Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2006 Bandsters!

Hellos there, my prettiess......

Happy Friday!

Happy Ann. Jim Boss!

I lost 4 pounds in 3 days from drinking M Milk! So I guess I like it! its real thin, not thick! I love that! I also love the energy rush I get after drinking it!

here is my thought for the day- Why dont they make sexy bras in big sizes? everyone always talks about having, wanting, or getting big boobs- so why is it everytime I go to a store - Victorias Secret, Fredricks, Target.. or even Wally World- All I see is the cute little bras and panties. Why do they make em so tiny? I just dont get it. I am tired of shopping at LB or the Avenue..... in order to find a nice bra. Where do all the folks who get implants shop for bras? heha ~Raynie! :)

Raynie is your MM ready to drink or mixes? I didn't care too much for the RTD but i may have to try it again!!!

Actually work got me to 2 big boxes of the Myoplex mixes.. I should try and use them - they're hard cuz they say to mix with so much Water or juice and i feel like i'm throwing 1/2 away - if i just put in some of the packet i dont know how much i'm really using.... hmmm...

I was once shopping with some of my friends and they were maybe size 10/12s at the time - and i made a comment on how i wanted prettyness in my size! they just gave me grief for having biggers than theirs! Goodness. So i just reminded them - what god has forgotten stuff with cotton.

Long time not writing in this forum ;

how is everyone doing?

Banded oct 25 ,2006 ,,3 fills so far around 3cc in a 10 cc band.

My diet is weird can't really eat a lot and having problems with food choices, lost 37 pounds so far ,is that good? good luck to all.

Morning friends!

Hi nevrenson. I think 37 pounds in 4 months is awesome! we're about at the same pace.

I'm having a very lazy morning - just surfing threw posts drinking my myoplex choco shake. its decent but kinda too much.

i need to stop surfing and get working out...

I'll check in later - have a great Saturday!

hi everyone hope your weekend is going good. JDru I just read the article on perfectionist and I related to Tom the most, it's kinda scarry but it also opened my eyes, thanks. My eating this week has been so so. I haven't done terrible but I also haven't done the greatest. Grazing has been my biggest problem, just like it seems to always be when I backslide. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. So heres to a better day today.

When are we starting the Easter challenge?

Linda I'm glad you found the aricle helpful. I'm more of an inwardly focused perfectionis and I am SO hard on myself. I never think I'm good enough. I'm working on it in therapy...

I think we should start the Easter challenge tomorrow. I'm not sure if I'll have lost anything this week though. :)

I also have not posted in a while.. I have been busy.. got caught up on the pos.. Jimboss you are so funny.... I know I can always get a good story from you..

Well it has been what 4 months that we have been banded.. well Friday at work. I think about 10 people said "have you been loosing weight, you look great".. did they just now notice.. I have friends who tell me only another 25 pounds would be good.. but I want to loose another 40-50 pounds..

I went to the Dr for another fill and he said since I have been doing well and I am not hungry and I fell full.. that he did not do a fill. I still have problems at dinner.. other meals are not a problem. .. Like I think someone said.. my first bite I get hungry..and I eat too much or to big..so I PB..

Where else can you get Muscle Milk.. besides the internet.. I do not want to but it in the big quanties you have to buy.. can you buy it in a store? if so which ones and where.. I have looked in Walmart.. they do not have it...

well my hair has slowed down falling out.. I take Biotin and that seems to help.

I want to loose 5-10 by mid March.. going to VEGAS!!.. it is for work.. but I am going to Vegas by myself.. My DH tried to go but he was not able to .. no other people from work are going.. just me.. a single girl walkng by herself on the strip.. (I do not want to stay in my room, I want to see the sites.. I was there a year ago for work but with other co-workers)

OO Vegas! now that sounds fun.. I have been in the airport many times but never ventured outside of it... now i want to go. have a great time christine!

I bought a 4 pack of MM at target to try it - i think it was almost 6 bucks.

Vegas. Wow, I could handle Las Vegas right now. And I'd love to go all by myself........ Don't get me wrong, I love my wife but sometimes she just drives me up the wall! Today absolutely sucked. She made a roast pork loin (dry as leather) and I could'nt eat it. She got pissed and puffed up like a damned toad because I wouldn't eat. Damn girls, I think she has "issues". Whew. I tried to smother it with ketchup to add a little moisture and she really flipped. PMS? Maybe, I don't know. But it hasn't been pleasant around old Jimboss's house today. I'll be glad when tomorrow gets here and I can escape to work. So Vegas? Damn right. All by myself...unless one of my Bandster Angels would like to take a trip with me! LOL.

Hey, sorry to bitch but it was a tough day. I will feel better tomorrow.

Hugs...........Jimboss

sorry to hear about your day Jimboss!

my Dh and I have been kinda weird about meals almost since my 2 week preop diet. I make my thing and he makes his. Sometimes if i'm putting fish or a chicken breast in the oven i'll throw in something for him but we rarely eat the same thing. I didnt think twice about it til a few days ago his folks called when i was making dinner for myself (chicken breast no skin) and he had a bowl of Cereal. Well he told the inlaws how we kinda d our own dinner thing. I could have KILLED him. His mother does not need to know i'm a bad wife!! goodness. =)

well i've been cleaning and trying to organize - should have picked up a pedometer to see if i went anywhere - but since i dn't feel like it I better put in a mile or 2...

told my DH I was thinking of adding a treadmill to my collection (I have an elliptical i bought 3 years ago that i am finally able to use). His eyes kinda bugged out of his head. HMMM maybe i'll revist that conversation in the fall. teehee

I will have to look for MM at Target.. is in the diet section.. I will look..

Don't get me wrong.. I am ready for a little R&R.. No kids (ages 4 & 6) and no DH.. just my self..it would be good if DH went ..but he cant.. so just me myself and I.. It would be good if I were a guy.. no problems.. but a girl walking by herself.. on the strip.. guess I will stay on the slots.. LOL.. I will have fun.. I went a year ago.. 60 pounds heavier.. and had a great time then too..

Remember.. what happens in Vegas.. stays in Vegas.. LOL (wink)

How is everyone this morning? Hope everyone had a great weekend......I ate entirely too much this weekend. I got a little exercise though...which is unusual for me. For some reason I cannot get motivated no matter how hard I try on eating right or exercising. I have got to find a support group, but there doesnt seem to be any around my house. I guess Im gonna have to do a little researching. I had a Protein Shake this morning with 2 scoops of powder. Cross your fingers it holds me till lunch. I have got to make this Easter Challenge. I want to be successful at something one time in my life. Again, cross your fingers I want sabatage myself...again!!!! ha ha

After looking at the posts this morning, seems everyone did a little bickering with family this weekend, Glad to see I wasnt the only one. HA HA HA HA HA :clap2: :clap2:

Morning Friends!

Last night I got everything ready on the counter to wake up and mix up a myoplex shake. got ready for work and realized - nopers no shake for me today! Wearing a new white top and i am not eating anything with color on it today!

I'm not a fan anymore of yogurt - kinda OD'd on it when I did weight watchers - but i picke dup some dannon crave control. it was OK but still very yogurt-ish. =)

my PITB clients are already calling! Don't they understand I have a yogurt to play with, posts to catch up on and see who won what Oscars!

Have a good Monday.