Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello,

What was your calorie intake, Protein, fat or sugar at this stage?

I "try" to get in 800 but I'm lucky I'd I get in 500. I keep my Protein between 60-80g and my carbs under 25. Sugars I try to keep less than 5 and fats I try to keep under 15.

I "try" to get in 800 but I'm lucky I'd I get in 500. I keep my Protein between 60-80g and my carbs under 25. Sugars I try to keep less than 5 and fats I try to keep under 15.

LOVE the profile pic!

Anyway, I am having problems trying to stay under 700-800 calories and was really just wondering. Wow less than 5 sugars...that's great!

I am usually at 1,000 calories, but I am 8 weeks post op today. I've been eating this amount for about three weeks. My NUT and doctor want me between 1,000 and 1,200 per day.

LOVE the profile pic!

Anyway' date=' I am having problems trying to stay under 700-800 calories and was really just wondering. Wow less than 5 sugars...that's great![/quote']

Thank you. That's my little nana. (savana)

I will be 4 weeks postop on Thursday and I can't get more than 600 calories a day and 60-70 grams of Protein right now. But, I need to be working up to 1000-1200 calories that's what they want me to eat when I go on my regular diet. Not sure how I'm going to do it.

I am one month out.

My NUT has me on:

400-600 cal/day

70-90g protein/day

less than 30g carbs/day

less than 30g fat/day

72oz liquid

and my surgeon asks (ok... kinda demands) 30min/3x week medium intensity cardio. (Days I do cardio I am allowed 100 extra calories and 10g extra carbs)

I was told by my surgeon that the above mentioned plan is applicable until I am within 15lbs of my goal weight and only when I hit goal am I susposed to up my calories.

I am cleared for most/any foods and have been eating LOTS of seafood, eggs and canned tuna and sticking to Protein shakes (I enjoy them now). I can eat a lot (relatively)- a whole egg and 1/2 turkey sausage, 3oz of tuna, etc in one sitting and feel sated and not stuffed.

My loss since surgery has been 12% of my overall weight- it has slowed down considerably this week- but im not in stall territory yet.

Hope that helps