Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I finally made it to 154.8. I've been holding at 155 for the past few weeks. I'm happy even if the weight loss is slow. And yes, I do weigh myself during the week but don't get to upset when the scale doesn't move. ;) I am getting closer to goal.

Go for a walk today and then tell the scale to go to hell he he he :) It WILL pass ;)

HAHAHA!! YAAAAA!!!!

Keep keeping on girl! IT WILL BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, remember when we would gain just looking at food?????? What a GREAT feeling not to gain like before!!! THAT in ITSELF IS A VICTORY!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS!

SO TRUE!! THANKS :) :x

Today I came in at 194. Down 1 lb this week. Stupid TOM. :wacko:

So, I weighed in at 176 today. That is 4 lbs down from last week! WTH? NO, I know why and it really isn't good. I have not been eating or drinking much. I am SO stressed out over school my tummy is in an uproar! I have NO appetite and am forcing myself to eat! Nursing school is do or die with their tests. If you dont' get a 75% YOUR OUT! SO stressful. Finals are coming up this week too and that is why I'm SO stressed. Trying to get back on track with eating and drinking RIGHT! Hope I pass my finals this week and can get back on the right track! See everyone next Saturday!

Don't worry, I happened to me to! I consider myself a slow loser and that's ok with me. It's still coming off! You will have drops, then nothing or just a little but don't think It won't work for you because it physically has to! Just stay on track and the weight will start to come off again!

Thank you for the positive vibes, nursebetty!! You worked magic for me :)

The 3 week stall is broken...whoohooo!!! Last week 285, today 278! 7 lbs!!

Hello !

I weighed in at 172 that's down 3 pounds from March 12 !

I lost a total of 88 pounds since November 21 !!

My target weight is 165 .. just 7 pounds away !

Very happy and i hope everyone sees results they are looking and hoping for !

Good luck everyone :)

I was on vacation last week and away from the scale. Will weigh in again next Saturday. Hope all is good! :) Congrats everyone on your success stories!!

I am at 240 this week down 4.2 this week..wow! Almost into the 230s always excited to get into the next lower ten.

243 here!!! I'm so excited to get to the 230's too however my scale hasn't budged in days :-) but.. It will!