Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I feel the need to let you know that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it. We are human and we often fail ourselves. Wake up tomorrow and commit to yourself again!!!

Thank you! I am happy to say that I made it yesterday without any junk food/candy! One day at a time is all my brain can take- better eating goals to come! I did set a fitness goal!

[*]I confess that I too' date=' think about food way too much, but I know Im not really hungry.

[*']I confess, because of number 1, that I am totally addicted to sunflower seeds

[*]I confess that I drink caffeinated coffee everyday, but add unjury unflavored to it.

[*]I confess that since I quit smoking in December, I still think about smokes everyday. (prolly explains #2)

[*]I confess I eat chocolate once in a while, but I think that is why I DON'T eat it everyday.

[*]I confess that I USED to get upset about missing my old eating habits, but now Im proud of the fact that I don't give a crap about it anymore

[*]I confess that I lie to my husband when he wants to go out to eat and I don't. I tell him I don't feel like it. The truth is, I have better things to do than to sit and watch him and the boys make 5 trips to the buffet.

[*]I confess that I am secretly amused when my husband eats a big plate of carbs and fat... I just think "Keep going skinny man, one day you wont fit into that chair".

[*]I confess that I am proud of the fact that I am forty something and getting physically fit. I make sure everyone in the house knows I just came from the gym.

[*]I confess that I looked in the mirror way too much today, the first day I have worn size 14s.

Love it!!! Ditto

[*]I confess that I too' date=' think about food way too much, but I know Im not really hungry.

[*']I confess, because of number 1, that I am totally addicted to sunflower seeds

[*]I confess that I drink caffeinated coffee everyday, but add unjury unflavored to it.

[*]I confess that since I quit smoking in December, I still think about smokes everyday. (prolly explains #2)

[*]I confess I eat chocolate once in a while, but I think that is why I DON'T eat it everyday.

[*]I confess that I USED to get upset about missing my old eating habits, but now Im proud of the fact that I don't give a crap about it anymore

[*]I confess that I lie to my husband when he wants to go out to eat and I don't. I tell him I don't feel like it. The truth is, I have better things to do than to sit and watch him and the boys make 5 trips to the buffet.

[*]I confess that I am secretly amused when my husband eats a big plate of carbs and fat... I just think "Keep going skinny man, one day you wont fit into that chair".

[*]I confess that I am proud of the fact that I am forty something and getting physically fit. I make sure everyone in the house knows I just came from the gym.

[*]I confess that I looked in the mirror way too much today, the first day I have worn size 14s.

Love it!!! Ditto

I confess that I miss wine more than food.< /p>

I confess I'm afraid of loosing my butt!

I confess I hate exercise.

I confess that I cant wait to loose 50 lbs and see my ex.

I confess my life is lonely right now.

I confess I haven't decided what i will tell people when my weight loss becomes apparent.

i confess i will not give out Halloween candy for fear I might eat some of it.

I confess I will be purchasing a slutty costume tomorrow that I will wear next year.

Ok, it's been a while since I've been on here. But I'm feeling the need to confess so here goes...

I confess that I'm way more arrogant than I ever thought possible

I confess that I see myself as one hot momma (it took pics to convince me I wasn't before weight loss, lol)

I confess I'm addicted to beef Jerky and I justify the unhealthiness of it by the great Protein amount

I confess that sex is way better now!

I confess that I'm 11 months out and drink alcohol several times a week even though I signed a contract that I would wait a year

I confess that I love my cheese puffs and dont even feel guilty about it

I confess that I don't say it out loud but I am beyond thrilled that I now share clothes with my 14 year old daughter

I confess that while folding clothes I hold up my new panties and just grin at how tiny they look

Last but not least I confess that this is by far the best decision I've ever made, better than when I said 'I do' to my husband!!!

Whew, that felt great, thx

I confess ive eaten waaaytoo much unhealthy fatty food in the past 4 days

I confess i havent taken one Vitamin since before surgery

I confess i havent done my exercise for the past four days

I confess i still have days where i will snack and snack and snack cause im feeling low and depressed and im trying to make myself feel better

I confess that i NEED to get back on track and watch those carbs including those evil spawn saltines

I confess i am afraid of the sounds my stomach is making after i ate some salmon on crackers!! Yikes!!

I confess that im worried i wont lose enough weight and i wont look any different.

I confess that even though my pants size is still plus size..my bum says i belong in regular size underwear

I'm still pre-op, (surgery is in 10 days!), but I've got a few confessions...

1. One reason I'm going to Mexico to have my surgery is because I didn't think I'd pass the psyke eval.

2. I'm more afraid of the flight down there than anything about the surgery.

3. I'm not telling my dad, or any of my extended family if I can help it.

4. I'll be in Mexico while my 4th baby brother is being born.

5. Sometimes I think I'm too young for this (18), but I didn't go to my junior or senior prom because I didn't feel pretty enough to wear a dress, and I don't want to let my weight take any more of my life away from me.

6. I've been weighing myself several times a day since I started pre-op. I'm down 10 pounds, but I'm pretty sure most of it is Water.

7. I ate an entire large pizza the day before my pre-op started.

8. I'm terrified of loose skin and losing my hair.

9. I've been so focused on my upcoming surgery that I've been slacking in my college classes.

10. My biggest hope for this is that I'll finally be pretty enough to attract a mate.

I'm still pre-op' date=' (surgery is in 10 days!), but I've got a few confessions... 1. One reason I'm going to Mexico to have my surgery is because I didn't think I'd pass the psyke eval. 2. I'm more afraid of the flight down there than anything about the surgery. 3. I'm not telling my dad, or any of my extended family if I can help it. 4. I'll be in Mexico while my 4th baby brother is being born. 5. Sometimes I think I'm too young for this (18), but I didn't go to my junior or senior prom because I didn't feel pretty enough to wear a dress, and I don't want to let my weight take any more of my life away from me. 6. I've been weighing myself several times a day since I started pre-op. I'm down 10 pounds, but I'm pretty sure most of it is Water. 7. I ate an entire large pizza the day before my pre-op started. 8. I'm terrified of loose skin and losing my hair. 9. I've been so focused on my upcoming surgery that I've been slacking in my college classes. 10. My biggest hope for this is that I'll finally be pretty enough to attract a mate.[/quote']

Oh honey! My heart just broke in five different ways for you! You are young. You will do well and live a happy and healthy life I'm sure :)

I confess that I too would like to find a mate. My hubby died in 2005. Hoping that I will get skinny enough to feel attractive enough to actually find a new soul mate. :unsure:

Ok confession time...

I have gotten completely obsessed with the gym and weighing mySelf. (I've lost 130 btw)

I eat whatever I want in moderation. I'm in the gym so much that it burns off right Away

I love the attention I get. Reminds me of when I played football in college.

I hated throwing out all my old jeans. It's like burning money. I'm so upset

I feel constipated a lot. I started taking Metamucil to regulate myself, but Jesus. I go to th washroom like 3 times a week.

At my heaviest April 2013. 320

November 2nd 2013 195

post-57104-13838396996269_thumb.jpg

post-57104-13838396996875_thumb.jpg

Ok confession time...

I have gotten completely obsessed with the gym and weighing mySelf. (I've lost 130 btw)

I eat whatever I want in moderation. I'm in the gym so much that it burns off right Away

I love the attention I get. Reminds me of when I played football in college.

I hated throwing out all my old jeans. It's like burning money. I'm so upset

I feel constipated a lot. I started taking Metamucil to regulate myself' date=' but Jesus. I go to th washroom like 3 times a week.

At my heaviest April 2013. 320

November 2nd 2013 195[/quote']

You look great! Keep it up!

I love this thread. I am a little over two months (8-27). And I confess..

- this is harder than I ever thought it would be

- I wish I could eat the way I used to

- since loosing the weight I haven't been hit on once..

- I just now jot rid of all my bigger clothes because I am afraid I will just go back and have to re buy all those

- I eat things I know I probably shouldn't

- posting things in this forum is kinda of scary because of fear of judgment

- I drink alcohol and caffeine

- I am more self conscious now than I ever have been

- I still see the fat girl I was

- I haven't been to the gym

- my body grosses me out

- sex now.. Hurts

- I snack more than I should

- I still think this was the best thing I have ever done for me

- peoples comments about my weight loss makes me uncomfortable

- my family isn't that supportive

I'm still pre-op, (surgery is in 10 days!), but I've got a few confessions...

1. One reason I'm going to Mexico to have my surgery is because I didn't think I'd pass the psyke eval.

2. I'm more afraid of the flight down there than anything about the surgery.

3. I'm not telling my dad, or any of my extended family if I can help it.

4. I'll be in Mexico while my 4th baby brother is being born.

5. Sometimes I think I'm too young for this (18), but I didn't go to my junior or senior prom because I didn't feel pretty enough to wear a dress, and I don't want to let my weight take any more of my life away from me.

6. I've been weighing myself several times a day since I started pre-op. I'm down 10 pounds, but I'm pretty sure most of it is Water.

7. I ate an entire large pizza the day before my pre-op started.

8. I'm terrified of loose skin and losing my hair.

9. I've been so focused on my upcoming surgery that I've been slacking in my college classes.

10. My biggest hope for this is that I'll finally be pretty enough to attract a mate.

My name is Olivia and I am sixteen years old. I was sleeved in June of this year and it was the best decision of my life. My surgeon told me that because I am so young i will have much less excess skin and my body will be more receptive to the surgery in almost every way. I am positive that you will do great and i wish the very best for you. Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or just want to talk :)

I'm pre-op but I think it's important to get things off your chest:

1. I have told people I'm single because I'm too busy to date. The truth is I'm ashamed of my weight and don't want to face rejection.

2. I'm super excited to have an intimate relationship again. It's been 7 years and I'm 28, I feel so sad about this.

3. I am scared to death to be thin, I hide behind my weight to not be outgoing.

4. I don't exercise, at all. I feel this is going to be a challenge for me.

5. I love soda, I'm heartbroken I have to give it up. I think I'm being naive how hard this will be for me.