Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tagine- The Most Perfect Meal For Gastric Sleevers!

I told my husband we were having Bourbon chicken tonight and he said he hoped I was doing it in that clay thing! LOL!

We had dinner one night (I didn't have that much) and then there was leftovers for him for lunch the next day. he said it was better leftover! It doesn't make as much as you would think. It's not that deep. definietley worth 19.99 at World Market!

We had dinner one night (I didn't have that much) and then there was leftovers for him for lunch the next day. he said it was better leftover! It doesn't make as much as you would think. It's not that deep. definietley worth 19.99 at World Market!

Thank you. The closest one to me is in Ilinois. I would just like to go in and look around. I look forward to trying new recipes pre and post op.

Thank you. The closest one to me is in Ilinois. I would just like to go in and look around. I look forward to trying new recipes pre and post op.

They have them on their website too.

HI,

Since I am only cooking for me, how much will I have left over? Or would this not be the ideal way to cook for an individual?

'

think 4-5 portions- depending on sides and or how your tummy is-

Tonight I ate more than my wife- usually she eats more than I, though I seem to eat 4 meals.

tonight I used canned chili beans- and mini chicken sausages from costco-

(chili dogs) nice high Protein count- took less than and hour- everything was pre cooked. except the salad we had before-

So it would be a few days worth. I like left overs...is that a no-no here...but after a few days I'm like okay I'm done with that. I suppose freezing would be an option too. Thanks Chef Neil

RFC-

hi-

no-

I put it all in together.

Tonight I made chicken sate-

chicken, bellpepper, onion, garlic and cilantro.

3 tsp chicken sate sauce and a little water-

when finished, I stirred in a little peanutbutter to thicken sauce.

:)

These recipes sound awesome. Keep them coming! Just ordered my tagine!

Tonight, in my Emile Henry tagine, I threw together:

boneless Pork chops

cubed butternut squash

apples

fresh garlic

cinnamon

curry

salt

pepper

was very tasty!!!

offline.pngpiperrenee user_popup.png #71

sounds good to me!

tonight I took an onion, 4 little sweet peppers, 3 stalks of celery, all diced and dry sauteed then added beef broth and red wine.

then I took a can of low sodium /fat-cream of celery Soup and added in pre cooked turkey meatballs. 1 .5 hours and it was divine!

did any if you season your Tagine prior to first use? some sites suggest it others don't.I got my Tagine today from World Market it is on sale for 14.99.

That's where I bought mine, but i didn't season it. i just washed in hot soapy Water first like it said.