Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good Bye Band, Hello Sleeve

Well I'm 3 days post op now...things are a little better. I can move more and I can finally get some gas out! Lol! Luckily no gas in my shoulders like when I had my band done. Still no pain meds' date=' they proscribed me liquid lortab which I'm allergic to and it has made me throw up several times, which is not fun. Tried taking the anti nausea pills before but still no luck. Trying to get the doc to prescribe me the right pain meds but only a couple of pharmacies carry it. But I'm hanging in there, I can already tell how small my tummy is...it's crazy! But thank you for all your well wishes and I'll continue to keep y'all updated.[/quote']

I am glad you are doing better, r u able to drink your Protein and Water

Yes everything is going down good!

I hope and pray I can say the same thing sometime next week. Take care and please continue to post

Hi how are you doing today?

Well I had an ok day today! Got a whole thing of Tomato Soup, the cup in hand type, down! Still in some pain due to no pain meds but finally got my prescription today! Woke up with gas in my chest . Wasn't fun but walked around and took a chewable gas x and it was better. Did do something I don't think I should have though. Went out tonight with the hubby and his office to a Mexican bar. Hubby ordered cheese dip and I slowly ate it. It was very thin and not very spicy so it went down really good. Defiantly got full! Lol!

Lil Lo: I am also scheduled for revidiom on Oct 11. I must admit that I am a nervous wreck not knowing if my procedure can be done in one surgery as well. I do want the safest and best outcome. I have full trust in my doctor but he is going to need alittle assistance from GOD! So I will keep you in prayer as I hope you will for me...

Well I had an ok day today! Got a whole thing of Tomato soup' date=' the cup in hand type, down! Still in some pain due to no pain meds but finally got my prescription today! Woke up with gas in my chest . Wasn't fun but walked around and took a chewable gas x and it was better. Did do something I don't think I should have though. Went out tonight with the hubby and his office to a Mexican bar. Hubby ordered cheese dip and I slowly ate it. It was very thin and not very spicy so it went down really good. Defiantly got full! Lol![/quote']

I am glad you are doing well and that you went out and had some fun. R u having any problems from eating the cheese dip?

Not really. Eating the cheese dip was kinda a relief! It helped me finally have my first bowl movement since surgery! Lol!

Not really. Eating the cheese dip was kinda a relief! It helped me finally have my first bowl movement since surgery! Lol!

Hi how have you been feeling and how is your weight loss

It has been going ok. Haven't checked my weight. I started the mushy stage today, was able to handle chicken salad and hummus. Just been having very bad acid reflux! I feel like my throat is on fire!!! But other than that I did take off my surgi strips today to see my incisions. They look gross as expected, lol. But I'm gonna go get a scale tonight so I'll let you know about the weight loss.

It has been going ok. Haven't checked my weight. I started the mushy stage today' date=' was able to handle chicken salad and hummus. Just been having very bad acid reflux! I feel like my throat is on fire!!! But other than that I did take off my surgi strips today to see my incisions. They look gross as expected, lol. But I'm gonna go get a scale tonight so I'll let you know about the weight loss.[/quote']

O

You might need to take something for the reflux before it gets worse.. I keep reading from post sleevers you might need to take for awhile.. Ck with your MD..

I had a bad week. 1st I had to do the in lab sleep study cause of sleep apnea, then yesterday I was told that I had to get cardiologist clearance due to EKG shows signs of a (silent) mild heart attack ....NEWS TO ME. Scared me to death..... So today the surgeon wanted to have old nuclear stress test and old EKG's faxed from my cardiologist so he could study them but in the mean time I am left hanging.. I still have an appt scheduled on Tuesday to see card. And still haven't cnxld the surgery. I confess I broke down and ate reg food .. I had a pitty party kept it to a minumum......now tomorrow is back to the liquid diet .....thanks for sharing and letting me vent...

My first EKG was bad apparently but went back 4 days later and it was fine. Don't worry it will all work out! Just hang in there!

My first EKG was bad apparently but went back 4 days later and it was fine. Don't worry it will all work out! Just hang in there!

Thank you I will.. Just keep me posted on your progress..

Ok so I just weighed myself...surgery day I was 260 now per the 3 scales I tried at Walmart bc I couldn't believe it, I'm at 238 now! 22 pounds!!!!