Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Put Up Or Shut Up

If sneezing and burping can cause the band to slip, as earlier stated, then that one loud belch must have done in your band for good :D Uh Oh.

All the beer talk is dangerously close to liking cheese. You all realize that don't you?

Back on topic please.

Um, does anyone remember what it was?

Oh ya. Put up or shut up.

I think this thread is getting OT. Isn't that against LBT rules? Can you be banned for that? :D

Leatha, now I know why I love dogs so much. Very insightful.

Still no intelligent conversation? Any one of you losers has the balls to challenge me to some reality? Put your money where you bong is and brings some facts to the table, if you dare. Go drag through the garbage and find the threads that cause people to attack and defend. I dare you. What, no takers?

I wish I could have as much fun as you folks that keep using the same material from last week as your soul source of entertainment. That’s simple country folk for ya! Newsflash from the big city, your moronic emotions and alcoholic ramblings have been beaten to the ground; the teenage skater boys in my neighborhood have more clever comebacks. Don't any of you have a Myspace account you can borrow some fresh material from? Or perhaps Heathergurl and Susan can show you how they retread old threads that I invented! That could be fun!

Still harping about multiple accounts? Dare I start my list of innocent members with multiple accounts so you can all remain in denial and continue to attack personalities instead of evidence?

Does anyone know you can change your name any time you want? Does anyone realize we were given the option of selecting just one of many names? Ignorance must be bliss because you're all so happy in here. Ding dong. At least you’re all happy fools, I’ll give you that.

And Vick, my deepest apologies for offending you in a Rant and Rave thread.

the beer talk has to do directly with the thread. this whole thread is about sitting back an watching it all unfold, and listening to the arguments, and watching the evience fly. so far neither team has produced any evidence. I know one team member is abiding by the pm that she sent asking to stop all of this. but since that was all brought back up again, we are jsut waiting to see more than feelings and emotions, and actual hard evidence brought before the LBT jury.

we are waiting in an imagined outdoor stadium with park seating and all charing beer and popcorn while we wait.

i see no OT. and i think it was established that in the rants and raves section anything goes....so i believe the rules are not that strong here. except for the "no calling people bad names" and such.

where did our judge Luna go? is she on a beer run?

If sneezing and burping can cause the band to slip, as earlier stated, then that one loud belch must have done in your band for good :D Uh Oh.

Best post all night!! Wait, that's OT. Still good. I think we are all waiting for answers and that is why the thread is drifting. Don't think those will ever come though. :phanvan

Here's some luv for ya!!

post-206356-13813134320494_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813134044085_thumb.gif

yeah 3 loves...so far the only hard evidence was posted, and the poster was chastized for posting it. i guess that is why she is done with this. but everyone else is ready for some hard evidence from the other side. just haven't seen it yet.

Dare I start my list of innocent members with multiple accounts so you can all remain in denial and continue to attack personalities instead of evidence?

I don't have multiple accounts, but can you tell me how to get rid of the one I have along with all the 3000 posts, pictures, etc?

Yeah, I brought in some Pabst and Busch Light. Its all they had. I dont think anyone said anything about accusing anyone of being an alcoholic, we we just having some beers. You're welcome to one too Lisa. Things are much more interesting when everyone has had a little to drink. Helps loosen things up yanno :)

yeah 3 loves...so far the only hard evidence was posted, and the poster was chastized for posting it. i guess that is why she is done with this. but everyone else is ready for some hard evidence from the other side. just haven't seen it yet.

:)

oops We came so close to having fun and then... hydra!

BTW-for those of you who pm'd me to ask what the heck a hydra is/was-well, I knew it was a mythological beast with many heads that grew back whenever one was cut off. But I could never explain it as well as this:

"The Hydra had the body of a serpent and many heads (the number of heads deviates from five up to one hundred there are many versions but generally nine is accepted as standard), of which one could never be harmed by any weapon, and if any of the other heads were severed another would grow in its place (in some versions two would grow). Also the stench from the Hydra's breath was enough to kill man or beast (in other versions it was a deadly venom). When it emerged from the swamp it would attack herds of cattle and local villagers, devouring them with its numerous heads. It totally terrorized the vicinity for many years."

So goes the official myth.

As we know myths and fairy tales always have a moral and are based on some truths. And myths and fairy tales although they usually have some violence in them, it seems to be unavoidable (the Brothers Grim and Aesops all stand by their claim "It was central to the plot") yet-they almost always end happily.

They end happily because the village always fights to be happy not sad, to be joyous not pissed, to be somewhat drunk and not completely sober. The village never, ever wants their village to become a complete downer.

Especially when they don't give a dragons poop about long ago pissing contests that have zero to do with them. I love the poetry of myths and fairy tales don't you?

Sorry, I digress.

Here is the rest of the Hydra story for your reading pleasure:

"Heracles journeyed to Lake Lerna in a speedy chariot, and with him he took his nephew and charioteer Iolaus, in search of the dreaded Hydra. When they finally reached the Hydras' hiding place, Heracles told Iolaus to stay with the horses while he drew the monster from its hole with flaming arrows. This brought out the hideous beast. Heracles courageously attacked the beast, flaying at each head with his sword,but he soon realized that as one head was severed another grew in its place. Heracles called for help from Iolaus, telling him to bring a flaming torch, and as Heracles cut off the heads one by one from the Hydra, Iolaus cauterized the open wounds with the torch preventing them from growing again. As Heracles fought the writhing monster he was almost stifled by its obnoxious breath, but eventually, with the help of Iolaus, Heracles removed all but one of the Hydras' heads. The one remaining could not be harmed by any weapon, so, picking up his hefty club Heracles crushed it with one mighty blow, he then tore off the head with his bare hands and quickly buried it deep in the ground, placing a huge boulder on the top"

The End

Moderators-Thy name is Hercules.

Village-They name is Iolaus

We must rule with humor, we must tickle the funny bone, we must take the village back!

Now pass the tequila.