Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got My Date! (Any Other June Sleevers?)

June 6th over here :) . I am so excited and nervous. I know May is going to draggggggggggg (especially my 2 week diet).

Congrats and good luck!!

Congrats, so far no one has told me I need to go on a diet, and my doc said that within the second day after surgery he will have me on solids... Im wondering if this is strange....

Have you gone to your pre-op yet, im wondering what exactly they do there...

That makes me very curious. Does anybody know if there are any methods that involve something other than stapling? Where are you having your surgery done?

June 11th!

Me too! June 29th!!

Tentative date of June 14! Waiting for ins approval.

Tentative date os June 14!! Waiting for ins approval

June 5th here, I too feel like May is dragging on forever. I go this week to get pre-op diet instructions. Soo excited and ready to go!!!!

I'm on June 5th too....starting to get REALLY nervous, but excited at the same time!! I've been trying to go through this process for the past 6 years, and this year it was finally covered on my husbands insurance!! I think it will go fast, my students are getting ready for finals, and graduation.

I'm kinda surprised to hear that you don't need to go on the diet...I was told two weeks prior it was protien shakes and a small dinner. This is to help shrink the liver to make it safe for surgery. Then after surgery there's some kind of special Protein drink, then next shakes, puree, and then if all is tolerated solid food. Has anyone else told they had to do the diet?

Yeah Im going to be on liquids for basically a month. 2 week pre-op and two weeks post op of only liquids. 4 shakes a day. I start on the 22nd of May.

Yay! Finally some June sleevers, I was starting to think I might be the only one! Lol my date is June 26! Seems forever away right now, but I know the time will fly by!

June 20th...