Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm just wondering if there are any November Sleevers? I finish my insurance required 16 week weight management program the last week of October and should be sleeved by the beginning of November.

I'd like to have all of us support each other like people that were sleeved in other months did. Let's have fun!

Where are you at in your approval process, any issues thus far? Tell us about you!!

I plan to be sleeved in November :) I was denied by insurance... Isn't covered by my plan so I plan to go to tj Mexico to see dr Kelly. My plan is nov 17th :). Can't wait!!! :)

I plan to be sleeved in November :) I was denied by insurance... Isn't covered by my plan so I plan to go to tj Mexico to see dr Kelly. My plan is nov 17th :). Can't wait!!! :)

Sweet. Good luck to you.

Thanks, same to you! Maybe we'll have more to join the group! I'd love to get to know others who are in about the same stage as us! I think it helps! :)

Are you doing a "diet" right now? I am headed to my primary doc today to discuss my surgery and all that jazz. Hopefully he will have some helpful insight for me! I'm ready to get this show on the road!

Hi!! I am scheduled for Nov 20th! It can't get here soon enough. I am in the middle of my 6th month insurance mandate. I really wanted to lose 20-25 lbs preop but I am struggling. I have the "I better eat it now before surgery" complex!

Hey Ready to Lost it! My goal is to lose weight before my surgery too... I think I've been thinking the "I better eat it now before surgery" junk too.... it's hard but I know I need to get busy working on it! Good luck!

Hey Ready to Lost it! My goal is to lose weight before my surgery too... I think I've been thinking the "I better eat it now before surgery" junk too.... it's hard but I know I need to get busy working on it! Good luck!

I agree I have got to get in the right frame if mind. It will only benefit us in the long run. What ever we lise before we will be ahead of the game. We can be a great support for each other!

Yeah that desire for a last meal is definitely not a singular even. Everything in my mind has its right to have a last meal with me. Lol. But I need to get my head on. I'm integrating steps into my life now that should be a habit by the time I get my surgery. I don't want to be too overwhelmed post op. but good news for me...just introducing mindful eating back into my life...I've lost 1.6 lbs this week. I would like to get as far under 300 as I can before surgery so that it's not so hard on me when I go under aenestesia.

Hi! I am hoping to be a November sleever. I just had my band removed yesterday, and my surgeon wants me to wait about 4 months to be sleeved. I am hoping to sneak it in around Thanksgiving, so I can take less time off work.

Can't wait for Nov to get here!

Welcome! No thanksgiving dinner for me either this year...I'm on the 20th but I'm ok with that it will be worth it!

I'm perfectly content with no turkey or all the trimmings this year. Getting sleeved is far more important to me. Besides its not what or how much you eat that matters...it's the people you spend the holiday with that matter. And I for one would love to spend it with the sleeved version of me. Lol.

I got my band the day before Thanksgiving three years ago, so I'm fine with skipping the meal again. I don't really care for turkey anyhow, and not eating means I can focus on football instead! :P

Just got my insurance approval yeasetrday! Because I'm a college student I'll be getting sleeved on Nov. 15 right before thanksgiving break!

Good luck to everyone else...I can really use the support of you al and would love to do the same for you!

Just got my insurance approval yeasetrday! Because I'm a college student I'll be getting sleeved on Nov. 15 right before thanksgiving break!

Good luck to everyone else...I can really use the support of you al and would love to do the same for you!

Welcome November sleever! It will be great for all of us to support each other!

I'm being sleeved nov 13!!!! band removal and sleeve surgery!!! #sograteful