Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oregon Sleevers?

You will love this...one day pre-op diet and no catheder either.

You will love this...one day pre-op diet and no catheder either.

I'm even more excited.. Did she use a drain? What Vitamins did they say to take post op?

paper says u need

any chewable Multivitamin & chewable Calcium

it says centrum multivitamin chewables & viactiv Vitamin chewables are recommended

paper says u need

any chewable multivitamin & chewable Calcium

it says Centrum multivitamin chewables & viactiv Vitamin chewables are recommended

Cool!! Thx for sharing the info.. How long after ur last appointment did u get paperwork? When is ur surgery?

No drain and no leak test. I think we have it the easiest compared to most posters on the forum. Are you in the Portland area?

Forgot...just a chewable Vitamin and Pepcid afterwards.

You absolutely need to have a leak test.

As far as vitimins go, you should take a sublingual Vitamin B 12 and Calcium citrate not calicum carbonate, in addition to a good multi vitaimin.

I get Calcium chocolate chews from Bariatric Advantage. I have them on auto ship. They are great.

No drain and no leak test. I think we have it the easiest compared to most posters on the forum. Are you in the Portland area?

That is great news to hear.. I live in astoria. About 2 hours away from Portland. Was the pain really bad? I have never had surgery before n I am terrified.

You absolutely need to have a leak test.

As far as vitimins go' date=' you should take a sublingual Vitamin B 12 and calcium citrate not calicum carbonate, in addition to a good multi vitaimin.

I get Calcium chocolate chews from Bariatric Advantage. I have them on auto ship. They are great.[/quote']

I bought the Walgreens version of viactic. As far as multi vit I don't know what the best one is. How many viactic do y'all take a day?

Look on the ingredients and see if it's calcium citrate or Calcium carbonate. We don't absorb calcium carbonate.

Look on the ingredients and see if it's calcium citrate or Calcium carbonate. We don't absorb calcium carbonate.

It says carbonate. I have heard ppl talking about fusion chewable Vitamin n supplement. Is that a good one?

Sorry, I have never heard of that one.

Sorry' date=' I have never heard of that one.[/quote']

Hmm.. What ones do u take?

I take Centrum.< /p>

I take Centrum.

chewable multi? What do u take for Calcium? How many of each a day?