Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Different We Really Are

I just thought this would be interesting to see how different our bodies really is.

I am 5'5 started at 233lbs almost size 22.

I am still 5'5 (dang ;)) 208lbs and currently 16's are starting to fit.

My goal is 150 or size 8 ish. Whatever comes first.

Ow, you can do this. I weigh 164, am 5'6' and I am in a size 8 right now. I love it, still want to lose about 30 lbs and tone up everything! Yes, we can do it! ;)

ok this sounds like a fun post.

I'm 5'3, started my journey at 195lbs, wanted to lose 70 lbs and weigh 125 lbs.

at 195 lbs, i wore a size 14 to 16 in pants, and a 1x in tops.

I reached goal in 6 months and 10 days. lost the 70 lbs

I even have lost another 4 lbs since then, now weighing 121 lbs.

Now, my pant size is (adult) 2 or 4 or (Juniors) 3 or 5, and i have a few 1's. and tops are small or mediums.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine I would be this small, and I must say....It feels awesome.

Stick with it, follow your dr's nutrition advice, and it will work for you also. :clap:

I was 256 the day of surgery, and wearing 20-22. Now I am 5 weeks out next Monday weighed 230 this morning, and am in my size 16's!!! Last time I lost weight I got down to 168, and wore a 10.. I am 5'3"

Kimmie

I started at 315 I am 5'9" tall I was wearing a tight 24, the day of surgery I was down to 277 was in a size 20 now I am at 217 and in a size 16. At 315 I wore 3x in shirts now I'm wearing 1x and some xl. I hope to get down to 170 but I don't have a size in mind.

To ab76307: You lost 98# in 3 months? That must be some kind of record!! You rock-any tips? I got sleeved about 3 weeks after you. Haven't weighed myself in 2 weeks so no real clue where I'm at.

Lets just say I started at over 450# I'm 6' tall. Had my clothes custon made (too big and tall to shop at regular stores) so not sure about size. About a 6X I think. Although I have lost about 70lbs haven't gone down enough to change even one size :(. So I am just looking to be even a size 32 so I can at least buy dresses at a regular store and then we'll go from there.

I am 5'4" and started out at about 260-265. I wore a 24 pants and a 3x in shirts.

I'm 5 1/2 months post-op and at about 192 lbs. I'm wearing a size 14-16 in pants (still women's sizes though, I tried on size 14 regular jeans today and WAY too tight!!) and shirts are L or XL.

I'm hoping to be at about 150 lbs at goal and I hope that equates to about a size 8.

I like this topic! I am 5'7". My highest weight was 266, when I started the 2 week pre-op diet. I was wearing mostly 24s, some 22s, and 2x in tops. Day of surgery I weighed 258. I will be 5 months out in 2 days, and I now weigh 203 and wear a size 16 pants and L or XL tops.

My goal is to weigh 150 and wear a size 8.

5 feet 7+ inches

268 start weight

size 2X and 22s were getting tight

I'm 3 weeks out tomorrow and down 20lbs to 248. My clothes are feeling much nicer and the rolls, especially around my bra are getting smaller. I think I'll need to get down closer to 235 or less to change sizes.

I was 460 pounds when I first went to the surgeons office, wearing a 7 x top and a 6x bottom. (5 ft 8 in) I was 410 day of surgery (april 7th , 2011) today I am 245 pounds and wear a 1x top and bottom or size 20 pants. Ia m 50 years young and feel 20 again. This is the first time I admitted to how big I really was when I first started out. hopeing to get to 180 pds at least. slowing down a bit now but sill coming off.

Denise

I'm almost 5'6 and I was 204 the day of surgery and wearing a 14...today I bounce from 144-148 (yesterday 146) and wear a size 6 and have some 4's :)

Let me weigh in for the men here. I am 5'7" and weighed officially 295 when I had my surgery 6months ago. I wore size 48 pants (but I had a really comfy pair of 50 jeans). Today I am 216 and wear size 40 pants, but my wife suggested I get 38's next time because these are pretty baggy. I wear size large shirts down from a 2X. And I am so much happier!

I'm 5'3 and started my journey at 240lbs. At surgery I was 226lbs in size 24 pants and 1X tops.

I'm almost 4 months post-op and weigh 184 and am in size 16 pants and large tops.

To Debic... Haha I wish! No I should have been more clear. I started my journey in jan of 2011 with a 6 month diet and then the Pre op diet lasted two weeks. I had surgery in october so I have lost 60lbs in three months, all the rest was Pre op weight loss. ;)

Day of Surgery 300 (I gained 15 pounds during my 6 month preop "diet"!) and size 22 (probably should have been a 24)

Today - 4 months later - 224 and size 16 misses and L or XL (I bought my first pair of 16 misses jeans Friday! I'm through with plus sizes!)

Goal 175-180

Height 5'11'