Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I love this thread and posted to it a long time ago, but have some recent confessions! 1) I love shopping for clothes. 2) I'm shocked at the sizes I can wear 3) I'm shocked at how fast my clothes become too big 4) I'm still pissed that my weight loss has slowed down because as much as I enjoy shopping and getting new clothes because what I have is too big, I do want to get to goal so I can be a stable weight. I always feel like I have nothing to wear because I constantly need to replace things. 5) I lost at least a shoe size, so I have to replace all of them, too. Of course, I always need a new purse to go with everything else! :) 6) I promise, I do think about things other than shopping.

1. I confess I worry I will never lose the weight. Ever.

2. I confess the reason I don't want to tell people about the surgery is because, what if I fail? then I'll be the fat girl that couldn't even lose it with surgery!

3. I confess that although I know I'm a sugar addict, sometimes I lie to myself and say maybe it will be different now that I'm sleeved.

4. I confess that even though the 36 lbs I've lost have made a huge difference to the way I look and feel, I wouldn't be happy if I never lost another pound, even though I know I should be.

5. I confess that even though I'm not a jealous person, sometimes I want to b/tch slap those who are complaining about "only" losing 10 lbs a month since I would kill to lose that much.

6. I confess that we still eat Gummy Vitamins although we can do pills just fine, because they're kinda like a treat every night :)

1. I confess I worry I will never lose the weight. Ever. 2. I confess the reason I don't want to tell people about the surgery is because' date=' what if I fail? then I'll be the fat girl that couldn't even lose it with surgery! 3. I confess that although I know I'm a sugar addict, sometimes I lie to myself and say maybe it will be different now that I'm sleeved. 4. I confess that even though the 36 lbs I've lost have made a huge difference to the way I look and feel, I wouldn't be happy if I never lost another pound, even though I know I should be. 5. I confess that even though I'm not a jealous person, sometimes I want to b/tch slap those who are complaining about "only" losing 10 lbs a month since I would kill to lose that much. 6. I confess that we still eat Gummy Vitamins although we can do pills just fine, because they're kinda like a treat every night :)[/quote']

I am a sugar addict too. I so wish that I wasn't.

1. I confess that I failed at the pre-op liquid diet and the post-op liquid diet, yet I am still down 77 since my high weight.

2. I confess that I never sipped, always used a straw, and never had issues with drinking an getting my fluids in.

3. I confess I still mourn my old huge stomach when I make something awesome to eat.

4. I confess that i don't exercise that often and this is sad because I like to, I just literally do not have time.

5. I confess that I am always cold now that I have less insulation.

6. I confess I am going to have more than 5 confessions.

7. I confess I ate a pice of rolo brownie pizza yesterday and it was delicious, but too rich, and my piece satisfied me, instead of the olden times when I would begin eating, look down and find I ate the whole thing and don't remember doing so.

8. I confess I had four sips of beer and 4 sips pf pop in the last konth and don't feel like my stomach stretched at all!

9. I confess I wish I was losing faster, but I am still happy with my progress.

10. I confess I think my hospital gypped me and sent bills I already paid to collection. How else could I get a refund back and a collection notice at thesame time?

Ooh....I too failed on pre OP...even did huge plate potatoes and gravy and chicken....huge....

I too miss my old habits but not so much as time matches on.

If I feel like a bite of my old food I bite....

I'm still losing.... Ain't life grand?

1. I say that I'm allergic to sugar because I get diaphoretic and nauseated if I drink or eat the least bit sweet Stuff. I see the positive side of this though. I use to be a sugarholic.

2. I loose weight so fast that I never have any thing to wear for special occasions yet I'm a Slow Looser. lol

3. Sex is Greaaat!!

4. I wear people out on not telling how I lost weight. When they ask, I tell them I'm doing Protein shakes that's my story and I'm sticking with it! This is what I ve decided to do.

5. Sex is Fantastic!

1. I say that I'm allergic to sugar because I get diaphoretic and nauseated if I drink or eat the least bit sweet Stuff. I see the positive side of this though. I use to be a sugarholic. 2. I loose weight so fast that I never have any thing to wear for special occasions yet I'm a Slow Looser. lol 3. Sex is Greaaat!! 4. I wear people out on not telling how I lost weight. When they ask' date=' I tell them I'm doing Protein shakes that's my story and I'm sticking with it! This is what I ve decided to do. 5. Sex is Fantastic![/quote']

Yes but how is the sex?? :). Diaphoretic. Hadn't heard that word in ages. Love it.

Ok I wasn't gonna do it for fear of being judged but WTH here goes...

1) I have had some wine

2) I have had some chocolate.

3) I have started smoking again

4) I would kill for a Big Mac with extra sauce

5) I have had anxiety attacks post surgery.

I know' date=' I know. All I can say is this is so much more than I anticipated. I am adjusting but this is a HUGE change. I didn't underestimate the commitment but I didn't fully realize the entire impact. I know I will succeed but obviously not without testing some limits.[/quote']

Check your magnesium level for the anxiety. No judgement here, best of luck!

1. I say that I'm allergic to sugar because I get diaphoretic and nauseated if I drink or eat the least bit sweet Stuff. I see the positive side of this though. I use to be a sugarholic. 2. I loose weight so fast that I never have any thing to wear for special occasions yet I'm a Slow Looser. lol 3. Sex is Greaaat!! 4. I wear people out on not telling how I lost weight. When they ask' date=' I tell them I'm doing Protein Shakes that's my story and I'm sticking with it! This is what I ve decided to do. 5. Sex is Fantastic![/quote']. Love it!! Btw. When is sex ok post op?

I confess that I Have no ideal how to eat right still I'm on soft food so I eat and puke

I confess that food is always on my mind and whatever I eat is not keeping me full

I confess that maybe I should be walking more then I could but the pain is was keeping me from doing anything

I confess that I'm doing this all alone and no support from anyone

Thinking of you and sending you lots of supported feelings! Be well.

. Love it!! Btw. When is sex ok post op?

Do try to wait until you leave the hospital but after that.... :) Actually they say 1 week unless your usual routine invokes whips, chains, and chandeliers.

Do try to wait until you leave the hospital but after that.... :) Actually they say 1 week unless your usual routine invokes whips' date=' chains, and chandeliers.[/quote'] good to know. Guess I will have to put my 50 shades on hold, gamer girl !! Ha.

I confess that.....

1. I, too, weigh myself every day after not getting on a scale (by choice) for nearly 10 years. Ah, the joy of moving the marker towards the right from my weight the day before!

2. I miss Friday-after-work dinner and drinks with coworkers. I have joined them when they go out but it is hard to not share in the things they order when I still love them. Especially the awesome margaritas. Waaa.

3. I have not indulged in proper fitting clothes now that my old ones are falling off of me. Part of me doesn't trust that my new size is for keeps while part if me is looking forward to me shrinking even more.

4. A very unpleasant (but honest) side of me feels superior to others when I watch them eat poorly. Hey wasn't that me eating too much and making poor choices just three months ago?!? I never thought I would change my eating habits nor eating attitude this much. Thank you sleeve and VST pals!

5. I was painfully happy when my daughter confessed that she was no longer embarrassed to have me chaperone a school trip. Ouch.

I confess that I'm a food/carbohydrate addict in recovery

I confess that I've allowed my addiction and my weight to negatively effect my relationship with my husband and my children

I confess that I got to the point where I could barely climb stairs and everything hurt, and I chose not to complain because I didn't want to change my diet.

I confess that I felt guilty taking the risk of attempting WLS a second time but I'm so glad that I did! I surprised myself with my own bravery. Much of this bravery came from spending hours on this board so thank you all!

I confess that I have allowed my lack of confidence to limit my professional success.

I confess that I hope not to hold resentment for people who treat me differently after I lose weight.

I just had a scrambled egg and I am 7 days. On day 11 it will be on my plan. I was just so darn hungry.