Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I confess I feel like a failure. Sleeved April 2012 coming up on a year and I have only lost 70 pounds and not 100

Michelle xo

I confess I feel like a failure. Sleeved April 2012 coming up on a year and I have only lost 70 pounds and not 100

Michelle xo

Michelle,

Turn it around, get back on program, eating your Protein, & start moving! Recommit and you will lose that 30 faster than you know!

I am on the program and do move. I will add more cardio and I do get my Protein in. been at a stall for a while. Do you think I have stopped losing? I hope not. Think adding another day of cardio will do it?

Michelle xo

I can lick my big toe!!! :) Oh, and I must confess that I am enjoying seeing what kind of "ass I can pull". I have a 30 year old hot firefighter telling me how good I look on a regular basis...that makes me go hmmmm... I'm seeing someone who is WAY hotter than any man I've ever dated before and I'm LOVING life. :)

A hot firefighter? Wow that's the best NSV yet! :) Is it time for a new pic? :)

I am on the program and do move. I will add more cardio and I do get my Protein in. been at a stall for a while. Do you think I have stopped losing? I hope not. Think adding another day of cardio will do it?

Michelle xo

Michelle,

How long have you been in this "stall"?

Sometimes you get in these periods and we need to kick start it off again. Start back on Protein (liquid) again and move back up to solids again. How much protein are you getting in one day? And are you still losing inches. Sometimes we are losing fat , but gaining lean muscle! What is your total caloric intake per day?

A hot firefighter? Wow that's the best NSV yet! :) Is it time for a new pic? :)

New pic of me uploaded just for you! Look to the left. As for the hot guy...post-12374-13813663254191_thumb.jpg

Awesome new pic! Love the three of you.......He is hot by the way, but you'll even hotter with your great big smile..... :)

New pic of me uploaded just for you! Look to the left. As for the hot guy...

When you said "a hot Fire-fighter" I thought you meant cute, sexy, handsome. But after seeing him in that pic. I'm guessing you meant that he had a fever. BTW, you're looking great!

The guy in the pic is NOT the firefighter. And, Lissa isn't a freak, but the guy likes to attract attention. He's pretty normal when he lets his hair down and takes out all his silver. Sweet doesn't begin to describe him. :)

I confess that I am soo excited that everyone has the same confessions as I do.

I confess that I am scared I won't be as successful as others and I won't really lose weight

I confess that I have kept my surgery a secret except from my hubby and immediate family' date=' I hate all the questions

I confess that I drank a small coke from McDonald's and it was sooo good

I confess that I miss being able to take a big bite of a hamburger

I confess that I am also scared of the pressure that will come when I really lose a lot of weight, if I do.

I confess not having a scale and not wanting one for fear of being a slave to it and having it determine my mood for the day

I confess while I think I have lost about 25lbs and I am 5 weeks post op mentally I am not feeling happy, like I think my mood has changed for the worse and I don't know why

Finally I confess that while I believe I have the best husband in the world who was always affectionate he is all over me and I find myself becoming a little irritated and I don't know why and I don't want to hurt his feelings but I have lied to him and said my stomach is a little sore to get out of sex some nights.

Whey... It feels great to say these things.[/quote']

I confess I have done most of these things too. I also believed that my husbands lack of interest in me was due to my weight and losing it would be some magic potion for my marriage. Wrong. I'm the size I was when he met me and couldn't keep his hands off me. But nothing. No changes. Yes I've told him how I feel. He apologizes and says he loves me, but then the next day is the same. Its depressing and discouraging and makes me feel like I've failed already. And feeling this way makes it so hard to not eat my feelings away. So while your husbands attention can be annoying...I'm jealous of it and think you're a very lucky lady. You're going to do great :)

Changes4me

Im so sorry to hear about your relationship with your husband. I know its gonna be hard but please keep your head high and be proud of what you are doing for your health and happiness. I wish you the best of luck with your husband. We are here when you need someone to listen and a shoulder to cry on.

I confess I have done most of these things too. I also believed that my husbands lack of interest in me was due to my weight and losing it would be some magic potion for my marriage. Wrong. I'm the size I was when he met me and couldn't keep his hands off me. But nothing. No changes. Yes I've told him how I feel. He apologizes and says he loves me, but then the next day is the same. Its depressing and discouraging and makes me feel like I've failed already. And feeling this way makes it so hard to not eat my feelings away. So while your husbands attention can be annoying...I'm jealous of it and think you're a very lucky lady. You're going to do great :)

There are a lot more issues under the table that haven't been addressed yet.... It's not just you, it's usually a break down in communication and feelings that haven't been discussed. This is scary stuff......... Rock that body and enjoy what you have! :)

Michelle' date='

How long have you been in this "stall"?

Sometimes you get in these periods and we need to kick start it off again. Start back on Protein (liquid) again and move back up to solids again. How much Protein are you getting in one day? And are you still losing inches. Sometimes we are losing fat , but gaining lean muscle! What is your total caloric intake per day?[/quote']

Shane I get in about 60 to 70 grams protein. Its been about 3 months. I have added 2 more days of exercise. I also get in under 800 calories a day sometimes 900. I have measured inches but clothes and jewelry are getting a looser. Just getting to the point of discouraged is all. Thanks for the help.

Michelle xo