Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any July 17Th Sleevers Or Close To That Date

I was july 17th as well, started 243, was 234 the day of surgery and was 224 on july 31. I haven't lost anything since. Combination of the normal stall it seems that occurs a few weeks out and stress on my part....

I have not done well with the diet at all and I'm thinking I am probably stretching my sleeve. Now I'm at 213 from 235 since July 17th DOS .. sounds like many of u r in a similar range. I did liquid for 2 days post op then purer for about 2 days and totally skipped to soft foods after that. Now I'm eating regular food in really small portions b.c that's all that can fit. Today I had hot wings, but only two b.c i got too full. I need therapy I think. Smh

Congrats to everybody in there waight loss.

I was sleeved July 12th. I'm down 45lbs and 20 pre-op. feel great.

I had my surgery July 17 and I'm down 29 pounds. I had a very rough start though. I'm still only on liquids because I haven't tolerated many things well. I even had to go to the hospital for pancreatitis. I'm doing a lot better now and I should be able to try puréed foods once again. Good luck to you in your weight loss journey! Try not to get discouraged. I have to tell myself that everyday :)

Very frustrated!! DOS was july 9th, Down 30 lbs, 12 was Pre op and haven't lost anything in the last 3 weeks! Following my diet, working out 3-4x week. If I were on a diet, I'd quit!

Normal? While surgery/post op weren't horrible , I'd like to know that I didn't do all this to lose 30 of the 100 lbs I want to lose!!

It's interesting how many of us are stalling out at the 4 week mark. I posted in this thread just 4 days ago and have not lost a pound since then. I knew that there would be stalls and plateaus, but it's very frustrating being there and doing all the right things and not seeing the scale move! I have just moved to solid foods and find myself wondering if I am eating too much... but I track my food and Protein intake carefully and have been averaging around 600-700 calories with 3 meals and a Protein Shake and half a Protein Bar. Logically, it doesn't make sense that I am not losing weight, right?

I have heard in the past that the body gets used to a certain calorie intake and level of activity and that's where the plateaus happen. So, I am going to shake things up and try exercising at a different time tomorrow, really push my Water intake, focus on getting all of my protein (supposed to get 72 grams daily), and adding Decaf green tea. If this doesn't make a difference after 3-4 days I will try some other changes like adding yoga or some light weight lifting.

I totally get the frustration and am trying to keep positive. I hope the same for all of you! :rolleyes:

I was sleeved on the 18th and lost 7 the first week but stalled for the next 2 weeks. Finally started losing again in the last few days. Down a total of 30 total including 1 week pre op diet. I'm not complaining. :)