Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Do You Want To Do When You Are Healthier?

Oh the chairs! I would love to be able to fit in chairs again. I have to sit sideways & tuck my rolls in & act like nothing so nobody notices.

LMAO!!!

Monicar... I agree with that.. another one I can't wait us when I get off the shower I want to cover myself completely , my whole body not just half of my butt being out ..lol

not me i want to get out of the shower and let it all hang out, not try to cover it. lol

HAHA! Just walk around naked and not care who sees! Well I would care if some see but y'all know what I mean!

Thought of one other guilty dream...go to Mardi Gras and end up with ALOT of beads. lmao Doubt they'd be perky enough though lol :D

See my collarbones. I know they're in there somewhere!

Thought of one other guilty dream...go to Mardi Gras and end up with ALOT of beads. lmao Doubt they'd be perky enough though lol :D

Oh WOW! Your going ALL OUT! HAHA

For the past 6 years I've been practicing Yoga 6 days a week. Despite all that time there are way too many poses that I just can't do properly. I'm sick of modifying them because my stomach is in the way. I'm going to do the whole program exactly as it's taught. No more modifications or getting my elbow just half way over my knee. My Yoga will be perfect for the first time in my life.

See my collarbones. I know they're in there somewhere!

--ankles! the bone should protrude.

--being able to shave bikini area without guessing

--enjoying a short skirt...one thats not attached to a bathing suit

--thighs that don't rub together like a damn cricket and pants that don't wear out there first due to friction.

--being able to buy stretch jeans because it makes them comfy--not out of pure necessity otherwise you have to admit you are larger

Oh WOW! Your going ALL OUT! HAHA

I can wear a mask. lol