Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

As you lose weight what are you looking forward to??

I'm looking forward to

- Wearing a strapless bra that actually works!!!

- Shopping at Vickie Secrets for more than perfumes & lotion lol

- Being comfortable in my own skin

- Not worrying if I will fit comfortably in the seat at the amusement park

Yes ... all that healthy stuff too! LOL

I look forward to not being the biggest person in the room... that one really, really bothers me both at work or any social function I am always the largest person..

I know I have a long way to go but some day I will show them!!! :P

im looking forward to shoping for all the cute clothes, also fitting all the rides in the amusement parks, being checked out buy guys, dancing without fear of being laughed at, and feeling like i belong with my family when we go out (they are all skinny).

I'm looking forward to:

* My Greatgrandma NOT commenting; "Girl you just so fat, look at those fat legs"

* Finding the weeing dress of my dreams w/ out having to only look at plus sizes

* Crossing legs

* Not having to wear shorts under my dress because thighs rub together

* Being the one that everyone comments "She eats like a bird" lol

I have done the one thing I looked forward to and that was getting on my horse without the help of a step ladder or a tail gate........ But...... Now I'm ready to go dancing all night and not get tired. I love western dancing and was really good at it big and small. Being big limited me though and I want to get out there and have a good time again!

I am looking forward to:

being able to wear the cute jeans!

being able to put on my shoes and tie them in the middle!

not having the seatbelt dig into my sides on a plane.

having my bra fit comfortably and not dig in and make red marks all the way around me.

not huffing and puffing after climbing my stairs.

being able to change my hairstyle and not worry how it will look on my face shape since it wont be so round!

being able to exercise without all that huffy puffy feel like I am dying thing....

getting my self esteem back like it was in college! I was the S%^T! and I know I can be again. teehee

I look forward to visiting a restaraunt and asking for a booth instead of a table. I got in one of those booths once and got up and my belly picked the table up on the way out....lol. Also I look forward to shopping in the regular section of the mens clothing store since thinner dudes get the better clothes, big men get whatever they decide to make in size Tent...lol

I TOTALLY agree with the wanting to get confidence back. When I was smalleri was the 1 the 2 AND the 3 you couldn't tell me NOTHING. LOL Soooooo looking forward to feeling that way again. Also looking forward to wearing the Hot Mama dresses. :-)

-crossing my legs

-painting my toenails without discomfort

-walking up the stairs without needing oxygen at the top

-shopping at NY&Company again

-pool hopping on the strip next summer

I am looking forward to:

-Having cute clothes!

-No more bra extenders!

-Riding a horse

-Getting a glider ride

-Getting my MOJO back! :-)

Jen

I'm looking forward to:

Sitting in a lawn chair without worrying it will break

Fitting into an airplane seat--I want to visit the UK next year

Wearing regular clothing that's not from the fat lady store

Wearing a pony tail without looking so round faced

I work from home so I can't wait for the next "in office" meeting to see the faces of my co-workers at the sight of skinnier me

Being as small as my sister and sisters-in-law

Weighing less than my hubby

Wearing the tennis Bracelet I'm buying when I reach goal

:)

Hello all,

I already have one year after VSG

weight.png

Is being slow process, but I'm happy with the result

i agree with everyones responses! but, i cant wait to wear a cute sun dress and it not look like a moo moo. my butt is like a shelf and my hips are huge and my muffin top is a spare tire! I cant wait to look at myself in a mirror and be proud of what I see!

I'm looking forward to

- Wearing a strapless bra that actually works!!!

- Shopping at Vickie Secrets for more than perfumes & lotion lol

- Being comfortable in my own skin

- Not worrying if I will fit comfortably in the seat at the amusement park

Yes ... all that healthy stuff too! LOL

MY ANKLES NOT LOOK SWOLLEN ALL THE TIME AND FITTING IN SHOES THAT ARE NOT WIDE WIDTH.

I want to sleep in the bed with my husband and not on a recliner due to back pain.

I want to wear my wedding rings on the right finger.

I want to move around without my shirt getting caught on my fat a$$ so that I have to pull it down every 5 seconds.

I want to have sex without thinking about how my fat rolls are jiggling.

I want to wear high heels occasionally.

I want to go to reunions and enjoy seeing friends instead of just thinking about how big I am.

I want to stop adding to my health problems at every Dr visit.

I want to dance without thinking about what I look like.

I want to be comfortable in a regular bathroom stall instead of having to contort myself to wipe.

I want to hug my husband and have the lower part of our bodies actually touch.

I want to ride a horse without feeling sorry for the poor thing.

I want to fit into restaurant booths comfortably because it is pretty dang humiliating to be too fat to sit down to eat.

I want to get a massage without feeling sorry for the poor masseuse.

:-)

I really want to see my face defined if that makes sense lol

I want to be able to feel comfortable in my own skin to physically see a difference!