Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, Options (Corona location) classes are completed along with all labs. I have my appointment on July 20th for my medical interview, can anyone tell me on their experience how much longer before a Sleeve Date is given? I am getting very anxious!!!

So Cal Kaiser and My Journey so far with Kaiser have both been good threads on this site to help answer that question. It varies so much depending on location. I am in Fontana and it was a 2 month wait for the mental health appointment alone and another 1 1/2 months after that for my surgery consult... where in Grand Terrace it was one week out to get the mental health appointment. Read through the 2 threads I mentioned and you will hopefully find someone who is from Corona and would know specifically. Hope that helps. We also have a local So Cal meeting this Saturday if you join that support group on here you may meet someone there that could answer your question.

I have two more weeks of options (bakersfield). I have all my labs done. I have been told that it takes a couple weeks for the referal to the surgeon before we can meet with them. I'm not sure about your area. I think it would depend on how busy that location is.

I go to kaiser in San Fernando and i finished options on March 27 and had surgery on June 26 ;) Ive lost already 16 pounds in less then 2 weeks lol woot woot

Thanks BabyBlue & Karen congrats in your progress, I cannot wait to be where you are!

I'm a Kaiser sleever. I finished my Options class on April 27, had my medical review at the Van Buren location on June 11, I was cleared medically and attended the surgeons orientation at Kaiser Southbay in Harbor City ,Ca on June 23, 3 days later I got the call from the scheduler and my surgery date is July 23. My pre-op is this Tuesday July 10. Not sure what all to expect during the pre-op. So many ppl have so many different outcomes. But I'm excited and getting nervous. My surgeon is Dr. Gary Belzburg. Met him at the orientation, he was witty and seemed very knowledgeable and truly Interested in the health of the patients.

Hey Mzluvee..I am right there with ya! I am so anxious to finish these appointments and finally know when I can get the surgery. Hopefully someone with experience from the corona area can come in here and give some insight. I finish my options class a couple weeks ago and my medical interview with Dr. Osano is this coming tuesday. I will let you know how that goes. I am hoping to be referred to Pacific Bariatric. My mom had surgery with PBSMG a couple years ago she's doing awesome.

kaiser on cadillac dr zelada.

Hey Mzluvee..I am right there with ya! I am so anxious to finish these appointments and finally know when I can get the surgery. Hopefully someone with experience from the corona area can come in here and give some insight. I finish my options class a couple weeks ago and my medical interview with Dr. Osano is this coming tuesday. I will let you know how that goes. I am hoping to be referred to Pacific Bariatric. My mom had surgery with PBSMG a couple years ago she's doing awesome.

Thanks SML1997, I have my medical interview with Dr. Ismael. Please let me know how it goes on Tuesday, also where is Pacific Bariatric ? I have seen a few postings on VST about that facility. I am looking forward to you updating us about your appointment outcomem best wishes on a great appointment!!!

Thanks SML1997, I have my medical interview with Dr. Ismael. Please let me know how it goes on Tuesday, also where is Pacific Bariatric ? I have seen a few postings on VST about that facility. I am looking forward to you updating us about your appointment outcomem best wishes on a great appointment!!!

Pacific Bariatric Surgical Medical Group is located in San Diego. They perform their prodedures at Scripps Mercy Hospital and have been designated as a "Center of Excellence". There are four surgeons that are part of the program who have conducted on almost 20,000 bariatric surgeries. I was very impressed when my mom had the Gastric Bypass with them. And I will definitely keep you posted on how the appointment goes on Tuesday.

Thanks SML1997' date=' I have my medical interview with Dr. Ismael. Please let me know how it goes on Tuesday, also where is Pacific Bariatric ? I have seen a few postings on VST about that facility. I am looking forward to you updating us about your appointment outcomem best wishes on a great appointment!!![/quote']

I had my medical interview with Dr. Ismeal in May. If he approves you when u see him u would have your auth. N 3 weeks..got mine 21 days exactly...If you are having surgery with Dr. Suh...your date will be a little further then u might expect. Due to him taking 2 weeks off in July and Aug.

I had my medical interview with Dr. Ismeal in May. If he approves you when u see him u would have your auth. N 3 weeks..got mine 21 days exactly...If you are having surgery with Dr. Suh...your date will be a little further then u might expect. Due to him taking 2 weeks off in July and Aug.

Thanks for the info. I heard Dr.Suh was really good as well. In fact I heard the two choices for the Corona program are either Crown Bariatric with Dr. Suh or Pacific Bariatric that I previously mentioned. Three weeks is what I've been hearing concerning the referral. I have attended the Pacific Bariatric Seminar and have completed all their paperwork. They're just now waiting for Kaiser to send them the referral and then I can get started on their process. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info, I appreciate any info about the process. Have you received your sleeve date yet?

Thanks for the info. I heard Dr.Suh was really good as well. In fact I heard the two choices for the Corona program are either Crown Bariatric with Dr. Suh or Pacific Bariatric that I previously mentioned. Three weeks is what I've been hearing concerning the referral. I have attended the Pacific Bariatric Seminar and have completed all their paperwork. They're just now waiting for Kaiser to send them the referral and then I can get started on their process. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SML1997, thanks for the info regarding Pacific Bariatric. I am doing my due diligence for both locations as I want to make sure that I am choosing the right fit for me. Well and of course I definitely want to expedite my date if possible...lol, as you already know the excitment is too much I want it now already!!! Sheesh! :rolleyes: