Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lets try this again...

Ok .. so I have had time to relax and gather myself since my breakdown early this morning.. (see previous posts lol) .

I am on full liquids today and had my 2nd "meal" which was pudding again.. because im a little nervous about trying another new thing just yet.. maybe tomorrow lol. It went down SUPER easy and tasted delicious. I also heard that its ok to incorporate Protein with the 3 meals and not JUST between the meals. . So.. I added a scoop of Protein powder (Cookies n cream flavor) to my vanilla pudding and it was SO GOOD. is this ok to do?? I dont see how it wouldnt be.. but you never know I guess.

Still have some some soreness where the drain tube was but whatever.. the hole looks like its smaller than yesterday so I guess thats good.

I am learning to sip more.. sometimes i just forget.. still a learning process. I am getting less bubbles with the Water.. and no bubbles with juice/crystal light at all.

I just cant believe i have to eat like this for 5 wks! OMG how much pudding, yogurt, cream of wheat, applesauce and Soup can a person take LOL

Any tips on other things to eat that are ok at the full liquid stage??

I am going to try to mix in some Protein Powder with my Water and see how that goes now... that still counts as water intake right??

Glad to hear the afternoon is going better for you!

Yes, adding Protein to your pudding is great. You don't need to be AS FOCUSED on Protein the first week or so, but if you can get it in, that's a GREAT PLUS!

For those first few weeks, any liquids in count towards your minimum liquid requirements (at least with my plan).

As everyone has said, those first few days/weeks are really hard. But, they pass. And once you start seeing that scale moving, you have a whole new set of motivation. Just keep up the great work, follow your plan, and use this board for encouragement, venting, research, etc. We've all been there and we know you can do it too!

I started full liquids today and was told I can incorporate cream Soups (i.e. potato, Tomato, mushroom). If the Soup has chunks in it then it has to be blended. The rule of thumb is it has to be able to pass through a strainer. I've found the warm soups feel to me like real nourishment and give me a warm feeling in my tummy. They're a nice alternative to all the sweet stuff. Hope this helps.

I always added Protein powder into everything. I actually really enjoy full liquids. Go on the vitamix blender website. They have great Soup recipes. If your blender isn't a magic bullet or a vitamix you may have to strain it, but yummmmmmy!!! My fave drink is chicken broth, chicken Unjury protein powder, cottage cheese, roasted red peppers, and sometime some milk. I'd then change it up with some taco seasoning, or some butter chicken seasoning. Mmmmmmm. I think I'm making soup tomoro. Just get excited about finding something you love. It'll make the time fly.