Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oklahoma Sleevers

I had my surgery 6/11/13 with Dr. Bourssard in Edmond. I'm from Tulsa and so far down 30lbs since surgery 50since preop

I had my surgery 6/11/13 with Dr. Bourssard in Edmond. I'm from Tulsa and so far down 30lbs since surgery 50since preop

Congrats! Im in tulsa too

I'm going through Owasso at Bailey Medical Center.

I went through Bailey too. Loved the experience. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I even went back there when I had to have my thyroid removed. Very impressed with the whole process.

I went through Bailey too. Loved the experience. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I even went back there when I had to have my thyroid removed. Very impressed with the whole process.

I just love Dr. Kirk!!! They are amazing and great staff. Only had issues with one outside DR but Kirk took care of it fast!

I just love Dr. Kirk!!! They are amazing and great staff. Only had issues with one outside DR but Kirk took care of it fast!

Oh good.who did you pick to do your surgery?

Oh good.who did you pick to do your surgery?

Well, I didn't choose they just gave me Dr. Varnell. He is so nice and not bad on the eyes! Lol. Who did you have?

Surgery date tomorrow with Dr Walton at Weightwise!!

Weight wise is a great place

Ladybug, a couple of people I know had Dr. Varnell as well and really liked him. They gave me Dr. Katsis.

Kimmy, have you have your surgery? I can not wait until August 7th gets here. I've never wanted something so bad in my life. I'm ready for this and this new life. (That is, if the liquid diet doesn't kill me first!). Lol!!!

No, I'm August 6th and I definitely know what you mean about the liquid diet. Today is day 8 for me and I just want food. From reading other pre-op diet posts on this site, I think Bailey's has the strictest there is. I see that there are others that do 2 weeks of liquids, but their liquids include actual Protein Shakes and stuff. And there are so many that get to have one small healthy meal for dinner.......if only we were that lucky :)

I know! I can't wait till Monday when I can have broth instead of the carnation....I told my son it's going to taste like Heaven in my mouth :)