Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein Pills Or Shots?

If you want a Protein shot, this is the only one I have ever seen that is even worth trying. Everything else(that I've seen) contains collagen/hydrolized Gelatin.

https://www1.bariatricadvantage.com/catalog/group/77102/

This is not a recommendation as I have not personally tried it. But it's the only shot that I've seen that I would try.

I drink whey Protein elite series 60g for 2 scoops..yummy it's damn good I drink the chocolate! Taste like slim fast

I drink Whey Protein elite series 60g for 2 scoops..yummy it's damn good I drink the chocolate! Taste like slim fast

Where did you find this? That is great...I didn't drink a Protein shake today or yesterday so I must start back on the right track tomorrow. I am eating more(which is not nearly enough) since I will be six weeks out on Monday. This eating more than just liquids makes me think I dont need shakes... so I must change my thoughts and have one in the morning!

@walmart the bag is $10 the tub is $19 I drink the chocolate and I can now eat soft foods but I'm stuck to my yummy protein..my 14yr old drinks damn near all of it! I had to double up last week becuz of her! I bought strawberry also it taste more like a smoothie, added some frozen strawberry/bannana and ice but I'm addicted to the chocolate

Be cautious with protien shots. Almost all of them are garbage. Look at the ingredients' date=' if it lists collagen, don't buy it. Your body cannot digest collagen Proteins.[/quote']

Bariatric Advantage sells 100% liquid whey Protein shots now. No collagen stuff. They are expensive though so I haven't tried it yet. I'm doing really bad on my protien right now.

Sent from my iPad using VST

The Bariatric Advantage is the only one i've tried and it is nasty.

I drink whey Protein elite series 60g for 2 scoops..yummy it's damn good I drink the chocolate! Taste like slim fast

I too drink the Elite series and i actually like it a lot! I add like 2 tsp of the sugar free instant pudding mix (white chocolate) with it and 1%milk and its just like a yummy shake. I am 5 days post op and all i have had is Water,sugar free popsicles, gatorade, and some koolaide. Im too scared to try andything else. I know i need to get broths in amd i def need to get my Protein Shake in. How long after surgery did u start your shakes and did it hurt? How long does it take you to drink one shake with one scoop? I usually make mine with one scoop of shake mix two tsp of instant Jello pudding mix and 10-12ozs of 1%milk.

@walmart the bag is 10 the tub is 19 I drink the chocolate and I can now eat soft foods but I'm stuck to my yummy Protein..my 14yr old drinks damn near all of it! I had to double up last week becuz of her! I bought strawberry also it taste more like a smoothie' date=' added some frozen strawberry/bannana and ice but I'm addicted to the chocolate[/quote']

Where can i find the strawberry!? Sounds yum. Our Walmart only carries the chocolate :-\