Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas Challenge!!!

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo IN on this one ! ! !

Tatum will be here 1 November, we're traveling home to Texas for Christmas and I have a major goal to have ALL of my pregnancy weight GONE by the time we leave Florida on December 23rd.

SN- Tiffykins Current Weight - 163lbs (33lbs gained in pregnancy) Back to maintenance weight - 125-130lbs (I'll be content at 130lbs, and then allow myself my normal 5lbs bounce of 125-130lbs)

Raine

GW: 163

CW: 171

L2G: -8

I keep doing this and I keep falling short! But I am a "slow loser" so I'll keep on trying!

I'M IN! I am 2.6 pounds away from my Halloween goal...so close!

CW: 212.6

GW: 195

#'s to go: 17.6

Raine

GW: 163

CW: 171

L2G: -8

I keep doing this and I keep falling short! But I am a "slow loser" so I'll keep on trying!

I think the important part of doing a challenge it so keep you motivated! I didnt know what to expect I could loose so I just put 20 pounds and went for it on the Halloween one. I am still 4 lbs shy of that but if you look at the other side of it, I have lost 16 pounds! Had I set the goal at 15, I would be past it and i wouldnt be so motivated to loose the other 4! I like having something specific to work on that doesnt seem as daunting as the "whole enchilada". You can do this girl! Even if you fall a little shy of your goal, you are still losing and thats the important part!

Forensikchic your X-mas status bar is too cute!

I think the important part of doing a challenge it so keep you motivated! I didnt know what to expect I could loose so I just put 20 pounds and went for it on the Halloween one. I am still 4 lbs shy of that but if you look at the other side of it, I have lost 16 pounds! Had I set the goal at 15, I would be past it and i wouldnt be so motivated to loose the other 4! I like having something specific to work on that doesnt seem as daunting as the "whole enchilada". You can do this girl! Even if you fall a little shy of your goal, you are still losing and thats the important part!

Forensikchic your X-mas status bar is too cute!

Thanks!

Yes, yes, yes!!!! I'm so in!

SW 192

End 172

Goal -20 by Dec 25th!

Thank you ForensikChic for starting the challenge! It's my first!!!! Yippee! :-)

I'm totally in on this one! I actually already started yesterday when I met my Halloween goal. laugh.gif

SN--- Caliblonde SW--320 GW--- 195 CW-- 316lbs to goal--- 21

OK, I think I am going to fail the Halloween challenge, but I started late and had my first stalls. I still want to be hopeful about where I can be by the end of the year. :)

I almost set my goal weight at 175, but it would be a loss of 31 pounds. I want to win a challenge, so I am going to stick with a loss of 20 pounds for my goal.

SN---------- SW------------ GW-------- CW----------- lbs to goal

LindaS------206------------186---------206--------------20

Hi all,

My goal for Christmas is based on losing another about 1.75 lbs. per week. I lost at the rate I expected over the Halloween Challenge, but I expect my weight loss to slow in the next two months. I will update my weight every Friday. I weight every day but I only log my weight on Fridays (except for the final challenge date) to keep myself sane. I haven't created a Christmas ticker yet. I will as soon as Halloween is over.

My Christmas Goal also includes reaching the following goals:

155 lbs.: I'm a NORMAL BMI!!!! and I have 20 lbs. to goal

154: I've lost 100 lbs total - 32 pre-op and 68 post-op. I'm in the Century Club!

152: I've lost 70 lbs. post-op

149: My number starts with 15. I haven't weighed this since the mid-90s.

146: I've lost 10% of my total body weight for the fourth time since the operation. I have less than 10% of my body weight to go to goal, so it will be my last 10% loss.

145: 10 lbs. to go to my final goal!

144: My Christmas goal and I've lost 110 lbs. (32 pre-op and 78 post op). 9 lbs. to my final goal!!!

Christmas Goal:

SW-157.9.............CW-157.9...............Christmas Goal-144

Oct 28: 157.9

Nov. 4:

Nov. 11:

Nov. 18:

Nov. 25:

Dec. 2:

Dec. 9:

Dec. 16:

Dec. 23:

Christmas:

Ok, I am totally in on this, the halloween challenge was the first I managed to hit, I also need to succeed at this one because it takes me to my final, ultimate GOAL!!! The finish line is in sight and my christmas present to myself is to get there!

SN: Cludgie, SW: 163, CW:162, GW:154, Lbs 2 Go:8

I'm in - Actually - this is going to be my BIRTHDAY GOAL. I am one of those unfortunate people whose birthday is right at Christmas (12/29). By 12/29 - I want to weigh 140 on the doctor's scale.

Screen Name SKCUNNINGHAM Starting Weight 153

Goal Weight 140

Pounds to go - 13

Not as much as some of you are striving for - but realistic, I think, for me.

That will leave me a mear five pounds to go to get to my Final (I think) Goal!

Happy Holidays and I good luck on your goals.

Just sleeved on Oct 25th.

Saints92

CW-241

GW-221

lbs to goal by Christmas-20

Ok lets see if I can do better in this one than I did with the Halloween challenge...

SN..................... Starting Wt........Current.......Goal.......Lbs to Goal

Chicadee.............290lb...................290lb.........270lb..........20lbs

270 is my halfway point where I will have lost 50% of my excess weight.