Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SN: Slimming Sara

SW: 149.6

GW: 140

CW: 143.2

lbs to lose: 3

Feb. 15: 149.6

Feb. 22: 146.2 -3.4

Feb. 29:145.0 -1.2

Mar. 07:145.2 +.2

Mar. 14:144.2 -1

Mar. 21: 143.2 -1

Mar. 28:

Apr. 04:

Apr. 08 EASTER:

I'm up a pound from yesterday, but I'll report my actual weight of 143.2 this morning since this is my report in day for the Easter challenge. It's a loss of one pound from last week. I'll take it! 3 more pounds to my Easter and FINAL GOAL!!!

Goal By Easter 182

02/24 202

03/02 200.8

03/09 198.4 Wonderland yeahhhhhh!

03/16 196

03/24 193

SW: 166.8 CW: 159

Easter GW: 154

Lbs. to lose by Easter: 5

I lost 1.8 this week! I finally got into the 150's!!!! Woohoooo! Today's weight marks 75 pounds down! I am thrilled to only have 24 pounds to go! Only 5 left to get to my Easter goal. I dont know if I will make it but we have two weeks left so there is a chance and the closer I get the better I feel. I at least know that I will get really close if I dont make it. I am hoping to make at least one challenge. I have always gotten close and been okay with it but it sure would be sweet to actually make one! I hope everyone is doing well on their journey! Two more weeks girls! We got this!

I have 4 more pounds to loose to make my Easter challenge. I am very frustrated at this point due to a very minimal weight loss. I am going to have to up my calorie intake to see if that helps and drink a lot more Water. The old me would have diverted to taking a diuretic. LOL Now I worry about dehydration. Anyways, the game is on! Let's do it! ;)

Eight pounds in 2 weeks? Not impossible the way I seem to drop them these days. We shall see.

Linda congratulations on reaching goal! This is very encouraging news!

Dorrie I ‘m with you I need to increase my Water as well that is my main focus for the next 2 weeks!

Here is my Easter challenge update, 5 lbs to my Easter goal!!!

Surgery Weight: 287

Current Weight: 234.0

Easter Challenge Goal Weight: 229

Feb. 10: 249

Feb. 24: 246

March 2: 238

March 5: 236.6

March 8: 238.1

March 23: 234.0

March 30:

April 6:

Easter:

Dont you mean 135? I think its a little late to be declaring 150 as your goal! LOL. I would consider myself there. Just get on the scale and breathe out! Tada! You are at goal' date=' my friend! Congrats![/quote']

Haha!! Here's another example of my head not catching up with my current weight. I agree, for all practical purposes, I'm at my goal weight. But I really want to see that 135.0 or less!! Today I was at 135.9.

Lynda

SW 280.6

CW 269.2

GW 255

2/10 280.6

2/17 275.2

2/24 275

3/02 272.2

3/09 269.2

3/16 268.2

3/23 263.6

3/30

4/06 255 Not sure if I'm going to make my goal but am trying. Still have 8lbs to go. Good luck everyone and Congrats to all who have already reached their goals.

Hi all,

GOAL!!!!!!! Today I weighed 134.5!!! I am officially in maintenance! What a wild ride it's been the last 10 months! I posed a longer message in Success Stories.

I still can't believe I'm actually here :-)

Lynda

SW-139.3.....CW-135.1.....GW-135!!!

Feb. 10: 139.3

Feb. 17: 138.3

Feb. 24: 137.6

March 2: 136.4

March 9: 137.4

March 16: 135.1

March 23: 135.9

March 25: GOAL! 134.5

March 30:

April 6:

Easter:

Yay for Lynda!!!!! So happy for you! I had a great weekend losing a whopping 3 pounds! Holy moly! but its not time to update for this week yet. I will be reflecting it in my ticker though! We are rocking our sleeves... So happy for you Lynda!

I am so excited for you Lynda and Forensikchic! CONGRATS! Now that weight is slower to come off, like at a stand still, can I ask what your diets look like? I am so stuck and I thought that if I upped my calorie intake, it would jolt the weight loss to happen. And it hasn't happened yet! So I really respect the experts on this site who have been successful.

You can see my diet on Myfitnesspal.com with my usernane: dorrierobles2003. Any feedback would be helpful. I have been pretty adamant on logging up until friday and then I left town for the weekend. The mountains were absolutely beautiful. Thanks ;)

Hey Dorrie,

I will look at your MFP and see if anything jumps out at me. I eat pretty normal and when I say normal, I mean I have some peanut m'ms and cheetos occasionally. LOL. I am by far not perfect at this. I try to drink a Protein Drink whether it be muscle milk ready made or unflavored in OJ in the morning. I didnt have any this morning but most mornings I do. I eat Peanut Butter with mini nilla wafers around 10 or cheese and ritz crackers... not many crackers or wafers.. like 5 mini wafers or 2 ritz. I have been trying to lower my carbs down some so I could get out of the constant stalling too. It has worked for me. I try to keep my carbs down under 40 but definately under 70. I dont worry about the calories and I have yet to go over 850-900. I mostly stay around 750-800 but Its not because I try to. I dont eat lot of snacky things if i want my carbs to be low. Seems like all the Snacks I like are carby. I eat roast beef lunch meat or ham and cheese for lunch a lot or sometimes chicken. I eat fish or chicken for dinner a lot. I buy the fajita meat already done andn just add some mixed peppers with it and its really good. I bought the three pack of peppers and sliced them and froze them so I can just get out a few to go with my fajita chicken or beef. Its super good and very low in carbs.. like zero. I hope this helps.

I also walk 2-3 miles about 5 days a week and do zumba twice a week. You can look at my MFP which I usually update during the week if you want to. My username is the same as here. HTH Tammi

Thank you so much Tammy. I will look at you myfitnesspal and check it out. Looking forward to some feedback. ;)

Awwww, I blew it this weekend. Didn't lose a thing. Didn't gain at least. I was out visiting my husband in Arizona. We go to Breakfast and I eat eggs, bacon and hash browns -- a miniscule amount, but still.

Then I find myself on the Yavapai reservation watching a rodeo. I'm hungry. Lessee here: Mutton ribs? Nahhhhh. Mini Navaho taco? OK! For those who do not know, A Navajo taco is frybread (much like fried pizza dough) spread with chili, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, onions and sour cream. BTW, mini to our Native American friends is the side of a medium pizza -- almost. So then we end the day in this tourist trap steakhouse and I have a salad with the best blue cheese ever. BAD CHOICE. I eat a little of that and I can't eat the ribs because I'm full on salad and blue cheese!

So on Sunday I get up before church and eat a couple baby back ribs, then a couple peanuts and a cup of coffee. Breakfast of champions right?

After church we go to this soda fountain I've been dying to see. BTW I recommend this place. Real soda fountains are hard to find and this one does sundaes, malts, shakes, phosphates, egg creams and ice cream sodas. The available flavor will make your head spin. Ever had a mai tai soda? How about coconut soda and chocolate caramel ice cream to make a German chocolate cake soda. I would have done it backwards with chocolate soda caramel and coconut ice cream, but I digress.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/macalpines-soda-fountain-phoenix

Anyway, I had a strawberry ice cream soda. I couldn't get through half the scoop and 1/4 of the soda, but I was in heaven. Add to that a couple bites of a reuben sandwich, a bite or two of potato salad and a half of a good Kosher dill pickle. Before I leave on my 11 PM flight I have the last of the leftovers and more peanuts. Then I get to the airport and the only snack I could find that wasn't too bad was white cheddar popcorn.< /p>

Okay folks. This is a blueprint of how NOT to eat. I should have gain a few pounds. Today I am drinking lowfat Soup and eating Greek yogurt to sooth a sleeve that didn't know what hit it. No, my stomach's fine. It only SHOULD have complained more.

Hi all,

GOAL!!!!!!! Today I weighed 134.5!!! I am officially in maintenance! What a wild ride it's been the last 10 months! I posed a longer message in Success Stories.

I still can't believe I'm actually here :-)

Lynda

SW-139.3.....CW-135.1.....GW-135!!!

Feb. 10: 139.3

Feb. 17: 138.3

Feb. 24: 137.6

March 2: 136.4

March 9: 137.4

March 16: 135.1

March 23: 135.9

March 25: GOAL! 134.5

March 30:

April 6: