Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one in NW WA

Hey is there any one that is a bandster in Indiana. Have looked on the forum and there is no one posting..so any info out there

Since Dr. Neal (pacsurgical) got fluoroscopy up and running his fills have jumped to $350 per fill, $150 for alterations within a week of fill date. Ouch!

Not bashing him since we all love our surgeons, just saving the office staff phone/email time answering this question for everybody.

NWWLS told me that they do not do fills for MX patients.

I understand the Doctors Fox do take MX patients, but I think they do blind fills. This last part could be wrong...

Sorry Little One, I haven't checked the Indiana forum. Perhaps try checking the states that border Indiana? I know I'm closer to Utah than I am Boise, but I live in both Washington and Idaho...

Since Dr. Neal (pacsurgical) got fluoroscopy up and running his fills have jumped to $350 per fill, $150 for alterations within a week of fill date. Ouch!

Not bashing him since we all love our surgeons, just saving the office staff phone/email time answering this question for everybody.

NWWLS told me that they do not do fills for MX patients.

I understand the Doctors Fox do take MX patients, but I think they do blind fills. This last part could be wrong...

Dr Fox does do blind fills unless they think something might be amiss.

and they dont charge to add or remove some in the first week after a fill. there fill price just went up to 225$. its 350$ - 400$ for your first visit to get everything in order to take you on as a patient.

theres also a Dr Chebli in the ballard area of seattle. i hear hes good and very fair on his price.

I just started seeing Dr. Neal anyone have a Endoscope done by him? I would really like to get one done since it has been almost 2 years since I was banded. I was banded in Mexico and have had trouble keeping Doctors. They all seem to change their policies and won't see Mexico patients. If I could change one thing about being banded that is what it would be. I would have done it in the states. Finding and keeping Drs has been the worst.

Can anyone let me know there thoughts on Dr. Neal.

Thanks Kathy in Castle Rock, WA

Sorry, don't know Dr. Neal. But replying to bump your post and hope someone else can comment! If you don't get a response here then definitely try the Yahoo group PNW_Bandsters.

I checked on Dr. Chebli's rates. First fill is $250, subsequent fills are $200, an office visit with no fill is $40. The receptionist is very pleasant, they answer emails promptly (check out Obesity Help for contact info), and I scheduled a fill for Monday!

Will let everyone know how it went on Tuesday. He is in Ballard.

OK, the fill did not go so well. Was it just that this was a blind fill? Was it just my fat depth? I was impressed with both Dr. Chebli and Lisa, but I am a big bruised mess. He was patient, pleasant and devoted. Lisa is a crack up who loves to talk.

He uses Lidocaine so the pain during was minimal, but the emotional trauma was significant. I must have had at least 100 needle sticks (I hate injections). I have 5 surface holes in a 3"x2" bruise. It is tender. On the bright side, the tissue damage may be like liposuction causing a reduced mass in that general area (unless it causes scar tissue). We had a hard time finding the port. It is very deep on my waistline. My biggest concern would be that he had no larger needles available. This probably would have been the problem-solver we were desperately seeking.

He asked if I wanted to stop and I chose to continue. He was very concerned with my comfort the entire time. I ended with a 1 cc fill.

Dr. Chebli is very clear that he is not just a "Fill Doc", he expects patients to subscribe to his program. He is of the opinion that Bandsters need supervision and guidance. I think he is right.

I will probably pay more for my next fill (under fluoroscope). But will come back to Chebli when I have lost some more weight. He says that he is able to hit the port in most of his patients the first time and that I was a very unusual exception. I AM very unusual.

I have a moderate level of restriction which is impressive since I am still on fluids. On the whole I am glad I went, I really needed a fill. It didn't hurt nearly as bad as it looks.

Hi Laurel i had my lap band June 2001 in mexico Dr Rumbaut. I live in mt vernon wa. Looking for something closer to get a band adjustment?

Hi...Michelle, outskirts of Granite Falls...technically Arlington. I am waiting to get on my husband's insurance that DOES cover weightloss surgery!!! I'm so excited. Good luck with your journey!!!

HELLO ALL. 28 DAYS BANDED OR SO. SO LOST. SUCH A BAD BAD BAD BAD GIRL. LOOKING TO GET MY FIRST FILL AT THE 6 WEEK MARK. NO LATER THATS FOR SURE. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESTRICTION AT ALL. IM ONLY DOWN ABOUT 5-6 LBS SINCE MY SURGERY. GEEZ. I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO START ANY EXCERSICING YET. RECOVERED FROM SURGERY AND NOW IM DEALING WITH PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR HIP BURSITIS. I CANT WAIT UNTIL I CAN AT LEAST WALK A LITTLE BIT W/O EXPERIENCING PAIN, LIMPING AND BEING A WIMP IN GENERAL. :sick

HELLO ALL. BOTHELL HERE. 28 DAYS BANDED. STILL LEARNING THE ROPES HERE. IVE A GOT A SLOW START BUT AS SOON AS I GET TO FEELING BETTER I HOPE TO POST SOME GOOD PROGRESS.