Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

Thanks "tally"!

Don't think anyone would say that about the "before" picture.....haha! :blink:

Thanks Butter, but I've been skimping on the "mofo" attempts lately, but hoping to regroup soon and see if I can make another run at the "mofo mojo" and "get my strength on"! :)

Update........

FINALLY!!!! Felt like I had to starve myself the past two months to make a push for goal weight...........but I finally made it (21 and a half months after my sleeve). I'm a little weaker since I've not lifted weights quite as often' date=' upped my cardio and cut calories/carbs. So I'm going to get back to my normal routine of lifted more, a little less cardio and up my cals and carbs slightly and eventually settle back into the low to mid 220's.

On the sliding type scale......it finally balanced just under 215 1/2 and closer to 215 1/4......so I'm rounding down and calling that my goal weight of 215. :D If I stripped all the way down I think I would have lost half a pound of clothes. I had to get down to my shorts and socks to get the 215 1/4. :blink: Since I was at the gym and the scale is located by the Water fountain.....I couldn't strip any further. :wub:

Before

After......[/quote']

Wow you look amazing! Very handsome

Update........

FINALLY!!!! Felt like I had to starve myself the past two months to make a push for goal weight...........but I finally made it (21 and a half months after my sleeve). I'm a little weaker since I've not lifted weights quite as often' date=' upped my cardio and cut calories/carbs. So I'm going to get back to my normal routine of lifted more, a little less cardio and up my cals and carbs slightly and eventually settle back into the low to mid 220's.

On the sliding type scale......it finally balanced just under 215 1/2 and closer to 215 1/4......so I'm rounding down and calling that my goal weight of 215. :D If I stripped all the way down I think I would have lost half a pound of clothes. I had to get down to my shorts and socks to get the 215 1/4. :blink: Since I was at the gym and the scale is located by the Water fountain.....I couldn't strip any further. :wub:

Before

After......[/quote']

You look fabulous, healthy, and strong. Congratulations!

post-53306-13813669083449_thumb.jpg

Looking great!!!! Except for the Phillies shirt of course...... :)

Still have 20 more to go

[ATTACH]17343[/ATTACH]

post-16848-13813669098272_thumb.jpg

This is at 5 months

That's very noticeable! Congrats

[ATTACH]17368[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17369[/ATTACH]

Im 9 mths out and down 97lbs!

[ATTACH]17370[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17371[/ATTACH]

post-33179-13813669128984_thumb.png

post-33179-13813669129542_thumb.png

post-33179-1381366913052_thumb.png

post-33179-13813669131056_thumb.png

Im 9 mths out and down 97lbs!

How tall are? You look amazzzzing. Congrats & freat pics!!!

I realized that my before picture was taken before my daughter's "meet the teacher" event last year. Her meet the teacher event was yesterday- here is a side by side of August 21, 2012 to August 22, 2013! I'm 9 months-ish out (11/13/12)- 99lbs down as of this morning. 15 more to go.

post-44833-1381366913393_thumb.jpg

How tall are? You look amazzzzing. Congrats & freat pics!!!

Thank u so much! Im 5'3"