Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Do You Want To Do When You Are Healthier?

Thank you CJ. It's amazing how upset just typing that made me. God I hope I can do this and it works.

You know I feel like if I do have any flabby skin or hanging fat, anything is better than how i look now, you know? ****, if I can lose 100 to 150 pounds? I DONT CARE WHATS SAGGING!! lol. I'm gonna show that **** off! Lol!

Thank you CJ. It's amazing how upset just typing that made me. God I hope I can do this and it works.

StillLooking, when is your surgery?

Dont have a date yet. My insurance covers 35 BMI (i'm 34) with co-morbidities (unsure, think i'm still pre-diabetic). Chances are I will be refused. Im going to do this one way or another. If insurance fails I'm heading south of the border.

When is yours?

I want to be able to keep up with my 5 year old daughter, go on rides at amusement parks, buy cute clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg, go dancing again at a club, wear knee high boots, feel pretty again, buy what I want at the store without people looking at me like you shouldn't be eating that, get rid of my handicapped tag, get off all these meds, having less pain (physically & emotionally), enjoy my life and live it to the fullest each and every day!

I want to wear trendy clothes like tights or jeggings with a long shirt and tall boots!!

I want to be able to paint my toes without trying to contort into an uncomfortable position where I still can't see them too well.

I want to go to the beach or pool in a bathing suit and not have to pretend to myself that I'm just not in the mood for swimming.

I want to be more active and do more activities, like camping, hiking, biking. I want to like clothes shopping, and not getting all frustrated and sweaty just trying pair of pants after pair that don't fit. I want to be able to go to any store I want and get clothes that I know will fit. I want to be able to go to amusement parks with my fiance and not a.) worry about not getting the bar to go down and click and b.) be able to share a ride with my fiance and not worry he will fall out since it takes him 5 clicks to make his tight and 1 for me. I want to skydive, and do adventurous things. The main thing is I want to loose weight so that I can join the Air Force, and the biggest most important thing I want to gain from this is:

Being able to have a child. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years and found out i have PCOS, so I am going to infertility alongside the surgery classes. The greatest achievement would be to have children and raise them in a healthy, active environment.

I want to be more active and do more activities' date=' like camping, hiking, biking. I want to like clothes shopping, and not getting all frustrated and sweaty just trying pair of pants after pair that don't fit. I want to be able to go to any store I want and get clothes that I know will fit. I want to be able to go to amusement parks with my fiance and not a.) worry about not getting the bar to go down and click and b.) be able to share a ride with my fiance and not worry he will fall out since it takes him 5 clicks to make his tight and 1 for me. I want to skydive, and do adventurous things. The main thing is I want to loose weight so that I can join the Air Force, and the biggest most important thing I want to gain from this is:

Being able to have a child. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years and found out i have PCOS, so I am going to infertility alongside the surgery classes. The greatest achievement would be to have children and raise them in a healthy, active environment.[/quote']

Regarding the pcos... I'm living proof it can be done! Good luck!

Regarding the pcos... I'm living proof it can be done! Good luck!

I got really depressed about it in the beginning because as a woman its like "If i can't do the one thing I was made to do, what kind of woman am I?" But I focused the thoughts towards solutions instead. I have to say though I am trying so hard to watch what I eat and loose weight like the classes recommend, but it is insanely hard!

I'm with ms need da sleeve... I want to take pole dancing classes 2..lol feel sexy again... Lol.. plus I want to run in a marathon and join martial arts...

I'm with ms need da sleeve... I want to take pole dancing classes 2..lol feel sexy again... Lol.. plus I want to run in a marathon and join martial arts...

I would love to exercise. Heck, I want to be able to walk & go up stairs w/o getting out of breath. I want to feel pretty again. I want to fit into a booth without feeling my stomach smashed in. Most of all, I want to be healthy and feel good with no aches & pains, & sleep apnea from being overweight.

Oh and take a pole dancing class!

Oh Hell Yeah!

Not too personal at all.

Add that to my list... I wanna be on top. And look good in positions that aren't just horizontal :)

Lmao! That Is a great thing to look forward to! Lights on, covers off! The shower, wherever! Lol

Lmao! That Is a great thing to look forward to! Lights on' date=' covers off! The shower, wherever! Lol[/quote']

Lol sure is a great thing to look forward to ;)