Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv--While In Jamaica!

I WORE A SWIMSUIT WHILE IN JAMAICA LAST WEEK!!

Although I didn't go buy a new suit, I was finally able to wear the one I saved from like 10 years ago. Still cute as ever and still in style! It's open in the back so I wasn't able to wear it while I had the two rolls of fat around my middle. But now those rolls are gone and I actually have a shape so it looked cute. I didn't even care about my flabby thighs. They aren't THAT bad. Plus I was in Jamaica to have fun, soak up the sun and finally get my honeymoon. On a side note, my hubby and I married 1 1/2 yrs ago and something kept coming up to delay our honeymoon. Perhaps my "higher power" wanted me to go after I had lost some weight and could REALLY enjoy spending all day in a swimsuit? LOL! I didn't take many pics, I guess I'm used to not getting my picture taken and didn't really notice. That has to change though.

Other NSV moments were:

1. My bum fit nicely in the airplane seat and the seatbelt had strap left over!

2. I didn't mind snorkeling bum side up....not self conscious about it at all.

3. I wore two cute sun dresses and felt like a girly-girl....FINALLY!

4. The life jackets fit without a problem when we went on a sail boat ride.

I love my sleeve!

Awww, so happy for you and so jealous!! I wanna go to Jamaica!! Especially right now with cold weather and snow flurries in Alabama of all places!! Sounds like you had a great time, and wow at all the NSV's!! That's incredible!

:)

Awww!! And self confidence is the BEST thing to come out of all this hard work.

CHEERS!!

Green with Envy "Here".... :tounge_smile: So happy for you and your husband... I can't wait for that sundress of mine!

You Rock girl! SO happy for your trip to jamaica. Love wearing swimsuit and wearing sundress, Keep ROCKIN your SLEEVE! ;)