Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Now this is what I like to see! After reading too many horror stories about recovery, I am relieved to see that you are doing so well. My surgery is Tuesday 9/13. I don't have my time yet but I am a nervous wreck.

I wasnt scared or jittery at all I was just so excited that it was finally happening. I did have alot of emotion but I was so happy to be beginning my new life journey. Don't be scared this is all still fresh to me. I just had my surgery on Tuesday Sept. 6th. I feel great and honestly if i didnt have the surgery sites i wouldnt even feel like i have had surgery. I never used the pain meds I had filled. The worst thing is this liquid diet to me its harder after surgery because your just so tired of the shakes. I hate that you have to wait until 5 pm why is he doing a surgery so late in the day? Just don't worry its going to be A O.K. and i will be here you can message me anytime you want hun.

You will be fine--great postop progress! Will be thinking great thoughts for your surgery.:D Ronda

Thanks guys...surgery is so late because the dr had to double up as he is going to be out on tues! Oh well, what can i do about it? I think my husband and i are going to go to a mid day moviE to break up the time a bit! Just so anxious to get a view of the losers bench! (although i have lost 17 pounds since my appt with the dr on 8/4!)

Hi there, and yes don't be nervous I was just as excited as (tpeebles' timestamp),

I just had my surgury ont Sept 5/2011 in Mexico and I feel great also, except for the Water retention in my feet and ankles, are any of you experiencing this right now?

I wasnt scared or jittery at all I was just so excited that it was finally happening. I did have alot of emotion but I was so happy to be beginning my new life journey. Don't be scared this is all still fresh to me. I just had my surgery on Tuesday Sept. 6th. I feel great and honestly if i didnt have the surgery sites i wouldnt even feel like i have had surgery. I never used the pain meds I had filled. The worst thing is this liquid diet to me its harder after surgery because your just so tired of the shakes. I hate that you have to wait until 5 pm why is he doing a surgery so late in the day? Just don't worry its going to be A O.K. and i will be here you can message me anytime you want hun.

DallasMom, how are u feeling?

The day after surgery was rough for me but i'm feeling a little better today. Should be going home later today.

I hope all is well with you.

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. I'm sure you will do fine. I'll be looking for updates from you as things progress.

All the best,

Niki