Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 Months Post Op And Im 16 Lbs From Goal! Prego Question N Pics

thank you every one...I am very happy with the changes and feel amazing!

You look so good what do you eat? G u give me hope I'm a slow user :-(

honestly I eat what i want in moderation..I go for the healthy stuff first, but i try not to deprive myself of something that i really want. And im running at leat 4 days a week and im doing circuit training or resistance training 3 days a week. My progress is slowing the closer that i get to goal.. but im trying to not let that discourage me! I have to say I think the gym time and running really helped my weight loss go faster. Good luck to you on your journey!

Great work you look marvalous.

I just wanted to say... I am soooo happy with my decision to get this surgery... as of yesterday I am 166.6 from a starting weight of 238.1 the day of surgery! that is 72 lbs forever gone!!!

I don't know how decided to get on this path but i know that I am glad that I embarked on this journey! I am hoping that i can be at goal by either june or july' date=' but its not really a race and i really dont care, but i just wanted to set another goal for myself.

I am still running 3 times a week, unfortunately i have kind of slacked on my circuit training to only 2 times a week, so i really need to step that up.. thankfully i only have minimal loose skin on my tummy and unfortunately my butt deflated a little..lol, but i figure with enough exercise i can bulk my butt back up and i may have to go in for some plastics for my tummy, but ill weight till after i decide to have a kid to do that.

ok so now that i got my happiness out of the way.. i actually have a question.

I know that the doc say we should wait at least a yr to get prego, but really shoot for 2 yrs post op, and im wondering if that is because most of the time people haven't hit their goal weight this early on.. or is it because our bodies are still adjusting to the surgery... Im asking because I wonder if i hit goal within the next few months.. will it be ok to start trying? my reason for asking isn't really that i want to get prego right away, its more out of curiosity just in case. cuz i may need to rethink my birth control..lol... i for the life of me can't remember to take that damn pill.

anyways here are some before and almost after pics..lol

[/quote']

You look absolutly awsome.i hope i can look like that wen i get my sleevie wonder lol.

You are one gorgeous lady. Good luck on the baby making!

You look great!! Congrats!

You look absolutely fabulous

You look awesome! Great job.

You look great!! Congrats on being so close to goal :)

On pregnancy, well any surgery is hard on your body so that could be a factor in it. Personally, I can't have any more children but if I did I don't feel that at this point (15 months post op) that I could get enough in daily to keep my health going during a pregnancy but I do know people that got pregnant early out and were fine.

You look great!! Congrats on being so close to goal :)

On pregnancy, well any surgery is hard on your body so that could be a factor in it. Personally, I can't have any more children but if I did I don't feel that at this point (15 months post op) that I could get enough in daily to keep my health going during a pregnancy but I do know people that got pregnant early out and were fine.

thank you so much... its funny cuz i just lost all this weight and now im thinkin bout pregnancy... i got issues..lol.. no but really i just dont know what to expect and what to worry about... i don't think eatting is gonna be an issue for me ..i eat all the dang time as it is..lol, but im just wondering if its too early. I think im just gonna have to talk to the doc and find out my best course of action. thanks again tho