Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What a freakin roller coaster. I s sure hope that nobody else has the issues that I had been almost a week and I'm still in the hospital doing a little better but has had a lot problems I hope nobody has to go through the stuff that I went through good luck in all your surgeries everybody's different I just hope yours was a lot easier than mine.

Oh no! Ryebecca20 I hope it gets easier. Did they give you any idea of what was going on?

Not to brag but i had my surgery on 9/5 and it doesn't even feel like i had surgery. I do have one incision site that is sore but otherwise i am fine. I have no issues getting in all my fluids and Protein and i have not been hungry once! Its a weird feeling. I am so happy that I have had no complications and everything is looking good. I add in yogurt to my diet on Wednesday and I cant wait to try something different. I wish everyone who has had the procedure in September so far and those still waiting good luck and i wish you no complications! :)

hey guys i was sleveed on 9/7 i was released today, i must say only compliant i have is that i couldnt keep any thing down, as of today i've been better, before leaving my dr. came to tell me that my stomach was in my chest and i had a herna, which he was able to remove it, and complete my sleeve.

hey guys i was sleveed on 9/7 i was released today' date=' i must say only compliant i have is that i couldnt keep any thing down, as of today i've been better, before leaving my dr. came to tell me that my stomach was in my chest and i had a herna, which he was able to remove it, and complete my sleeve.[/quote']

Glad to hear ur doin well-& that he found ur hernia!

I don't have the hunger feeling as well ( sleeved at 7) but I notice that today others' food bother me l WANT IT with my eyes. no idea why. I am not hungry and so far I am good at warm stuff going down. the chicken broth is my favorite. another one what is going ok is chamomile tea. I tried it today and it was fine. Today was the first day when I think I was able to keep down 64 oz. 50g Protein from shake and I hope another 10 from chicken broth. ( anyway I will drink more shake at night) I had 5 oz of tea and I think 10oz of chicken broth.

10 more days!!! I'm super excited. The few people that do know that I'm having this surgery keep asking me is I'm nervous, but I'm NOT. Even going to Mexico, I can't wait! The only negative is I'm going to Mexico and I can't EAT!!

I don't have the hunger feeling as well ( sleeved at 7) but I notice that today others' food bother me l WANT IT with my eyes. no idea why. I am not hungry and so far I am good at warm stuff going down. the chicken broth is my favorite. another one what is going ok is chamomile tea. I tried it today and it was fine. Today was the first day when I think I was able to keep down 64 oz. 50g Protein from shake and I hope another 10 from chicken broth. ( anyway I will drink more shake at night) I had 5 oz of tea and I think 10oz of chicken broth.

Scorp I was sleeved on Sept 4 and I feel the same way I'm not hungry but watching my friends and family eat is killing me!!! I lost 12lbs since the surgery. I eat and suck on Sonic ice and use the Mio, Propel Zero, Crystal Light, Isopure Cookies and Cream Protein Shake and chicken broth too. I cant wait for the soft foods. Tommorrow I start full liquids yogurt, smoothies, grits, and oatmeal, cant wait to have something with texture to it. I went to Walmart and bought the GE single use blender to help get fluids down I make an ICEE with Mio or Crystal Light to make it taste better.

How much have you lost since surgery day?

Sleeved on the 5th, I'm going to be seeing my doctor tomorrow and hopefully starting full liquids instead of just Clear Liquids. I can't wait. I have had some hunger pains but they were easy to ignore. I had some gas pains too, they weren't so easy to ignore. Also they were very noisy. I got tired of bouillon, so I made chicken noodle Soup and strained it so I just had the broth left. It tasted much better than bouillon.

I'm still taking pain meds a few times a day, it's getting easier to get the liquids down, and the shakes with Water are better. I still feel everything I swallow going down my esophagus, hoping that will change eventually. Walking hasn't been a problem, moving around in general hasn't been a problem either.

Good luck to all of you yet-to-be sleevers. Keep us posted on your progress!

Tomorrow night, @ this time I will be SLEEVED. I am so geeked. Ready like Freddy, It's on like popcorn.. :D

Good Luck to all...

wow guys a lot of post. to my sept 12 sleevers we are almost there. to those having it tomorrow god bless and dont forget to post. for those that are sleeved and doing well thank god for that. sorry i cant be more personal but so many post i cant keep up i read them though.

today was suppose to be my last day at work butttttttttttttt i was sick as a dog. i dont know what happened but i woke up and my head was spinning, than i went to wash cloths and i was so nauseus again today. constipated. i calle the surgeon and the nurse called and told me to take it easy take mypressure meds and relax. plus it was super hot today. i am better now but i had to eat some food low cals in this heat was not mixing. but tomorrw is clear liquids all day and nothing after midnight.

talk to you guys later.

Good luck newgrandmother!

Gl tomorrow

Scorp I was sleeved on Sept 4 and I feel the same way I'm not hungry but watching my friends and family eat is killing me!!! I lost 12lbs since the surgery. I eat and suck on Sonic ice and use the Mio, Propel Zero, Crystal Light, Isopure Cookies and Cream Protein Shake and chicken broth too. I cant wait for the soft foods. Tommorrow I start full liquids yogurt, smoothies, grits, and oatmeal, cant wait to have something with texture to it. I went to Walmart and bought the GE single use blender to help get fluids down I make an ICEE with Mio or Crystal Light to make it taste better.

How much have you lost since surgery day?

12 lbs since surgery sound great to me. I am not good at the weight lose :( I only loose 3.6lbs. I am walking everyday for an hour in the park. and I hoped to loose more but not yet.

Sleeved on the 5th, I'm going to be seeing my doctor tomorrow and hopefully starting full liquids instead of just clear liquids. I can't wait. I have had some hunger pains but they were easy to ignore. I had some gas pains too, they weren't so easy to ignore. Also they were very noisy. I got tired of bouillon, so I made chicken noodle Soup and strained it so I just had the broth left. It tasted much better than bouillon.

I'm still taking pain meds a few times a day, it's getting easier to get the liquids down, and the shakes with Water are better. I still feel everything I swallow going down my esophagus, hoping that will change eventually. Walking hasn't been a problem, moving around in general hasn't been a problem either.

Good luck to all of you yet-to-be sleevers. Keep us posted on your progress!

Velena, sorry to hear about your pain when you swallow. I have it only when I did the stupid things and put in my mouth the spoon with my kids buckwheat meal yesterday to lick it up. I did it without thinking and paid or that. I feel how it goes to me stomach and pain was terrible. never ever again.....

about bouillon, when I cook it I put some celery their and some baby carrot ( not cutting) and after it done I took it off so the taste is much better. as I understand we cannot put potato and something what became puree in the soup. but vegetables are fine. on preop liquid I cook just vegetable broth. and also I use vegeta seasoning and it gave broth great taste.

For me the burping is killing me. I need to wake up twice a night like a baby and walk around until I would burp everything out. today will try to do my Jello ( sugar free) and hope will enjoy it with warm tea. will share the experience later :)

wow guys a lot of post. to my sept 12 sleevers we are almost there. to those having it tomorrow god bless and dont forget to post. for those that are sleeved and doing well thank god for that. sorry i cant be more personal but so many post i cant keep up i read them though.

today was suppose to be my last day at work butttttttttttttt i was sick as a dog. i dont know what happened but i woke up and my head was spinning, than i went to wash cloths and i was so nauseus again today. constipated. i calle the surgeon and the nurse called and told me to take it easy take mypressure meds and relax. plus it was super hot today. i am better now but i had to eat some food low cals in this heat was not mixing. but tomorrw is clear liquids all day and nothing after midnight.

talk to you guys later.

Newgrandma, tomorrow is the day. :) Good luck!!! you will join us very soon :)