Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Challenge!!!

It's so great to see how everyone is doing! I've lost 8.8 lbs so far and I just started on 11/8. Like Shae, I'm not sure if I should revise? I'm only 4 wks from surgery and this is my first goal, so I'm not sure what to guess.....I'm afraid to overestimate then be all mad at myself for not reaching my goal :( What if I hit a big stall? My old weightloss failure demons are still haunting me.....I think I'm overthinking it, lol! I guess I'll just trend what I have been doing....so I'll change my ticker and goal to lose 20 more lbs by Christmas. Man, that seems like a lot, 30 lbs in 6 weeks. Oh, well......we'll see! What have I to lose but weight!! Keep up the hard work, everyone! So excited to see where we will all end up!

CW - 284 275

GW - 265 254

NEW lbs to goal - 19 30 total

11/8 - 284

11/14 - 281

11/21 - 275

Oh I'm so excited, I get to join my first challenge!!! I'm so in! I've been watching these for months and now I get to play, too! I'm starting late, so I don't know how I'll do, but I'm only 2.5 weeks out from surgery so maybe I'll be lucky? We'll see!! I'll also start a Christmas ticker! Sheesh....I will have too many tickers, lol!

SN - soon2bminimommy

CW - 284

GW - 265

lbs to goal - 19

Back on track with weigh-in date.

Indymom ~ 215 SW . . . . . 205 CW . . . . . 190 GW . . . LBS to GOAL: 15

October 31 ~ 215 lbs

November 14 ~ 209 lbs (-6 lbs)

November 21 ~ 205 lbs (-10 lbs)

Me too!!! ;0)

CW 233

GW 190

I'm going to make a more realistic goal. I just want to get close to 200lbs.

Hi, just wanted to give my update. I was going to do it yesterday, but I got busy and forgot.

Starting weight: 193

Current weight: 184

Christmas goal weight: 173

Pounds to goal: 11

Fingers crossed I can make it.

Good luck to everyone and their goals.

Sheila

Well, a slow week- just 2# down, but at least it's continuing in the right direction. Hope to stay away from the pumpkin pie tomorrow...

Surgery weight: 271

Starting Halloween weight: 195

Current weight: 187

Goal weight: 175

Current weight: 189

Well, a slow week- just 2# down, but at least it's continuing in the right direction. Hope to stay away from the pumpkin pie tomorrow...

Current weight: 187

Current weight: 189

Hi all,

I'm down 1.3 lbs. this week and I've hit another mini-goal: I'm in the 140s!!! I haven't been here since the mid-90s. I'm weighing in one day late this week because we were traveling over Thanksgiving. This year, I am grateful this year for family and friends and for VSG. I'm also grateful that I lost weight this week in spite of going off plan and eating more often and more bad foods. I had my first drink since surgery on the day before Thanksgiving: about 3 ounces of port. I sipped it slowly over a couple of hours and I really enjoyed it!

I'm back on track starting today! I enjoyed eating over Thanksgiving, and my new restriction allowed me to have a fun day and feel satisfied without eating the volume of food I would have in the past. But I can sure see how I could gain every ounce back by snacking all day and slacking off on Protein foods.

I'm really looking forward to decorating for Christmas this year. Last year I was close to my highest weight ever and it was such a struggle to move the boxes and decorate the house. I'm down 100 lbs. from what I was last Christmas, so I should be able to dance through dragging the boxes down and putting out my pretty Christmas decorations.

Lynda

My Christmas Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

154 lbs.: I'm a NORMAL BMI!!!! and I have 19 lbs. to goal

154: I've lost 100 lbs total - 32 pre-op and 68 post-op. I'm in the Century Club!

152: I've lost 70 lbs. post-op

149: My number starts with 14. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

146: I've lost 10% of my total body weight for the fourth time since the operation. I have less than 10% of my body weight to go to goal, so it will be my last 10% loss.

145: 10 lbs. to go to my final goal!

144: My Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

Christmas Goal:

SW-157.9.............CW-149.1...............Christmas Goal-144

Oct 28: 157.9

Nov. 4: 155

Nov. 11: 152.8

Nov. 18: 150.4

Nov. 25: 149.1

Dec. 2:

Dec. 9:

Dec. 16:

Dec. 23:

Christmas:

I was right- I should have waited to weigh myself in the morning. I'm down to the 170's! Well, barely at 179.5. I don't ever remember weighing in the 170's. When I was 12 I weighed 160, and the next time I weighed myself at 13 I weighed 185! This is a pretty big deal for me :smile1:

SN - Kala

SW - 187

CW - 179.5

GW - 174

lbs to goal - 5.5

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain either. I blame my semi-indulgence this Thanksgiving for the stall. I'm getting back on track!!!!

I'm jumping in.....this is my first challenge. I know I can do this.....I just have to focus.

Current Weight - 202

Christmas Challenge Goal Weight - 185

Lbs to go - 17

Let's do this!

Status Update as of 11/27/2011

Current Weight: 196

Christmas Challenge Goal Weight: 185

Lbs to go: 11 lbs

1 month.....getting nervous, will I make it? I will definitely try.

SN--- Forensikchic SW--194 GW---174 CW--187 lbs to goal--- 13

I went backward again and weighed 187.9 this morning. This is just one big stall and its going to break one day! I hope. I am bouncing between 187.5 and 188.5 since last weekend. I am not changing my ticker because I have faith that the weight will come back off. Aunt Flo came along a few days ago so maybe when she leaves she will take 5 pounds with her. I think I set my goal too high this time but I am still going to try to reach it! It aint over yet!

Forensikchic,

I'm past Aunt Flo, but she always loaded me with a few extra pounds when she came to visit. I could literally feel the puff! Hang in there and keep working on it. We've got 4 weeks to go.

Lynda

I have to bust my but to get to the weight that I want to for the Christmas Challenge.. I will get to my weight....I will get to my weight..

I'M IN! I am 2.6 pounds away from my Halloween goal...so close!

CW: 212.6

GW: 195

#'s to go: 17.6

11.6 pounds lost this past month. Not too shabby.

As of this morning:

CW: 201

GW: 195

#'s to go: 6

Good luck to everyone! :)

Still no change in my weight loss since I started the challenge. I've went back to Protein Shakes and exercise and I'm hoping to see some changes. My clothes feel bigger but the scale is not moving:(