Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay so I know this might sound silly but here it is, I've been big breasted since I turned 13, even when I wasn't overweight. Now that I'm losing I have noticed that they are shrinking and I have gone down a whole cup size. I know this might sound silly but I'm worried that I'll end up being flat-chested. Don't get me wrong I LOVE that I've lost 50lbs and have gone down quite a few pant sizes but my breasts have always been that one thing that made me feel good about myself even though I was overweight. It is what makes me feel like a woman if that makes any sense. Have any of you ever felt this way or am I silly for not wanting to lose my girls?

Same boat I am 63pounds down and went from a 42H high with no sagg to 36dd flat like pancakes. My husbnd has been less attracted to me since I lost the weight because I lost my breast and ass first! I was always comfortable as the girl with the big breast and long, full hair. Now I'm going wig shopping today and I pad my bra. Smh.

Oh, you are not silly at all! And if people on this board come down on you, I'll be behind you 100%. The 'girls' are a part of us. God created women to have beautiful breasts to nurture and sustain life. They also make us feel beautiful. IMHO there is nothing more gorgeous that the gentle swoop of womans breast.

That being said, mine are deflating and going downhill quickly and i will have them lifted and redone once the dust settles.

FYI, I'm a female and happily married, but that sure doesn't stop me from admiring the human form, male or female.

:-)

I always loved my chest, I got boobs at 10 and by 12 the boys were calling me Stuffalupicus (work play off of sesame street) clever huh. I had 44 DD the time of surgery, 8 1/2 months later they are 38 saggy Cs :-(. I miss them so! I have a change jar I'm saving for a pair of plastics. I want the under the arm kind so I'm going to be saving for awhile. my hubs loves me anyway but I think he misses um.

On the butt thing. Squats, lunges, stairmaster. Helped my booty soooo much. It's smaller than it used to be but it is firm and round with no cellulite. I couldn't believe when my trainer pointed out I had NONE!! Woot woot to the little things.

Hit the stairs I promise it will help.

I had a reduction years ago and I too have those concerns now that I am losing weight. Bottom line, I am getting healthier, for me that is the Big picture. What will happen will happen w tooty n fruty(hubby's pet name).

Oh' date=' you are not silly at all! And if people on this board come down on you, I'll be behind you 100%. The 'girls' are a part of us. God created women to have beautiful breasts to nurture and sustain life. They also make us feel beautiful. IMHO there is nothing more gorgeous that the gentle swoop of womans breast.

That being said, mine are deflating and going downhill quickly and i will have them lifted and redone once the dust settles.

FYI, I'm a female and happily married, but that sure doesn't stop me from admiring the human form, male or female.

:-)[/quote']

I'm with you, I like looking at some boobage. My hubs thinks its hilarious. He used to say "do I have to be worried about you liking girls?" I would say "nah, I just like looking at them" hahaha

Well I'm only 20 so the thought of having flat/saggy boobs depresses me because I'm young so they're supposed to be nice looking. I absolutely refuse plastic surgery so I guess chest exercises will be my new friend lol

Eight months out, I am 55, post reduction (1996) and after nearly a 60 lbs loss, does "Giant Skin Tags" mean anything to you? LOL

On the positive side, I am wearing clothes off the rack that fit this petite body either a 10 petite or 12, depending on style, I am off cholesterol, high blood pressure and antacid meds. I am more energetic most days, exercise 5 days a week and am still recovering from unexpected major neck surgery and wouldn't trade a couple boobs for the freedom and lifestyle I have. Give yourself a make over with hair, clothes and as those compliments come pouring at you the boob worry will be out of your mind. Of course there is always one asinine person who will come up to you and say, "where did your boobs go?" In fact this happened to me just yesterday, of course it was an acquaintance with a huge bust. I prefer to be remembered for my smile and kind words than my boobs.

I agree with Happy. It has not been easy losing my boobage! It is part of what makes some of us fell womanly. I thought I was going to get away lucky because I still had a fair sized chest until the last 15 lbs...then it felt like every pound I was losing was coming off my chest and rib cage. I have also nursed 2 babies, so they are just a hopeless cause now. I now wear a 32/34 D or DD depending on the bra, but it is kinda of roll them up and tuck them in. I am saving to have work done, but if I had to choose between a breast lift/augmentation and a Tummy Tuck, I would pick the TT. That being said, I wouldn't trade being thin and healthy for having bigger boobs. I wear good bras that having some padding, so no one can tell, and my husband has no complaints!

I was a 34B in my 30's when I lost weight and got up to a 48DD. I couldn't breath. I thought I was suffocating 1/2 the time. I am probably a 36C now and it's a little weird going back to flat and I will lose more of it and I'm happy. I had huge boobs under my arms, I had back boobs side boobs and I'm grateful it's gone.

My booty, was a firm C when I was in my 30's now my husband keeps saying where the heck is your butt. I'm short but sitting down, I used to be so much taller than everyone because my butt was so huge. Now, I keep hurting my tailbone. I have been working on the step and doing lunges, squats and stairs and I can see that it's lifting a bit, thank goodness.

If I had money for any work when I finally reach goal and can maintain it, I think it would be for my arms and a TT. My arms were so huge and they are getting really muscular now, but the skin really bugs me a whole lot. I wish I wasn't so vain. I can take the flat chest, but the skin droopy arms are causing me some anxiety.

Oh, don't misunderstand!! I'll take saggy and deflated over fat & unhealthy ANY DAY!! :-).

I was a 34B in my 30's when I lost weight and got up to a 48DD. I couldn't breath. I thought I was suffocating 1/2 the time. I am probably a 36C now and it's a little weird going back to flat and I will lose more of it and I'm happy. I had huge boobs under my arms' date=' I had back boobs side boobs and I'm grateful it's gone.

My booty, was a firm C when I was in my 30's now my husband keeps saying where the heck is your butt. I'm short but sitting down, I used to be so much taller than everyone because my butt was so huge. Now, I keep hurting my tailbone. I have been working on the step and doing lunges, squats and stairs and I can see that it's lifting a bit, thank goodness.

If I had money for any work when I finally reach goal and can maintain it, I think it would be for my arms and a TT. My arms were so huge and they are getting really muscular now, but the skin really bugs me a whole lot. I wish I wasn't so vain. I can take the flat chest, but the skin droopy arms are causing me some anxiety.[/quote']

How are booties measured?? And i do think its easier to disguise flat deflated boobs than saggy skin on arms. I'm going to have that problem.

I won't do my arms, every arm procedure I have seen on people and online, the scars look worse than my arms. And my trainer had a TT and has a 7 inch scar across her tummy. I think I will be quite happy if I just got some new girls. Thinking about putting them on my credit card actually.

Yep mine are crappy too!

I went from a G (which I think were bigger really but I used G bras) to currently a DD which is too big so I am more than likely a D or even C now and its deflated skin I can grab the skin pull it and it doesn’t snap back it sits there in a wrinkled peek not moving just there!

I can fold my boobs up and I have to do some pushing and shaking to have them sit right in a bra and not have a big fold in them, have to like fold parts and push under and up to make the boob curve at the cleavage lol

I don’t care if they are smaller, bras are easier to get I do not like saggy skin bags so when all is said and done the boobs will be done!

Will miss the power of the boobs though lol

Great visual, sassypants!!! Lol!! Loved it!

And IMHO small boobs can be just as effective as big boobs. It's all how you use 'em, baby! :-).