Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's Check In November 2012 Sleevers!

I've had 3 kids (no c sections) and with each I thought my boobies were gonna explode..lol. ugh i finally hit 150 a few days ago but have been bouncing back snd forth 150 to 152...can't seem to break the stall!!

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

I have been bouncing between 149-151 too for about 3 weeks now :/

I've had 2 kids' date=' one c-section... My youngest was a whomping 9 lbs!!! Once I hit goal, a Tummy Tuck and boob job for this girl. Maybe a little lift for my sagging booty as well lol !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using VST[/quote']

My first was 9lbs 4 oz and I did not have diabetes.Second was 7lbs 8 oz and my Third was 9lbs even everyone kept asking if I was diabetic bc of my 2 monster babies but nope that is just how they grew :)My boobs are very deflated like empty sacs almost.I am

Also hoping with TT some of the scarring I have goes with the skin that is removed and can you say stretch marks I didn't gain much with my pregnancies 20lbs each time but my stomach got HUGE and I have tons of stripes.

Good Morning all you fabulous November sleevers! It's been awhile since I posted (Jan).

Had my sleeve done on 19 Nov 2012. Highest weight in Feb 2003 was 235; lowest was 175 in 2010. Pre-op weight was 215; 210 after pre-op diet. Goal is 135, which will probably be about 10 lbs too much, but I know there will be some weight gain after the first year. As of Monday the 1st, I'm at 154.6 and have lost 59 inches.

I wouldn't change a thing, 2nd best decision I've ever made (marrying hubby is 1st).

My first was 9lbs 4 oz and I did not have diabetes.Second was 7lbs 8 oz and my Third was 9lbs even everyone kept asking if I was diabetic bc of my 2 monster babies but nope that is just how they grew :)My boobs are very deflated like empty sacs almost.I am

Also hoping with TT some of the scarring I have goes with the skin that is removed and can you say stretch marks I didn't gain much with my pregnancies 20lbs each time but my stomach got HUGE and I have tons of stripes.

boobs r the same here...very deflated looking. I have a ton of stretch marks too. I'm debating on boob lift or bigger size...have yall looked into it yet?

highest weight 224#<br />sx weight 213# (11/20/12)<br />current weight 150.4#(6/30)

boobs r the same here...very deflated looking. I have a ton of stretch marks too. I'm debating on boob lift or bigger size...have yall looked into it yet?

I'm gonna go all out and do both.... lift and 1 size bigger. Still checking prices and surgeons

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Sleeved 11/14..down 123 lbs

post-44734-13813667444497_thumb.png

You look amazing!!! Great work!!

[ATTACH]15135[/ATTACH]

I don't know what I'm going to do about boobs deflated and tummy! I'm 66 and will be 67 before the surgeon recommends going ahead with plastic surgery. Do I really care at that point?? Will see what I look like then and decide.

I don't know what I'm going to do about boobs deflated and tummy! I'm 66 and will be 67 before the surgeon recommends going ahead with plastic surgery. Do I really care at that point?? Will see what I look like then and decide.

I'm feeling the same way!

When I started this I just wanted to be healthy and get away with looking good clothed.

I have more weight to lose until goal (29 pounds)

But I definitely have problem areas already.

Funny enough my stomach is fine.

But the thighs are a mess they have been a problem area. Even when I was smaller I should say thighs all the way down to my knees (and below)

In a perfect world I would love to wear shorts but I don't know that I will ever be able to do that without surgery.

I've seen thigh lift photos the scar is massive!

My take away? I'd rather have a saggy stomach than saggy thighs!

My thighs are like Jello, but I wear longer shorts and I even got brave enough to wear a size 14 skort when I was golfing. My friend told another friend that I look like I just got out of prison when I walk as I am so much freer. Having to wear a sports bra now when I'm walking but that is ok!! Love the encouragement on this forum.

I'm gonna go all out and do both.... lift and 1 size bigger. Still checking prices and surgeons

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Like Buckeye I plan on going all out size plus lift probably in stages :) still researching too!

Like Buckeye I plan on going all out size plus lift probably in stages :) still researching too!

I want to go up in size too but I know for sure a lift is needed! I wonder if they will sag with time if goin a size bigger...I just don't want anymore surgeries after that. So i need to start researching. It cost my sis in law $8k to get a tt not sure if boob job was included. My mom paid $3k(in Mexico) for tt and Lipo (2 surgeries) and he did an awrsome job. He did the back also with the 1st sx and it made a whole lot of difference than just workin on the tummy. I would go to him but I sometimes have complications after sx I don't want to risk it!

My thighs are like jello' date=' but I wear longer shorts and I even got brave enough to wear a size 14 skort when I was golfing. My friend told another friend that I look like I just got out of prison when I walk as I am so much freer. Having to wear a sports bra now when I'm walking but that is ok!! Love the encouragement on this forum.[/quote']

Upper inner thighs r crazy! I wear body shapers to keep from being seen how bad they r. Jeans r ok but thinner materials really show that I need work done:-( I havr to concentrate on the tummy and boobs bcuz I think they r worse!

I want to go up in size too but I know for sure a lift is needed! I wonder if they will sag with time if goin a size bigger...I just don't want anymore surgeries after that. So i need to start researching. It cost my sis in law 8k to get a tt not sure if boob job was included. My mom paid 3k(in Mexico) for tt and Lipo (2 surgeries) and he did an awrsome job. He did the back also with the 1st sx and it made a whole lot of difference than just workin on the tummy. I would go to him but I sometimes have complications after sx I don't want to risk it!

Yes that is why I will do 2 stages probably bc from what I have researched so far there tends to be less or slower re sagging if implants are done after you are healed from lift or vice versa...I am researching a ton and I will pay more $ if I need to in order to get in done right...I am considering having mine done by Dr.Green in Sacramento near my moms he is a leading plastic surgeon for weightloss patients.Or Dr.Barone who was in US News Top Plastic Surgeons she specializes in breasts but does it all and is in San Antonio which is where I live now...

Yes that is why I will do 2 stages probably bc from what I have researched so far there tends to be less or slower re sagging if implants are done after you are healed from lift or vice versa...I am researching a ton and I will pay more if I need to in order to get in done right...I am considering having mine done by Dr.Green in Sacramento near my moms he is a leading plastic surgeon for weightloss patients.Or Dr.Barone who was in US News Top Plastic Surgeons she specializes in breasts but does it all and is in San Antonio which is where I live now...

Yes its worth it if u know the dr is good at what they do. I live in the tx panhandle if not I would go to the 1 in san antonio. I hope to find a good dr here.

Yes its worth it if u know the dr is good at what they do. I live in the tx panhandle if not I would go to the 1 in san antonio. I hope to find a good dr here.

I don't know where exactly you are- but I know of a great Doc in DFW. My moms BFF had RNY years ago- and had plastics after- this same doc did my best friend from

High schools boob job and has now done a Tummy Tuck on my grown up best friend. He's ridiculously amazing.