Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up Or Shut Up

Delarla was one of Lisa's multiple personalities along with Lisa Bones. She is now posting as Fitter. From what I can figure out without a program is that Delarla and Lisa Bones have been banned. Fitter is still with us, as you can obviously see.

It does seem rather disingenuous of the moderators to ban two personalities when there seems to be few more of the same human being that keep popping up. One would think you would ban the person not simply the email name, no?

Anyway-back to the show without the use of a program. Seems that the

"Fitlarlabonesa" (think Bennifer) has some primal need to be right. Not just right but fire and brimstone, hard heiney, no prisoners taken, the taxman cometh, your period is late, public laundry washing, root canal without novacaine, fire without seeing the whites of their eyes, going straight to hades in a handbasket right.

About what exactly I am not sure, I didn't pay extra for the big program with the pictures. Something about other members stalking her and (the best part) about an old moth eaten LBT scandel that nobody cares about anymore that happened when Jimmy Carter was in office.

It matters not to "Fitlarlabonesa" that everyone involved in the (insert Jaws theme) has tried to stop the insanity. It is not enough to say stop and it never will be enough until somebody confesses!!!! Yes, (stroking my glued on curled moustache and cackling with evil glee) someone must confess!!!

So...if you're still with me without benefit of a program, "Fitlarlabonesa" will continue to self destruct in public. Because a) nobody is confessing to anything and :) I can't wait to see the next personality pop up.

I can only pray the next one calls itself "Hydra".

I laughed soo hard and so uncontrollably at this post. You are a natural born comic. Do you do birthday parties? Please come to mine in December. I'll pay!

Would you have me go back and copy and paste? Is this necessary, because I DO have a job I need to tend to. Or couldn't you just say WHY you feel it necessary to have followed Lisa around and disrupted every thread she was on? Hell, don't even say why, just admit it is so and stop feigning innocence. Don't make excuses, don't lay blame, just admit you did it and call your pack off.

You and your crew tore into those posts and laughed like hyenas while you tried to destroy Delarla. Please don't misunderstand my intention here. I do believe Delarla has done far more damage than was ever necessary, but I was there. I did see and have seen exactly what she is talking about. You say you don't like her, you don't want to be around her, but you and your cohorts HAVE in fact disrupted every single post she has attempted to post on, with malice and with intention, laughing all the way.

Before I get torn to shreds as well, please understand, I think you (and others) were both wrong, but I also think it is unfair that Delarla is the one being burned at the stake (and especially by people who have no idea what transpired) when what she says is correct.

Letha, with all due respect, yes it is necessary for someone to go back and copy and paste any cruel things I have ever said to anyone. The reason it is necessary is because for the past two weeks I have been accused of being cruel, being a stalker, harassing people, frightening people, starting slanderous rumors, being a degenerate.. and the list goes on. Yet, not one person who supports these accusation has been able to produce anything other than to say, "Oh yes you did!". I'm sorry but you all can claim that I am these things, but I honestly don't understand where it came from. You all judge my heart, my intentions, my motives, my feelings.. and based on what? Your perception?

I have no pack. In fact, most of my closest friends on LBT have been trying their best to stay out of this - some are staying out of it at my request. Most of the people who have been responding to this stuff are people I've never even spoken to.

So tell me Letha, you say I showed up and posted on threads. Um, didn't others post as well? Why is it a big deal that I have? Please show me what I have ever done to anyone to warrant this type of vicious attack. Have I called anyone a f*cking c*nt? No, but I have been called that. Have I run around calling people drunken drug addicts? No, but people are doing that to me. So where does all this make any sense to you whatsoever? I have PM'd 3Loves and asked her to please help stop this. How is that wrong, or condescending, or trying to get 3Loves over to my side? When will someone show me one, JUST ONE, post of mine where I have been slanderous, vicious, hateful and cruel. Just one.

And before someone brings up my comment about 3Loves having her head up DeLarla's ass again, I posted a very sincere public apology to her about that. And before I hear about my first PM to 3Loves, in which I was asking her to stop attacking me, I did ask why she had chosen to align herself with two of the most unstable people I know. I was speaking of Lisa and Dody, and I think this past two weeks has only supported my statement.

This probably will make people angry. Here I am perpetuating this mess. But I dont care anymore. I have as much right to post and say, "Put Up or Shut UP" as (apparently) those who are attacking me have. You say I tried to destroy Lisa. Show me Letha. Show me where I did anything to destroy her. Now look at her posts to me and about me. Do you really not see the major differences? :)

To everyone--I am not friends with Fitter or Photo-Nut. I -as already stated-think of this thread and all the others like these to be like watching a soap opera--it is for public viewing--and the thing is--you just can't help but read them! I just put in those things to bring a little levity to a very strange, intense, and high-charged atmosphere--and to keep other newbies from thinking that LBT is only full of these type of people posting these type of threads.

So--I know this "thing" going on doesn't directly involve me, but it does affect ALL the members of LBT--and I'm just going to go along my merry way, turn off this particular channel, and switch to one that gives me support, makes me laugh, and gives me a shoulder to cry on. In other words--what the LBT should be.

Sorry if I stepped on toes--or stuck my nose in--just wanted to bring a smile to SOMEONE'S face today. Thanks.:phanvan

:clap2:

Wow. I see 3 names that got banned today. Interesting........ :)

Drewslou, that's why it's so quiet now, well say for the past hour. I did a search on 3 specific names and there is no such member or members.:straight

Im not "friends or supporters" of anyone on this board but I know ugliness when I see it. Dody has either gone off her rocker or is being very hateful toward Pnut. I think the things she said about her having a drinking problem and dragging her relatioinship with her husband into the petty fighting and bickering is sinking pretty dang low. That was a personal attack against her character and I think she should be banned for it. People think they can say whatever they want to and the "apologize" for it, blame it on being angry or on being tired and it just wipes away the hurt. That is being very manipulative. I have been guilty of posting something ugly myself but at least it wasnt towards one specefic person. I am asking for the moderators to stand by their "final warning" and not let this behavior from her OR ANYONE ELSE go unchecked just because it it proteceted under the umbrella of the rants and raves section. I also agree with the earlir poster who said a PERSON should be banned.. not just a SCREEN NAME. If you banned a person twice then why are they allowed to go around stirring up trouble under another screen name???

Dody, 3Loves and Fitter were banned.

Well I hope now that the rest of us can put ALL our differences aside and act nice... I wonder if then just banned the screen names or actually banned the users so they can't come back??

NurseKathy2u, Drewslou answered correctly. Those are the names I did a members list then a search for and they were not listed.

I think the moderators mean business now. *says with a shocked face with an ever glowing smile*

Ok, I'll be behaving now. :)

Well, I knew that Fitter, LisaBones, No.name, DeLarla were all the same person.

3loves - is not Delarla and not Dody

Dody - not delarla and not 3loves

I 2nd that bet DianeChef