eat

seafood Soup

turkey meatloaf

turkey chili

and a sandwich i can now have toasted wheat bread and lean lunch meat yayyyyyyyyyyy. now the weight should fall right off because i will get the 1200 cal in.

Did your nut tell you about meeting a 1200 daily calorie goal?

Grandmother- they show me in the system since the 1st and said 15 business days is how long it takes..... So frustrated!!!!!! I need my money!

I didn't know you could get state disability...

seafood Soup

turkey meatloaf

turkey chili

That seafood soup sounds good, is this something you made or bought, I love all seafood pretty much except scallops & mussle's & still plan on trying that recipe for the shake w/ milk, yogurt & mio or w/ the fruit...

Sent from my iPhone using VST

seafood Soup

turkey meatloaf

turkey chili

I know it's for those who can't do the shakes anymore, but I tries the.yogurt and flavor for more Protein and to spike things up a little. It's was very good though. Next time I might have to try it without the powder I'm getting real tired of it. Just can't get enough protein otherwise.

Omg! Im going to try the weight watchers turkey chili its so good and low fat... Yumm. Do you have a good chili recipe, newgrandmother?

nellie i went to the state office today because you cant get through on the phone any longer. now the guy at kaiser sent mine directly to sacramento on the 4th so when i went to the office this moring the guy said it showed for the 4th and its processing and i should hear someting by next friday. i paid 5 dollars for parking money i didnt have but i need answers i got tired of them telling me i wasnt in the system and they couldnt tell me if it was recieved. i got my 3 day notice of non payment of rent yesterday i did speak to the manager so they would know whats going on but this sucks big time.

After hitting redial a bunch of times I got through then the girl disconnected me without letting me ask any questions!!! I Called back after redialing a bunch then on hold for 35 minutes I got through and was told the EXACT same thing I was told on Tuesday! I am about to drive to Van Nuys for answers if they still don't show me on Tuesday!!!!!

ready i make mines i usually boil chicken first with seasonings then i add talapia let that cook till the talapia is soft than i add cooked shrimp and oysters i normally put seafood seasoning its kind of like gumbo. you can put anything in there but since me and chicken dont get along right now minus the chicken and it is sooooooooooooooooooo good its a broth type of Soup

yes scared i make my own chili but guess what i forgot how i did and the other week i made some and it was so nasty but i kind of remembered. i cook my ground turkey adding garlic powder seasoning salt, and chili powder onionsl. than i add fresh tomatos and simmer i taste it to make sure it taste like chili. lol. i then add the Beans and walla quick homemade chli..

amerlle way to go thats awesome girlie

toya yes the state of cali you can get disabilty when you have surgery

i know nellie the state of cali is corrupt man they take our money but take forever to give it to us when we need it

ready i make mines i usually boil chicken first with seasonings then i add talapia let that cook till the talapia is soft than i add cooked shrimp and oysters i normally put seafood seasoning its kind of like gumbo. you can put anything in there but since me and chicken dont get along right now minus the chicken and it is sooooooooooooooooooo good its a broth type of Soup

yes scared i make my own chili but guess what i forgot how i did and the other week i made some and it was so nasty but i kind of remembered. i cook my ground turkey adding garlic powder seasoning salt' date=' and chili powder onionsl. than i add fresh tomatos and simmer i taste it to make sure it taste like chili. lol. i then add the Beans and walla quick homemade chli..

amerlle way to go thats awesome girlie

toya yes the state of cali you can get disabilty when you have surgery[/quote']

I will definitely try it - I have talapia & shrimp in the freezer right now.... Yea chicken isn't agreeing w/ me @ the moment either so I'll add some other stuff - I wonder how much Protein is all that-seems like it would quite a bit - guess you can go by the ounces of fish & etc you add.. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Did your nut tell you about meeting a 1200 daily calorie goal?

1200 CALORIES???!!! Really? Your NUTs told you that? Mine didn't even give me a calorie suggestion. That's a lot of calories...hard to get in.

hehehehehe....I had toast today. Yum.