Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central New Jersey

I'm from south jersey and I'm having revision surgery tomorrow with dr marc neff at kennedy.I had lap band done by him there 19 months ago n everything was great! 8 hrs and counting

For Sandsmom3, I just went for my first appointment in the middle of August, so I think my plan had a three month process, which would have put me middle or end of November. Due to a schedule conflict with the same doc you are using I had to wait one extra week until 12-4.

Good luck on your revision today! Hope all goes well, keep us posted!

Hi

I am from manalapan nj but had mine done in Princeton with dr Chau. Good luck on your journey!

I am also having my surgery done with Dr Chau at Princeton Hospital! How was your experience?

I've heard great things about the bariatric surgeries at Monmouth!!! I work at jersey shore and I'm having my surgery at soch on sept 20th!!! Only reason is because it is 100% covered!!!! I've looked into a few surgeons in our area and found dr Fresco and Reich!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Is that Sylvia fresco?

Is that Sylvia fresco?

Yes!

How all my CNJ peeps doing!!!!!

Hi

I am also having my surgery done with Dr Chau at Princeton Hospital! How was your experience?

Really?! That's awesome I had such a great experience with everyone. Miriam at the front desk in his office is such a sweetheart and I like that dr Chau is very serious. Made me feel confident that he's the one who would be working on my stomach. He loves when you ask questions too. Princeton hospital is beautiful honestly it looks like a fancy hotel lol the staff is also great. The night shift were a little harder to get in touch with but they let me walk around at night once and then when my family got there I could walk whenever I wanted and they let me leave the next day around 4. There's a nice big screen tv in your room and a pull out couch for family. Do you hve a date yet?

Mirium has already been VERY helpful! She has already scheduled all of my appointments for me and my surgery due to the fact that I have already met my 2012 deductible and I really wanted to get my surgery done by the end of the year... I have my last Nut Appoinment at the end of Oct then she said she will submit to my insurance that day. I tentitively have 12/12 scheduled for my surgery but if my insurance approves fat we can move it up if Dr Chau has openings. Dr Chau has been great so far too. Initally I was so set on the lap band, however, after reading things on LapBandTalk I was leaning more towards the sleeve. I called and left a message for Dr Chau and he called back that day. I had a list of questions about the sleeve sx and he answered them all. He didn't make me feel rushed at all. Everyone in that office is so plesant and helpful! I have heard such awesome things about the new Princeton Hospital too! I am actually so excited!!

Is that Sylvia fresco?

Where did u have your surgery? Was she your doctor?

Mirium has already been VERY helpful! She has already scheduled all of my appointments for me and my surgery due to the fact that I have already met my 2012 deductible and I really wanted to get my surgery done by the end of the year... I have my last Nut Appoinment at the end of Oct then she said she will submit to my insurance that day. I tentitively have 12/12 scheduled for my surgery but if my insurance approves fat we can move it up if Dr Chau has openings. Dr Chau has been great so far too. Initally I was so set on the lap band' date=' however, after reading things on LapBandTalk I was leaning more towards the sleeve. I called and left a message for Dr Chau and he called back that day. I had a list of questions about the sleeve sx and he answered them all. He didn't make me feel rushed at all. Everyone in that office is so plesant and helpful! I have heard such awesome things about the new Princeton Hospital too! I am actually so excited!![/quote']

I was the exact same way. I started my first visit with dr Chau back in December and he went over the three different choices with pros and cons for like two hours he's so informative which also made me feel very confident in him. I was finally able to set my date in May and the earliest he had was July but due to my sched I had to wait until 8/1. I couldn't be more happier with my decision. I am down about 27-30 pounds it fluctuates depending on how much I walk but I feel great. Good luck with everything!

I was the exact same way. I started my first visit with dr Chau back in December and he went over the three different choices with pros and cons for like two hours he's so informative which also made me feel very confident in him. I was finally able to set my date in May and the earliest he had was July but due to my sched I had to wait until 8/1. I couldn't be more happier with my decision. I am down about 27-30 pounds it fluctuates depending on how much I walk but I feel great. Good luck with everything!

Thats AWESOME!!! 27-30lbs since surgery! Way to go!!

Did Dr Chau require a pre-op diet?

Thats AWESOME!!! 27-30lbs since surgery! Way to go!!

Did Dr Chau require a pre-op diet?

Just the regular visits with irina I didn't have any other pre op diet like I've seen on here

How all my CNJ peeps doing!!!!!

All good here!! Going to see gastro tomorrow, to schedule my endoscopy!! The ball is rolling!!