Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey JUDE048!

Hi Jude nice to hear from you. Yes your mom does have spunk at that age.Enjoy yourself today with your grandsons and get some well deserved R&R .

Jude

Glad to here that it wil be sorted out for your mom. You have had a hell of a go of it. I hope the endorcinologist also is a huge help to you and can get things going so that the weight loss is not so frustrating for you.

I think your doc could have gone a little easier on you. I think if I couldn't get anyhting down and my mom was in hosptal, I would have had icecream, WAY more times than three, so you're under stress with too much restriction. It is understandable.

I haven't been on her much so hello to all of you. I have gotten my first fil yesterday and only eaten oatmeal since, so sorta scared about what can and can't get in. I also seem to have a whole new outlook which is kind of wild.

I went back to school and am now a university student again..lol. I am far from the youngest now!

The couses load is huge,my time next to nothing now and the only thing I am doing now is school and gym, that is it and it takes up all of my time.

Problem is what the heck can i eat? I am at school ( right now) all day til 10 pm tonight and am starving. My backpack is already packed with books etc and Water but sandwiches can get stuck, I can't carry a thermos too to keep stuff cold like yogurt, but I am afraid of something getting stuck and embarrassing myself.

I amnot down much more. I am now 294 but i will take it. I feel helthier, more confident and i can now do 45 mins on the treadmill without keeling over.

I think of you guys often as you were there for me from the get go and even if I do not write I still read what threads are sent to my email every day.

kim

Jude, what exactly did Dr. C. say to you. I think that if I was to tell him exactly what I was eating lately, he'd probably have alot to say to me too. The thing is is that I really respect and like him a whole lot as a docter, so I thought if you told me what he said to you then maybe I'll start eating better!!! , hopefully...

Awww... Jude, she DOES sound like a cutie!

Keep updating us on everything, I look forward to it!

Good luck, and hey... a pound is a pound, right? It all helps :)

Oh Oh! I think I'm in trouble. I was looking forward to my first fill, I didn't know that I would be quizzed about what I was eating! October is a new beginning.

Jude, glad things are going better for you. The pizza thing with your grand-children sounds nice. I did the same thing with my children for Christmas Cookies. I bought all kinds of things to decorate, smarties, sprinkles, chocolate chips etc. and let the kids decorate them any way they liked. Of course a lot of the cookie decorations ended up in their bellies. When my children and I reminisce about Christmas, they ofter bring up the Christmas cookies.

EXELLENT question......!!!!

Jude....... r u still around??!!!!

Hope all is well at your end!

We'll give it another try:

JUDE!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to drag out some of you oldtimers, what's going on!!!???

I think the same person that stole Mandi's jeans way back has also come out and stolen our Jude!

:cry

Kimmason,

I think you need to take a lunch bag(the cooler type) put in an ice pack and put in various yogurts, some crispers (I found some great Quaker ones with cinnamon they taste great!) from the Cereal aisle, some veggie crackers, etc so you can nibble on them. Just remember you can drink first and then eat - but don't eat and then drink. We're all so proud of you for going back to school and keeping up with the gym. Congrats on the treadmill - stamina will build up. You'll find that if you eat lots of small Snacks your metabolism will start up again and you'll start losing again. I believe your body is conserving energy right now since you're hungry.

Hope that helps a little. Have a great week and good luck on those courses. We're cheering for you!