Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Attention ! Australian Sleevers

I bet your husband will fall over with shock! Then he will jump you so be prepared!

Don't lose heart. We all go at different rates and as long as it keeps going down that's all that counts. I am a slow loser' date=' but it took me 20 years to put on 40 kilos, so if it takes me 2 years to get it off that's ok. Hang in there.[/quote']

Thank u Kelli. I have been on a bit of a downer tonight. U have no idea how much ur encouraging words mean. Sending a virtual hug ur way :)

Hi everyone, I haven't been on line much recently because I have had my first full time Foster child staying with me for the past few weeks. And then my 'adopted son' decided he wanted to stay at my place for two weeks as well. I take my hat off to all of the Mums who who care for kids full time, whether that be as a Stay at home Mum or a Working Mum. I was exhausted at the end of every day and I am Retired. LOL .

Yesterday was my 5 month post op date and I have managed to lose 25 kg. I am so happy with my results and at this point I have lost nearly as much as I lost with the Band which I had for 10 years. I am halfway to my goal of losing 50 kg.

I am heading off on holidays on Wednesday morning...this is my 'Reward' for having the Sleeve. I was hoping to have lost a little more by the time I left, but as many of you will remember, I had some drama with an incompetent surgeon so my surgery was delayed by 6 weeks.

We have so many excited things planned for the holiday and I would never have dared to dream that I would even consider many of them 6 months ago. I will post pictures of my adventures when I get back.

To all those who are facing challenges, I send healing energy and ask the Angels to watch over you and help you get through the 'tough times'. To those about to embark on their 'Sleeve Journey' I hope that, like me, you can say 'I love my Sleeve'.

I look forward to posting pics of my holiday on my return.

Michele

Hey guys. I've been dropping in now and again. Good to see everyone doing so well. Yesterday I reached my goal, which all seems very surreal. My numbers for those that don't know are - starting weight 138kgs, current weight 82kgs. 56kgs lost. I'm 183cms so that gives me a BMI of 25, which is what I was aiming for. My Crossfit gym had a big day today where that had a work out written for me that everyone did that turned up today. Now to work on my goals for the next 12 months. Thanks for all the support in here since November last year. Deano x

At a Crossfit workout dedicated to me when I reached goal today.

This is me at Crossfit today. The black shoes are Nike weightlifting shoes I bought myself 2 months ago, but wouldn't let myself wear them until today when I was at goal. The WOD (Workout Of the Day) is on the board. All the numbers relate to my numbers, ie my starting weight, current weight, lost weight etc.

Wow Dean you look totally different to the man i met back in January. Congratulations on reaching goal. Are you going to join us at the get together this Saturday on the gold coast. misty, Lissa, Bec, Jen and i are going and everyone is welcome. Saturday 5 October, Providore at Marina mirage at 11am.

Dean, AMAZING !!!!!!!!!! You should be feeling very proud of your achievement. Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Well today is my day due in at the hospital at 700am slept okay till 230 then have tossed and turned and dozed since! Wind is really bad in melbourne so that is to partially blame for my lack of sleep! Lol

I am excited to have this done little nervous but hey I guess that's normal!

See you guys on the flip side!

Well today is my day due in at the hospital at 700am slept okay till 230 then have tossed and turned and dozed since! Wind is really bad in melbourne so that is to partially blame for my lack of sleep! Lol

I am excited to have this done little nervous but hey I guess that's normal!

See you guys on the flip side!

Good luck for today. And will see u on the losers bench real soon!

Hi everyone' date=' I haven't been on line much recently because I have had my first full time Foster child staying with me for the past few weeks. And then my 'adopted son' decided he wanted to stay at my place for two weeks as well. I take my hat off to all of the Mums who who care for kids full time, whether that be as a Stay at home Mum or a Working Mum. I was exhausted at the end of every day and I am Retired. LOL . Yesterday was my 5 month post op date and I have managed to lose 25 kg. I am so happy with my results and at this point I have lost nearly as much as I lost with the Band which I had for 10 years. I am halfway to my goal of losing 50 kg. I am heading off on holidays on Wednesday morning...this is my 'Reward' for having the Sleeve. I was hoping to have lost a little more by the time I left, but as many of you will remember, I had some drama with an incompetent surgeon so my surgery was delayed by 6 weeks. We have so many excited things planned for the holiday and I would never have dared to dream that I would even consider many of them 6 months ago. I will post pictures of my adventures when I get back. To all those who are facing challenges, I send healing energy and ask the Angels to watch over you and help you get through the 'tough times'. To those about to embark on their 'Sleeve Journey' I hope that, like me, you can say 'I love my Sleeve'. I look forward to posting pics of my holiday on my return. Michele[/quote']

Congratulations Michelle! You are doing great. Imagine an average of 5 kg per month lost! Have fun on your holiday!

Hey guys. I've been dropping in now and again. Good to see everyone doing so well. Yesterday I reached my goal' date=' which all seems very surreal. My numbers for those that don't know are - starting weight 138kgs, current weight 82kgs. 56kgs lost. I'm 183cms so that gives me a BMI of 25, which is what I was aiming for. My Crossfit gym had a big day today where that had a work out written for me that everyone did that turned up today. Now to work on my goals for the next 12 months. Thanks for all the support in here since November last year. Deano x[/quote']

Dean, you are my hero! You look and must feel fantastic. Just think -- in 12 months you will be even more fit instead of what used to happen 12 months after you went off a diet!

Well today is my day due in at the hospital at 700am slept okay till 230 then have tossed and turned and dozed since! Wind is really bad in melbourne so that is to partially blame for my lack of sleep! Lol I am excited to have this done little nervous but hey I guess that's normal! See you guys on the flip side!

Good luck Birdie and may you have a trouble-free surgery and easy recovery.

I lost 2.8 kg this week. It is ridiculous I know! I'm halfway to my personal goal and 6 kg away from surgeon's goal of overweight. I think I will definitely be overweight by the 6-month mark!

Well today is my day due in at the hospital at 700am slept okay till 230 then have tossed and turned and dozed since! Wind is really bad in melbourne so that is to partially blame for my lack of sleep! Lol I am excited to have this done little nervous but hey I guess that's normal! See you guys on the flip side!

Good Luck, we will all be thinking about you. Let us know how it all goes.

Wow Dean you look totally different to the man i met back in January. Congratulations on reaching goal. Are you going to join us at the get together this Saturday on the gold coast. misty, Lissa, Bec, Jen and i are going and everyone is welcome. Saturday 5 October, Providore at Marina mirage at 11am.

I saw the meet up a little while ago. I have my Dad coming up from Sydney for 2 days, flying back Saturday afternoon. I thought about dragging him and the family down and they could wander off and do something while I met you guys for a coffee, but I think it might be a bit much travelling for the old boy in one day :(