Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Want To See Before & After Pics!

HW 299 CW222 1/21/13 I'm 5'7 1/2

Awsome!'

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Before

After

1 year 1 month out..150 pounds down...want 50 more to go...

Soooooo inspirational! Thank you for posting! You look amazing and soo happy! Congrats!!

so someone asked for a closer before and after so here you go :)

Wow lady! Your legs look beautiful!! Great job!

So I wanted to post a pic that emphasizes the difference in my face

Looking great!!!!!!!! Go girl

So I wanted to post a pic that emphasizes the difference in my face

Wow!!!!!

Took some pics at the 70 pound lost mark to help give an idea of what some people might expect that are similar to my stats. I've been lucky with the skin so far. I have a few little wrinkles around my belly button that I expect to tighten up as time goes by' date=' my arms are flabby with remaining fat in them but I wouldn't say lose skin exactly, same with my thighs. I've never been fond of my legs but now I have traded in a few cottage cheese dimples for some not so great drooping and almost roll-like remaining fluff on my inner thighs. My butt has flattened out and is now fuller on the bottom than the middle so no round badonkadonk anymore but still looks decent in jeans lol. And my poor poor boobies need a makeover ASAP. I'm 159 now at 6 months out this week,< 10 pounds from my goal of 150, HW was 230's and I'm 5'4". Hope this helps give someone some insight on what they might expect to see.[/quote']

Thank you for that...our stats are similar and I'm having surgery May 7. You look great and I cant wait to get there. My boobes are HUGE and always have been, even when I was skinny so I will be springing for a boobe in a few years. ;-)

May 7...here I come!!

Thank you for that...our stats are similar and I'm having surgery May 7. You look great and I cant wait to get there. My boobes are HUGE and always have been' date=' even when I was skinny so I will be springing for a boobe in a few years. ;-)

May 7...here I come!![/quote']

That's "BOOBE JOB" lol

May 7...here I come!!

Thank you for that...our stats are similar and I'm having surgery May 7. You look great and I cant wait to get there. My boobes are HUGE and always have been' date=' even when I was skinny so I will be springing for a boobe in a few years. ;-)

May 7...here I come!![/quote']

I want to see before and after pictures of that lol

I look a lot like your beginning shots.....what did you weigh and how tall are you? I am just trying to get a mental image of what I could (will) look like.Thank you!

I was 367 # and I am 5'8". Current wight is 218-217... I am fluctuating right bow...but it will keep on going down if I continue with the running exercise ect.

Here are my 6 weeks post op pictures. Heaviest weight 363 Preop Weight 341. 6 week check up 299. Although I don't see my weight loss in the mirror, everyone keeps complimenting me on my weight loss.

post-43707-13813665320243_thumb.jpg

post-43707-13813665321182_thumb.jpg

Here are my 6 weeks post op pictures. Heaviest weight 363 Preop Weight 341. 6 week check up 299. Although I don't see my weight loss in the mirror' date=' everyone keeps complimenting me on my weight loss.[/quote']

Wow, such a huge difference in only six weeks, good job.

Here are my 6 weeks post op pictures. Heaviest weight 363 Preop Weight 341. 6 week check up 299. Although I don't see my weight loss in the mirror' date=' everyone keeps complimenting me on my weight loss.[/quote']

Damn good job!!!!