Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - August 2006

Thank you Telly,

I think your the coolest, most hip, and cutest girl of this board. You rock. Your the whole reason I bought a treadmill and I get on it everyday. I wished I lived near you so I could workout with you. You are very motivating and your hair cut rocks. You go girl.

Dang! Marry me! LOL!

If you were nearby, I'd scoop you up and make you come to the gym with me 3x's per week and bike with me on weekends. You'd hate me after a few days.

I eat 6 times a day, and my meals are 100 cals each. sometimes they go up to 150, but never over. and I tell myself I can eat ANYTHING as long as it is only 100 cals. it works really well. And if i choose low cal food i have a lot to eat till the next meal. sometimes i feel like i am eating all day long.

as for caddyshack...one of my absolute most FAVORITE movies.

"Its in da hole!"

Hi Meme! How's

No changefor me this week. Aunt flo is visiting and I won't lose until after it is over.

Ok, all the girls here...i want to know something. approx how much do you lose at the end of aunt flo? I have notice that the 2 days after I lose 1-3% of my body weight before aunt flo. I red somewhere a long time ago that women retain 3% of their body weight in Fluid during aunt flo, and it is gone the first couple of days after. Do you see this? Or am I the only freak here? LOL

I am one who gains during and loses it after, so there could be some truth to it.

Sorry I'm so late -- busy busy --- reporting in to (um I'm not sure lol)

C - 260 (-18.5 total, -1 this week) school is paying off!

I'll try to get the updates done late tonight, but as slow as the board has been lately it might take me until tomorrow morning!

I'm so very proud of this group. You all are doing an amazing job - banded and unbanded!

Hi Everyone...

Sorry I've been MIA. Company this week and throughout the weekend. I'm still on liquids and need some encouragement - we've got a BIG party Saturday night (50th wedding anniversary) and a BIG Bar-B-Que Sunday. Heeeeellllpppp!

Weigh-in is late but here it is:

Started at: 257

Current: 232

25 down, 2 this week.

Goal: 150

ttfn,

lyn