Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SOOOOOO sorry to hear that! I am supposed to have surgery Tuesday and I've had this weird feeling that something will prevent me from having it. I can only imagine how that would feel. Hopefully you'll be feeling great in the morning or the doc will squeeze you in soon or something will go your way!!! Best of luck to you!!!

Thanks all for the inspiration, I ended up having emergency surgery last night for a 10mm kidney stone blocking my urinary tract and that's where the fever came from. I guess it was a blessing in disguise to find this now and not after sleeve surgery. Doc cancelled the surgery of course. In the hospital now recovering...

I am sitting here literally in tears right now. My surgery is set for tomorrow June 6th at 10:15 am. I woke up last night with a fever and chills, temp 102.3. I am pretty sure the surgery wont continue and my doctor is booked up for months. My journey started a long time ago and required another surgery before this one was to happen. I have worked my ass off for this day and now this. All the hoops and twists and turns, I am just so upset. I know i dont want to be sick before surgery of this type but im just a mess right now. Anyone else had this to happen to them?

Prayers for a quick recovery. It was definitely a blessing in disguise and that sounds incredibly painful. I hope your surgeon is able to work you in soon.

*hugs*

ouch. Good luck in your recovery and hopefully you'll be sleeved real soon. Keep up the positive attitude.

:D

Wow!! Glad everything worked out!! and yes it was a blessing in disguise!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!!

WOW! 10 mm?!? So sorry about that, but you are right, better to find it now than right after VSG surgery. Recovery is tough enough without the pain and fever, etc. that go along with a kidney stone.

I hope you have a quick recovery and they can get you in for your VSG very soon. Keep us updated when you feel like itsmile.gif

Not to sound too cliche' but everything happens for a reason! Rest and recover and you will be sleeved when the time is right!

I'm so sorry about the kidney stone and the cancellation. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

WOW---Saw your update. Kidnesy stones are so painful. I am glad you are on the road to recovery

Good Luck with the second phase...getting sleeved!

Wow, glad you at least got it taken care of pretty quickly! Feel better soon, and i hope you recover quickly!!

Wow! Sounds like it was a good thing they caught that. Good luck and let us know when you get to have your sleeve surgery!

Thanks all for the inspiration, I ended up having emergency surgery last night for a 10mm kidney stone blocking my urinary tract and that's where the fever came from. I guess it was a blessing in disguise to find this now and not after sleeve surgery. Doc cancelled the surgery of course. In the hospital now recovering...

Ok, finally back home after 5 days in the hospital. Wow that was so much fun..pardon my excitement. As I stated before, they found 3 kidney stones 10mm by 9mm was the biggest, 8mm and 5 I believe. My kidney function started declining the day after they admitted me thats why I ended up staying so long. They gave me an antibiotic called Zosyn, which apparently unknown by me I was allergic to and had a reaction to it (kidneys started to not work anymore) They finally figured it out and put me on something else, fever went away and I had removal surgery Thursday morning and she got them all. All thats left is to go back Tuesday and get the kidney stent removed and im back on my way. Meet with sleeve doc(dr david kim dallas area) on June 22 to reschedule....They cant pay me enough to give up my fight...I will get sleeved one way or the other damnit!!! lol