Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thay told me nothing but Protein Shakes and Water. I had vanilla and choc but I hated the vanilla. I was in hell and just to think I gotta do that again cuz of there mess up makes me sick. So do u have any kids? I have 2 tavarius will be 4 in oct and tramain will be 2 in dec. They grow so fast. Oh by the way my name is melissa. Lol its kina funny talking to u but not knowing ur name cuz I feel like we already know each other. I can't wait to be thinner and maybe walk around in my house with shorts and a wife beater with out being self contious.

The sugar free Popsicles and sugar free Jello won't hurt. They are like flavored water. Which we are allowed to have :). They know I use them. I make the shakes out of the vanilla and I use skim milk instead of Water & only 1 scoop of mix. If you want more flavor add a little bit of sugar free jello and you can have anything you want. My favorite is to add a little lemon jello. It tastes so much better. My name is Jennifer. I have 2 kids Jeremiah will be 7 this Wednesday & Hailee will be 9 august 6. I am 32.

Gosh I don't want to think about mine getting that big. And her birthday being aug 6th. Do u think u will be up to a birthday party? Lol mines the 10th and I know I won't be doing anything. This is my last week at work before I'm off for my surgery...again! Lol I'm gonna be praying for u. U go before I do but I'm right after u. We only have 10 days left. I can't wait to start losing. That's a good idea about the shakes though. Last time I mixed them with Water and 0% milk. I got some soy milk this. I love it. Plus it has 6 more grams of Protein. I have told everybody about us finding each other. Still think its the koolest thing ever. I know today is day 2 of ur shakes and I hope ur doing o.k with the hunger. Ill start mine again wed. Keep me updated.

Gosh I don't want to think about mine getting that big. And her birthday being aug 6th. Do u think u will be up to a birthday party? Lol mines the 10th and I know I won't be doing anything. This is my last week at work before I'm off for my surgery...again! Lol I'm gonna be praying for u. U go before I do but I'm right after u. We only have 10 days left. I can't wait to start losing. That's a good idea about the shakes though. Last time I mixed them with Water and 0% milk. I got some soy milk this. I love it. Plus it has 6 more grams of Protein. I have told everybody about us finding each other. Still think its the koolest thing ever. I know today is day 2 of ur shakes and I hope ur doing o.k with the hunger. Ill start mine again wed. Keep me updated.

I will be on liquid on Jeremiah's bday Wednesday and I will b post op 4 days on Hailee's. :( so we decided they will go to their grandmas for their bdays & she will cook them whatever they want. Yours is on the 10th. Thats awesome you are giving yourself an amazing gift for your bday. Since I have been off all summer I go work the first day of school august 1 then off until September 5. Still trying to.figure out all of this leave paperwork because last time I didn't need it. Oh yes on day two of shakes & I'm so freaking hungry. I want some cheesy broccoli or something. Lol. Of all things to be craving. I'm so excited that we found each other also. :) wish we'd found each other when we was going through this last time. I'm honestly scared of them cancelling on us again. So I'm gonna bug them everyday to make sure this happens. I'm so ready to start working my butt off on the improved me.

Question how much weight have u lost since your surgery? I've lost only 40 pounds and I feel like I'm slow. I had surgery on 4/27/12 and just curious to know

Surgery date was 4/30/12 and as of today I am down exactly 50 lbs. 259 to 209. My first 6 lbs were actually lost on my 2 week preop diet though. So technically I'm down 44 lbs since the actual surgery.

Sounds like were right on track with each other then! :)

Keep me updated with your progress! You're the only other one that I know so far that has a surgery date so close to mine!

Congrats on your success so far, keep it up!!

Dr Boyce here in Knoxville TN. But actually I am headed to Mexico in Sept.

hello!! did you have your surgery yet? I actually have Dr. kent. Also I am registered on gastericsleeve.com. But I really have not found a lot of people that has him as a doctor. Trying to locate anyone with the same doctor in Lebanon Tn

I'm trying to find some one In tenneesse. I'm having my surgery in lebanon T.N and so far I havnt found anyone else around there. Starting to feel like I'm the only fat person here. Lol

Hi im Belinda and am in jackson Tenn I just completed the seminar at jackson general Dr woodman midsouth bariatrics. I have a list of thing i have to do does anyone know if they all have to be done before my first appointment my they will weigh me that day just confussed

Hi, I'm in Pikeville, Tn....or Dayton Mountain:) and am having the surgery the 14th of July....two weeks!!! Very anxious but excited. Hope you girls all do great, wish I were closer.