Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Challenge!!!

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain either. I blame my semi-indulgence this Thanksgiving for the stall. I'm getting back on track!!!!

I'd like to report a loss of 4.5 lbs since the last time I checked in here :). I'm now down to 175 and only 1 lb away from goal. I don't think I'm going to set another goal before Christmas, though. I'll just try to lose as much as I can after I reach 174 lbs.

SN - Kala

SW - 187

CW - 175

GW - 174

lbs to goal - 1

Hi all,

I'm down just 2.3 lbs. this week, after a super-small loss last week. I have to lose another 2.6 lbs. in the next 16 days, so goal will be challenging for me. I am traveling to Japan next week and will be checking in late.

I missed three workouts again this week, but I have done much better eating on plan.

My goal for the coming week is to eat healthy in Japan and get in enough Protein and Water each day.

Lynda

My Christmas Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

154 lbs.: I'm a NORMAL BMI!!!! and I have 19 lbs. to goal

154: I've lost 100 lbs total - 32 pre-op and 68 post-op. I'm in the Century Club!

152: I've lost 70 lbs. post-op

149: My number starts with 14. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

146: I've lost 10% of my total body weight for the fourth time since the operation. I have less than 10% of my body weight to go to goal, so it will be my last 10% loss.

145: 10 lbs. to go to my final goal!

144: My Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

Christmas Goal:

SW-157.9.............CW-146.6...............Christmas Goal-144

Oct 28: 157.9

Nov. 4: 155

Nov. 11: 152.8

Nov. 18: 150.4

Nov. 25: 149.1

Dec. 2: 148.9

Dec. 9: 146.6

Dec. 16:

Dec. 23:

Christmas:

I've had a rough month with some health issues, and after a colonoscopy, change in meds, and not being able to work out for a month (UGH!) I'm still on track to hit my goal!! Most importantly, I finally hit ONEDERLAND!!! I still can't believe it.

Indymom ~ 215 SW . . . . . 198 CW . . . . . 190 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 8

October 31 ~ 215 lbs

November 14 ~ 209 lbs (-6 lbs)

November 21 ~ 205 lbs (-10 lbs)

December 6 ~ 198 lbs (-17 lbs)

I'd like to report a loss of 4.5 lbs since the last time I checked in here smile.png. I'm now down to 175 and only 1 lb away from goal. I don't think I'm going to set another goal before Christmas, though. I'll just try to lose as much as I can after I reach 174 lbs.

SN - Kala

SW - 187

CW - 175

GW - 174

lbs to goal - 1

So, after a stall around Thanksgiving, I passed my goal. I'm officially overweight! Yay!!!

SN - Kala

SW - 187

CW - 172.4

GW - 174

lbs to goal - REACHED! I passed my goal by 1.6 lbs smile.png

I'm so glad to no longer be obese. I will reach my ultimate goal soon enough! I'll keep updating if I lose anymore weight by Christmas. It would be nice to get to the 160's... Maybe I'll aim for that smile.png

My progress to goal:

10/31/2011 - 186.3

11/05/2011 - 183.2

11/12/2011 - 181.4

11/20/2011 - 180.6

12/03/2011 - 178.0

12/11/2011 - 172.4

My goal was to hit 280 by Christmas. I think I'm going to make it since I weighed in at 288.2 this morning. So....

SW 299

CW 288.2

GW 280

Lbs to Goal 8.2

Still doing the Clear Liquids since Tuesday evening and have dropped another 4#. I plan to do this another couple of days, then ease back into my low carb program. #45 more # to my final goal, 5# to my xmas goal.

Surgery weight: 271

Starting Halloween weight: 195

Current weight: 180

Xmas Goal weight: 175

Final Goal weight: 135

Well, yesterday I went back to the clear liquids. Am tired of this darn stall. Am sooo thankful for this tool because I wouldn't last a day on clear liquids before. I'm not hungry persay, but do kind of have a desire for "real" food. I'm going to stick to this for at least a week though.

I'm planning a trip to go see a friend of mine living in Germany next Spring and I'm also going to have an opportunity to spend a week riding classically dressage trained Lustiano or Andalusion horses in Portugal. They have a weight restriction of 180 and w/out clothes I'm only 4# over that, I want to be AT goal by the time I get there- so I'm determined to get this going!!

Surgery weight: 271

Starting Halloween weight: 195

Current weight: 184

Xmas Goal weight: 175

Final Goal weight: 135

Cludgie...................Current 157..................Goal 154.............lbs to goal 3!!!

Please, please, please God help me make Goal by christmas x

Yay!!! I made my Christmas goal this morning. Still happy even though I did set a more realistic goal this time. I had missed all the others since surgery by less than a pound.

SW...210.6

GW...198

CW...196.4

On to the Birthday Goal!!! Who-hooo!!

Have a great day everyone.

SN--- Forensikchic SW--194 GW---174 CW--182 lbs to goal--- 8

Three more pounds gone! Woohoo! I still have 8 to go to get to my Xmas goal. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and see what happens. I feel like as long as we eat Protein first and dont graze all day, there is nothing more we can really do. Our bodies are going to loose it when it feels like it. I am not going to let it drive me nuts anymore. We are not really the dependent variable anymore. People try to change things around... more calories, less calories, more carbs, less carbs, more exercise, less exercise.. its all been done and nothing seems to break any stalls. Your body is in control at this point and will let go of the weight when it wants to and there is nothing we can do but eat protein and wait! Thats my take on it.

SN--- Forensikchic SW--194 GW---174 CW--182 lbs to goal--- 8

Amen to that, Forenshkchic!! I 100% agree! We knock ourselves worrying about it, but there is no rhyme or reason...I'll lose weight on my 'bad' weeks and not lose anything when I'm knocking myself out! I need to print this and post it everywhere for everyone to see!

Three more pounds gone! Woohoo! I still have 8 to go to get to my Xmas goal. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and see what happens. I feel like as long as we eat Protein first and dont graze all day, there is nothing more we can really do. Our bodies are going to loose it when it feels like it. I am not going to let it drive me nuts anymore. We are not really the dependent variable anymore. People try to change things around... more calories, less calories, more carbs, less carbs, more exercise, less exercise.. its all been done and nothing seems to break any stalls. Your body is in control at this point and will let go of the weight when it wants to and there is nothing we can do but eat protein and wait! Thats my take on it.

Thanks for liking my post. I came to that realization after being in a stall a few weeks ago. I went into panic mode when I didnt loose one week. I posted questions about it, searched past answers about stalls, watched youtube videos from other sleevers and what they did to "break" the stall, etc. I even called my nut who is imo, is clueless. What an idiot. I didnt know what to "try" after so many opinions on what to do, so I didnt do anything different. I just kept living my life, eating Protein first and BAM! I lost weight again.

That was my aha moment. We have done our part with the surgery, as long as we eat protein first, we wont fail. It may not come off on our schedule, but it will come off. We simply cannot hold enough not to loose weight if we are getting good protein in. There isnt room for a bunch of carbs and sweets anyway!

So people, just relax. The weight will come on off when it decides to and not before! No matter how much you try to convince it to. We are no longer the dependent variable after the surgery, like we were when we were ON A DIET. It dependended on what we ate, whether we lost weight or not. Now it doesnt, save the protein first rule. I feel so much better having figured this out. Also, I learned an important thing at group meeting the other night:

Stress hormone levels going up cause your body to store fat!!!!! If you stress about when the pounds are going to come off, you are sending a message with those hormones to STORE the fat. So dont worry so much about it- just live your healthy life!

Not sure if I'm going to make this goal or not........BUT I DROPPED ANOTHER PANT SIZE!!! This is my happy dance.purplebananna.gif

LOL had to edit.....my first "happy dance" was 2 bananas getting "happy".

Well the stall has really got me... I have been losing but very very slow.

SN Khy CW 188.5 GW 176 #'s to G 12.5

Nov. 11: 185

Nov. 18:184.5

Nov. 25:

Dec. 2:

Dec. 9:

Dec. 16:180

Dec. 23:

Christmas:

Khy

I know what you guys mean. I am if I can just pick it up for a good finish I might make it! Only 17 lbs to go... :/ I don't know if I am going to make it in 10 days.

I'm still chugging along towards my Christmas goal, and I just might make it!! :)

SW 298 CW 284.4 GW 280 Lbs to Goal 4.4

Thrilled doesn't describe how I'm feeling right now! :)